• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Project looks great, skimmed through it quickly, happy to see another custom project, best of luck :)

Wow.... I have never seen anyone (Other then Knighter and his team) put this much effort into a server (Sorry to those that have and I did not mention you). I'm floored. Looks awesome, will def give it a try tomorrow!

The vocations are Sorcerer, Druid, Paladin and Knight, and there's a promotion quest to become promoted to other higher tier vocations. But the promotion quest is hard for very low levels (under lvl 200)... Plus the quest has tricks up it sleeve too, but Im not giving away anymore hints! Come and play to see for yourselves! When it goes online that is!

Last edited:
Were gettin close to the opening of the live server :p Hang in there ladies/gents. Just a few more hours to go! :cool:

There was small issue with the timer when the admin of the server (Ashtar) posted that time. The time of release is 12PM PT (9PM CET). Its been changed. Sorry bout this! :oops:

I was REALLY excited because it was only 2 hours away xD now you tell me its 14 im dead

Btw... Looking for ppl to play with I will most likely play Druid

Im so so sorry about that, the CET was correct but the PT got messed up. I really apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you.

how do we make an account and so forth I dont see the website, or is it yet to be revealed?

how do we make an account and so forth I dont see the website, or is it yet to be revealed?

It will be revealed as soon as the advertising in otservlist begins, which will be around 5 hours

When will the page be up? or will it be up at same time as server?

Edit -----Posted this a bit too late xD how can i remove a post