hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Zasranets

Alan
Best answers
Reaction score
You going to be playing this bud?
I'll never find a server with everything I want, but this sure does have a lot of features that I love. It looks too pretty not to play it. It's like the Mona Lisa of Tibia. Though you can't judge a book by it's cover. The play-style of a server is very important to me. There are some cool servers out there but the play style and progression is not what I enjoy so I'll have to see what this will be like, but I can guarantee I'm going to love it to some degree.

Main problem is I don't have fun playing OTs casually. I hate it. I'm way to competitive and like being in the top 5 or at the very least being able to keep up with my buddies. I'll have fun for a little bit until I fall behind and then I have to play catch up.. turns into a singleplayer game. I'll be there though. It's cool to still see you around buddy.

mich3208

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I'll never find a server with everything I want, but this sure does have a lot of features that I love. It looks too pretty not to play it. It's like the Mona Lisa of Tibia. Though you can't judge a book by it's cover. The play-style of a server is very important to me. There are some cool servers out there but the play style and progression is not what I enjoy so I'll have to see what this will be like, but I can guarantee I'm going to love it to some degree.

Main problem is I don't have fun playing OTs casually. I hate it. I'm way to competitive and like being in the top 5 or at the very least being able to keep up with my buddies. I'll have fun for a little bit until I fall behind and then I have to play catch up.. turns into a singleplayer game. I'll be there though. It's cool to still see you around buddy.
Haha some things never change huh. Been a while since I played a fun custom RPG, hope this server turns out to be one that I can enjoy like I did Ruthless Chaos.

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Website Link: Shadow Realm - Latest News

The website has been revealed, the client wont be available for download until 1 hour before launch.

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Best answers
Reaction score
I notice on the wiki, there is no demon outfit, add plx !! its my favorite =]. website looks great btw.

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Best answers
Reaction score
This is it right here! man im gonna play this.

pihagphg

Best answers
Reaction score
sadly the release is way to late as i have to wake up early for work sadly.. 5 hours 10 min from now

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
The server starts at 9pm CET (3 hours from now) We're working on a proxy for Europe players, be sure it will be implemented

War Bringer

Best answers
Reaction score
looks awesome will defo be giving this a shot about time a good custom server came out like somebody else said im waiting on ruthless chaos aswell lol

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Best answers
Reaction score
Will be seeing the download for client any minute now eh? ;)

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
Its being uploaded at the time im uploading this message

Leshrot

Best spriter & cutest too
Best answers
Reaction score
Amazing!

I've worked with @Ashtar, and I can see he's always striving to the best for the project.
Good luck!!! :)