• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
lag, lag, lag, crash, crash, crash :( Why do you use OTClient? That's shit.. all time laaaaag, crash / laag, crash , and i play real tibia - 0 lags / crash and others ots hexera, aurera, megatibia and others - NORMAL CLIENT and 0 lags, 0 droop fps ... maybe fix? or use NORMAL CLIENT ? I do not understand ... problems with OTC all server ... It's a very good server but it's hard to play with lags, droops FPS, crash :(
Unfortunatelly i have to agree ,OTC Is not right client for this project , we need stability , Im very Disappointed in performance , although guys are trying their fucking best , still Its too much for me , Back to stable cip client buys plx Before this beast server turns in to Another dead project , is 4 years of hard work worth to go in to waste becaouse you wanna be like archlight ? GO BACK TO CIP CLIENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE OR GIVE US AN OPTION I CAN SACRIFICE 50% LOWER EXP GAIN BY HAVING STABLE GAMEPLAY INSTEAD OF LAGGING LIKE IN 2001 ON TDM SERVER

The lag issue was not related to the client (it was related to the server).
It has been tracked and the fault was really silly. We did a lot of improvements & fixed most of the bugs you found out.

We will focus on FPS drops of the client as soon as we make sure that everything is smooth on the server & after releasing the new continent.

---
A side note, we are working by a sided-client developed from scratch using latest features of game engines & frameworks.

---
Archlight? what brings you this idea?
The reason for using OTC is very obvious. If you have ever tried those new features we brought to light you might have already noticed that our client contains a lot of things you would never have with CIP client.

Yes, i know if we used tibia 11 we would have already got the basic interface windows such as store & reward wall BUT we will give up the idea of bot..

Keep in mind we also have developed the bot our selves and keep updating it to make it work smoothly. The issues related to healer should have been solved already as we fixed the lag issue.

--
Another part, Archlight is not yet our competitor. Ninja & Knighter have been working far earlier before we did, and they have stand out already. Competing them would be hard for us now since their server has reached stability a lot of time ago.

Last edited:
Unfortunatelly i have to agree ,OTC Is not right client for this project , we need stability , Im very Disappointed in performance , although guys are trying their fucking best , still Its too much for me , Back to stable cip client buys plx Before this beast server turns in to Another dead project , is 4 years of hard work worth to go in to waste becaouse you wanna be like archlight ? GO BACK TO CIP CLIENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE OR GIVE US AN OPTION I CAN SACRIFICE 50% LOWER EXP GAIN BY HAVING STABLE GAMEPLAY INSTEAD OF LAGGING LIKE IN 2001 ON TDM SERVER
No one wants to be archlight. LOL.

I am glad we have even 100 players online (we had 150 earlier). But with the issues happened it was very hard to maintain it while keeping the players out.
That was all a result of not giving the server enough beta time.

Now let me make a honest opinion what you should do and expect when join the server , firstly don't expect to kill anyone solo , secondly don't expect to play on one solo character without donating for shadow boxes , you will quit after wasting your time , now I will explain what I mean. A dude finds an amazing advert thread like this , so he makes a char starts leveling etc , no donation no multiclienting , he slowly progresses gets to certain level even if its 600 to even if he is top 10 , Now there is a dude who is running 3 clients he gets x3 the rewards from dungeons+arenas+solo bosses he gets his stats window like extra HP extra dmg etc to full so lets say HP+extra physical dmg +and attack speed , he attacks you with double hits, he has double the HP you do , and his damage is boosted far more than yours , while you grinded maybe barely 1 full master window, now that's only if he is using MC, now imagine if he donates for shadow boxes that also drop stats stones and other very usable items , your are nothing on that server , let me give you an example of the situation from today , 2 guys went to kill 350 Sorcerer , one of them was 450 level , another was 300 and the guy was being targeted by mobs Donations and max stats do their jopb perfectly since hard hitting mosnters and 2 extra players dont even hurt a 350 mage :D, they couldn't kill him , he died after x2 700+ joined , So here is my question to developers, HAVE YOU CREATED SERVER AIMED TO USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO PROGRESS FASTER IN GAME ? Because for someone like me to get anywhere is simply impossible these is constructive feedback I expect professional reply and maturity from devs , not something" if you don't like then leave". No , You guys forgetting about two facts that makes server successful , That community is build from different backgrounds , some people can multiclientt some people cannot , some can afford to spend 200£ on shadow boxes like Ghostsx some cannot unfortunately there is no balance between those two types of players , on this servers exists two different worlds , Now you allowed players to get really strong and ahead of "average player" to the point that they are unlikable , pvp system is broken , vocations are unbalanced , mages can tank more than pall's . You had good idea , unfortunately in the long run it will backfire , My advice focus on how to fix the problem before the mc users will Max their chars in a matter of month , what you goonna do then ? They will get bored eventually or get so strong no one will be able to kill eachother. I apologies for the typos . More feedback coming soon. This is how an average players feels among the Donators-Mc'users. Pity There is a guy Named Zoela , he is playing solo and apparently without any multiclients , bnot sure if he donated but when boys were comparing their power , He is far behind with his mastery windows stats and spellprogress than mc-donators. This game is not for sof hearted and adult professionals who simply dont have time to play 12h a day. If you are a player looking for a server where you can chill out on the evenings for couple of hours , You can skip this thread and go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Also Donations are tricky "yeah its not pay to win at all " the equipment in the shop its third best in game Yeah thats true Now watch this , Noob joins ots and fancy head start , fair he is going to buy a weapon to help him progress
here are some of themweapon price 200 coins
Screenshot

kn6psl

now shop donate for coins :D 200 for 10$ not even for a weapon oh no noob chooses second option Tricky isnt it ? now imagine how much it ill cost a brazilian player :D
kn6q41
Screenshot

Now , most fo the strongets guys either bought this and are strong as hell with combination of mc use Shadow boxes now mind to open one of them u need 1 key :D Screenshot
kn6qi3

So yes My dear Otlanders, If you are an ordinary player with no option to donate or mc use with limited time , this server is not for you , Now try to make these guys angry , They can headhsot you being 700 while you are 600 free average players , game over Also Uncomfortable players get hmm Banned on discord for example :D i FINISHED MY CARRER ON THIS OTS Unfortunatelly is full of lags , with buggy undeveloped client , over priced and abuse, Not recommended. Goodluck

Last edited:
I mean i guess some of the things you said are true but you seem pretty biased on your opinion, I am one of the higher levels in the server I have not donated a single cent, because of what you said some people from other countries might feel the effect of donating 10$ usd is not much while for other ppl it can be quite a bit, so for that reason I have not donated, I do not feel that they are waay above my reach of strength seeing as the 2 highest levels which are donators cannot "headshot" me as you implied, also I dont have much time to play either since I have obligations I have to attend too. That being said there is a difference between a free and a Donator but it is not what you make it out to be.

The server itself has its issues, as can be expected with any new/custom server but the devs are constantly in communication with the community and doing their best to help improve the server and keep the community happy

Also Donations are tricky "yeah its not pay to win at all " the equipment in the shop its third best in game Yeah thats true Now watch this , Noob joins ots and fancy head start , fair he is going to buy a weapon to help him progress
here are some of themweapon price 200 coins
Screenshot

kn6psl

now shop donate for coins :D 200 for 10$ not even for a weapon oh no noob chooses second option Tricky isnt it ? now imagine how much it ill cost a brazilian player :D
kn6q41
Screenshot

Now , most fo the strongets guys either bought this and are strong as hell with combination of mc use Shadow boxes now mind to open one of them u need 1 key :D Screenshot
kn6qi3

So yes My dear Otlanders, If you are an ordinary player with no option to donate or mc use with limited time , this server is not for you , Now try to make these guys angry , They can headhsot you being 700 while you are 600 free average players , game over Also Uncomfortable players get hmm Banned on discord for example :D i FINISHED MY CARRER ON THIS OTS Unfortunatelly is full of lags , with buggy undeveloped client , over priced and abuse, Not recommended. Goodluck

I'm not the sort of OT owner who enjoys doing what I'm about to do. But alright here we go.

Idk what sort of servers you been playing, but every single mid/big servers out there supports MCs, we have a max limit of 3 MCs per IP address, yet you as all of them are free to create whatever chars you want and use them as you see fit, if you think creating 3 low level characters with little to no masteries/upgrades on them, to do easy stage arenas or dungeons and think thats gonna get you anywhere, be my guest, you are just bringing up numbers with no actual math to support them(since you didn't even wanted to do the spawn tasks for masteries since yesterday you said and I quote "I'm too lazy for that" on a public chat), obviously you were going to be weaker than anyone else.

You want to solo kill players stronger than you on PvP and since you can't you claim the server to be unbalanced while you are not even strong enough to beat systems and monsters of your own level since you dont wanna grind for it, alright, so you go for the choice of blaming donations for giving "unfair advantage" over non donators, while as you clearly stated on your posts "Donor items are not even the second or first best set available, they are the third".

You complain about 10 USD dollar for a donation, you clearly are clueless of how much developing a server with custom features, sprites and client costs, you are just raging since you couldn't be as strong as others in the 3 days you have been playing.

Money is used to improve the server and that's exactly what we have been doing since day one.

If you want to play a server without donations, be my guest and find yourself a server fit for you, just dont come around and try to play smart when 90% of your arguments are absolutely incorrect. As a matter of fact some discord members explained it to you, and you ignored them, not to mention all the unconfortable things you posted which made people report you non stop.

For anyone reading this, I invite you to check Damianek13092 post list and see how all he does is complain and rant about servers.

What i expected , i gave my opinion , you gave your statement , Fair play. I have nothimg more ot say than join and test yourself :D
Ashtar i dont want pick up shit of your discord but anyone can simply join and read your and hellpsy replies where it cleary says it sunbalanced and pvp doesnt exist simply cause of unabalnced mastery window , your druids tank more than Ek i really dont wanna go there , jOI DISCORD READ THE BITCHING ABOUT LAGS THATS BEEN GOING FOR AGES , ABOUT BALANCE TOO ABOUT CLIENT TOO , YET YOU LIVE IN YOUR WORLD OF DENIAL. Forget the mcs, Read the "we shouldnt have started without proper beta " Im done with argumenting with a guy Whos druids are tankier than eks Yet I play on wrong servers , Yes im too lazy to make manage 4 chars at the same time and spent 12h so i can match with 800 pally that headshot 500 pally with an ornate weapon :p

Last edited:
And i invite all of you to check history of general chanel and bug report and help chanel right now on discord in game when word "bug" its far more used than npc channel "hi trade mission task yes" My last post to you , im not going to read your reply becaouse you are simply meaningless to me. But i do INVITE EVERYONE TO JOIN THE SERVER AND CHECK IT OUT AND SEE IT ON UR OWN EYE , DONT BIELIEVE WHAT I SAY TRY IT AND SEE :p BESIDE JUST READ OTHE PEOPLE FEEDBACK ^^^^^^ SAYS ALL tHE SERVERS I RANT ABOUT DONT EVEN EXIST OR ARE BOTTOM OF OTSERVLIST PAGE CHECK THAT TOO PLEASE :D So will ShadowRealm In near future, Bye

Last edited:
Druid can tank more than EK where are you getting this information from lol, Druids are clearly less tankier than Knights. But i guess if you are comparing a knight who just started a day ago to the druid who has been playing since day 1 of the server you might be right other than that i dont see how it is possible for a druid to tank more

Your words about the server are horribly untrue. You played for 3 days and thought because u donated 100$ u should be able to kill free players who have been farming for 2 weeks and are stronger then you. 100$ on this server gets u a small head start but doesnt get you strong enough to kill players farming and playing actively. The community is very friendly, you was very toxic and annoying at all times, u spammed discord almost all day everyday for past 3 day with pictures and arrogance.

You asked how to better level. I tried to help, (im Hawk) but u refuse to listen to the #1 level player on the server who is nearly 100 levels above other players. Obviously i know how to level, i attempted to help u and u start calling me a moron and whatnot. So i killed u 3-4 times in 2 autoattacks because YES u can pvp people.

This server has ALOT of potential for both free players and donate players. There is many free players who are in the top 10 for lvl and doing very well and are quite strong. You just wanted to spend 100$ and at lvl 460 expect to 1v1 lvl 800's guess what....not gonna happened.

Banned from discord for complaining about bugs, not even getting a thank you from staff for the worst kind of abusive bugs, god bless.
This server has been a beta since day 1, bugs ranging from getting any dropped items several times, buying lower class items and getting the best in the game, up to straight up buying all currency items from NPCs for no price, it all happened.
It could have been great, but it was way too early to open this server, with all the balance changes that have to happen and the bugs abused, there is no way to take this serious.

Last edited:
And i invite all of you to check history of general chanel and bug report and help chanel right now on discord in game when word "bug" its far more used than npc channel "hi trade mission task yes" My last post to you , im not going to read your reply becaouse you are simply meaningless to me. But i do INVITE EVERYONE TO JOIN THE SERVER AND CHECK IT OUT AND SEE IT ON UR OWN EYE , DONT BIELIEVE WHAT I SAY TRY IT AND SEE :p BESIDE JUST READ OTHE PEOPLE FEEDBACK ^^^^^^ SAYS ALL tHE SERVERS I RANT ABOUT DONT EVEN EXIST OR ARE BOTTOM OF OTSERVLIST PAGE CHECK THAT TOO PLEASE :D So will ShadowRealm In near future, Bye

And I invite you to learn English. Damn son.

Please be clear as people might think that there is lag (the old problem).

People who lag are EU and the server is clearly hosted in USA (for me, I have no lag at all).

Recommended.

Here's some images from our attempt at the continental quest.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
Decent server, just needs some way of explaining features to new people. Wiki is semi ok, but missing alot of features.

Im level 600+ and only now finding out about certain commands, features etc due to bumping into ppl who played the beta.

I can't play, since the server (or client) is kinda "too heavy" for my graphic card, I got like 20fps