• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
and why players dont report bugs to GM? because he only cares about donators, we have evidences that Xil (Donator) have been abusing from bugs and didnt report :D

XDDDDDDDDDD you abused bugs like none ever has on this server and have the audacity to come here and cry, this is just hilarious, both discord accounts used in those pictures are from the same guy, like it or not we dont give a flying fuck about the opinion of bug abusers and troublemakers, and yes like it or not this is a business same as many other custom servers and games, you dont like it, great, find yourself another game and never, ever come back
One of those messages is from me tbh & even so, I'm not a trouble maker here nor a bus abuser. But there is some truth in what he says. Certain others have abused bugs and game breaking bugs like Shao has been "seen" to do, yet no serious action happened. But that's besides the point anyway.

The main points have been raised above.

^ perfect example from hellpsy how the server is ruled its proven that other guys also did it and not had a single ban or something else. Yes 2 account from
the same but the third isnt.

One of those messages is from me tbh & even so, I'm not a trouble maker here nor a bus abuser. But there is some truth in what he says. Certain others have abused bugs and game breaking bugs like Shao has been "seen" to do, yet no serious action happened. But that's besides the point anyway.

The main points have been raised above.
Unfortunately you posted at the same time I did and I believe your post deserves a full civilized approach and reply.

First of all while it may seem GM is alone he isn't, we are a team and while GM has decided to handle community by himself since he is used to the massive loads of toxicity that doesn't mean he doesn't consult most of his decision with us.

The content improvements and the new features has been constant, we as developers constantly focus on trying to bring you players new ways to improve instead of the old and not great mechanics, while It may not seem like it, this seasons approach of rebalancing a lot of stuff in order to achieve a less grindy and smoother progression was a fuckton of work, which of course its underappreciated since it doesn't bring any new content to the table, leaving this point aside we had important new features planned to be released this season but this guy Nilohas decided to ruin the era for everyone claiming he did because the server is p2w and that GM must learn his leasson.

wasnt me who found the bugs and if wasnt BY ME you guys would never know this bugs :)

This insane abuse Shaolin did changed our focus completly, instead of developing or finishing our new content we changed to a damage control and abuse prevention which till this point it's still not fully achieved, every day that goes by we continue to learn about all the exploits lists this guy found in our beta test and decided to keep for himself with the sole purpose of fucking this season up, we keep spending and spending time tracking new abuses and bullshit and therefore its just obvious to have him and his direct lineup of collaborators in our absolute blacklist which translates in quick consequences and then investigating, instead of the usual full investigation and then applying the respective punishment which is what we are going to do with the recent reports.

why u keep lying? i reported all bugs i have found and been told, and we never found bugs on beta test, we found Stash bug on second day of this era. so stop with the lies please.

I honestly dont care if you say its a lie or if it isn't, your credibility is 0, and most players know this, either way, lets say you are not the one lying and that you didn't found the bugs, alrighty, but you sure as hell were the one who exploited it like none else, going around throwing items all around the server, and you did explicitly said "I DID THIS TO RUIN THE SERVER BECAUSE THIS IS SO P2W AND I DONT CARE ANYMORE"

b27be48f1eb04b876649fbd7d7b095d1.png

I'm no longer going to waste time replying to you or any of your friends Niloahs, you want to pretend to be a good guy for reporting the bug after you abused it like a madman, waste of time to keep the discussion going, but I will give a last statement regarding the point ghostX brought up since we do appreciate him a lot.

@GhostX

There are many plans for this server and we are constantly working on gathering suggestions from the players to actually bring changes and features which fit properly with most of their expectations.

We already salvaged whatever we could on this season, but its fair to say it was totally ruined by shaolin nevertheless, so at this point our goal is just to followup and fix all the madness that happened so we can have a good season in our next run.

There will be many new features, our goal is still to make progression even less grindy and to make content way more smooth than it currently is now.

And yes, I do not intend to lie with the situation you brought up about how much attention the top donors get and how fast the situations they bring up to the table are addressed, while this may feel harsh for most (specially you this time around) this is only logical, they are the majority of our active players, they are in the front lines bringing constant feedback of the content issues that people below their strength range are not likely soon to face, but like I said I wont pretend in the past they been able to get away with some abusing too, but to be honest here there is no point of comparison with the level of consequences the abuses they have previously done with what shaolin pulled up this season, as a matter of fact this is the first time ever GM decides to go around permabanning a lot of people (which in the past was a situation that only pentagram achieved).

The reported situation about merk and xil will be investigated further and there will be consequences, trust us.

Quick edit: Like GM said in the messages these guys decided to bring up here, donations or what they call "p2w" will remain, we do not expect a lot of people to appreciate this but it will stay there anyway, like our fan #1 alhilipno said, it's just better to be honest and dont pretend the server is full f2p, it isn't and never will, but with enough time and hard grind you can eventually compete with the top donors and that is a FACT.

Last edited:
First of all, the server is good, not too much p2w like is in a lot of OTS. But the problem is GM (the admin of the server) he is so corrupt, while I understand that the donators need to be listen, should not the players more actives be listen a little? GM dare to say that we dont understand the game, ofc we dont, we just play it 10 hours per day. There is some others problems this server have:

-Contents: EVERY era GM announces something new, some new content (like heros trial) that are not ever implemented and instead implement something that are kinda irrelevant (prey system realy? who really wanted and actually use it?). I dont think you can say its because the staff has so much to do.. every era you get lots and lots of donations. If you hire more people to create content, events and such I bet you can even make the eras shorter and more fun, therefore earning more income yearly.
-Suggestions: We make a lot of suggestions every era about reworking or creating new systems. wth we even present some charts and math done so it would be easier to make it. Last era I made a chart about points gains in each arena and how much time it would take to get a doll, results: ignored and later just poorly doubled the points gained. Its not even guild-sided, you have some players from the "big donator" making really good suggestions every era, and just getting ignored...
-Bugs: now we get to the fun part where the server should be renamed to bugrealm... First of all, why should we report bugs? There is none reward at all, I've been reporting shit tons of bug every era since season 2 (we are at 5?) and never have been rewarded, my "only" reward was being put on council where I had no voice. Second.. there is TONS of bugs that get ignored or fixed months/eras later, while I played in this server I reported some game-breaking bugs that guess what? Only fixed months later when someone made a fuss in the discord.

And yes, I abused the bug with sholin, because I was at a point I really dont cared about the server, because we player are not listened.

Jacqen just pinned the tail on the damn donkey.

I find it absolutely hilarious that all the blame falls on one player for exploiting a bug. He claims to have reported it, so why wasn't it handled in a timely manner to prevent the exploitation and abuse? Huh? You'd think something that extreme and damaging would be handled swiftly to prevent further damage to this specific era. But of course, the administration or "GM" Hellpsy over here are pretty much just sitting back doing nothing to stop it, by the looks of it. Get your damn heads out of each others asses and take some responsibility. If players could fix the bug in the game, then understandably you can blame them for abusing it. But we can't. We have to rely on administration to fix the errors that we report to them, and we expect it to be fixed in a timely manner, otherwise it'll be found by others and spread around like wildfire. Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry, but is GhostX the only one worthy of a reply? Because he has a golden arc? I mean, everyone else was pretty respectful in the way they called you out on your mistakes.

There's proof evident in what Niloahs is saying and yet we're just left with "your word".

Trust isn't about being infallible. It's about being strong enough to admit you made a mistake, you didn't act timely enough, and your lack of action was a catalyst to a season being ruined. You learn from your mistakes. You apologize, and do your best to move on.

Instead, you refuse to accept any liability and try to excuse your abhorent behavior by pinning dismissive adjectives on the ones that have actually taken steps to try to better the server they themselves are investing their time and resources into enjoying. If someone is playing your server and reporting a bug to you, it's probably because they don't want to see it reproduced.

An update:
The progression in this server is continent wise and this era to continent access was like that (GM words):

"11. Changes to continental progression based on strength.
Last season we learned that granting players straight access to new continents based solely on their strength didn't help us to achieve our main purpose so in this season we have decided to change it in the following way.

1. First a team must complete the continental quest to access next continent
2. Finishing said quest will trigger a 5 days timer
3. Once the timer is finished players will be able to access the continent"

Currently a player rival to "big donor" was reaching top strenght and going to kill/mess with him in fourth continent. The "big donor" was afraid and whined to GM, he didnt wanted this player in this continent, so GM did an update:

"Patch changes:
[...]
Other changes:
Fourth continent now requires completing winter cont quest to gain access. (no str) "
This winter cont quest is bs, its super hard and need big team (his/our guild mostly stoped playing already because of GM corruption)

^ 100 % also with this update buying a house was enabled again. I will link u below what happened after a player bought it but the big donor wanted "his house" and whined again to GM.
Thats just a small piece of the cake. there u see why GM here is in our eyes a corrupt one.

Attachments

Ya so basically Klaus a f2p player using Hawk's Gear was starting to kill all of the Top guild players, and the Top donor was about to lose his #1 strength lead to him. Klaus was playing much harder and longer hours to get strong. And was gonna pass him. And in 3 more days he would have access to cont 4 to kill them. But plays said he would quit if Klaus passed him. So a hour later Klaus was banned, and GM made change that makes so Klaus could never get to cont 4 now. And klaus was banned for the EXACT SAME THING that the entire top guild has been doing all era. Bug abusing the stairs. Its a known fact, they FOUND the bug and have been abusing it all era. Klaus only used it the last 2 days since he was told about it. But there entire team has been using it all round. But not a single player from there team was banned. Becasue play boys told GM hes not allowed to ban them.

I am always suprised by why people actually give attention to corrupted servers that are simply there to take your money and give f*** all in return. Comments like these aren't going to change the mind of a stubborn, money thirsty leech, he will continue to do what's in his best interest and not care about the community. You're all getting jebaited hard just like with any other p2w server. Everyone is upset and angry about it but in the end he's baiting your attention and taking your money, so as always, gg to people like him because they're abusing peoples weaknesses ;)

Edit: If you don't like it, don't play it. But don't give it attention in hopes to change their ways ;)

Well, I could say everything about this staff and the corruption that runs this server. But why do you guys, that are reading this, don't join official discord to check it for yourselves?

1603204802919.png

1603204875833.png

You want some more? Look at this dude talking shit about a KID.

1603205098249.png

See it all for yourselves and join the official SR Discord.
Of course some of the messages are getting erased, but, it says much about how staff works here, you are all being a stage for RACISM and HATEFUL things, and that's all. Don't try throwing the world into Niloahs shoulders or the other guys, if you even can't moderate a discord server.

Silence gives consent, Mr.

Because this server had so much Potential when Ashtar ruled it. @FenX
and @TheMaxwellGates youre pictures are just a small piece he nearly insulted someone every day. Even Moderator
(Dafter) did this several times.

Last edited: