• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Was there a rollback? Played yesterday and got to level 56 and now that I logged in im back to 8? :p

lag, lag, lag, crash, crash, crash :( Why do you use OTClient? That's shit.. all time laaaaag, crash / laag, crash , and i play real tibia - 0 lags / crash and others ots hexera, aurera, megatibia and others - NORMAL CLIENT and 0 lags, 0 droop fps ... maybe fix? or use NORMAL CLIENT ? I do not understand ... problems with OTC all server ... It's a very good server but it's hard to play with lags, droops FPS, crash :(

Last edited:
The only thing the normal tibia client enables you to do is to use more afk botting features like cavebotting, OTC is in every imaginable way better then the normal tibia client.
Cant wait for the server to be up again, been long since i had so much fun on a server

The server is back and should be dealing better with the ddos.. We will still be waiting for the word of our provider tho.

Our screenshots #2
1.png

Xil
#1 Doing Gladiators Arena (Extreme)

2.png

Kharek, Drako Rp, Lickdisballs, Tatsuke, Gunz, Volthum, War Bringer, Aden Tankuje, Merk, Little Cat & Sweet Sacrifice
#2 Doing Adventurer's Weapon Quest

3.png

Kharek, Drako Rp, War Bringer, Indebt Aden Tankuje, Merk, Little Cat & Sweet Sacrifice
#3 Doing Explorer Armor Quest
#4 Doing Interdimensional Potion Quest

5.png

Foxnews & Merk
#5 Doing Gladiators Arena
#6 Doing Interdimensional Potion Quest

Bump! Such an amazing server. Recommended to any players, such a friendly community and staff as well.

Btw, another (unsolicited but made in good faith) suggestion would be to rename the tier to tier naming of the weapons. While it's clear that there is definitely an increase in power between weapon tiers, their very basic (and synonym-in-nature) naming scheme unnecessarily takes away the satisfaction of getting your hands on a new weapon.

I will frame an oldschool Tibia example.

As a Knight, making the jump from Fire Sword to Bright Sword was massive in significanse. This wasn't just because the bright sword was a quest weapon vs the fire sword that was primarily looted. It was because of the sprite esthetic of the bright sword AND the bump in power you would see. However, if instead, the name was flame sword, or blaze sword, and bared a sprite similar in nature to the fire sword, then it wouldn't have been such a significant in value upgrade.

I know that the higher end weapons DO NOT suffer from this issue, but it's hard to find motivation to grow when all you're ever feeling like what you have is rubbish due to it's name.

Btw, another (unsolicited but made in good faith) suggestion would be to rename the tier to tier naming of the weapons. While it's clear that there is definitely an increase in power between weapon tiers, their very basic (and synonym-in-nature) naming scheme unnecessarily takes away the satisfaction of getting your hands on a new weapon.

I will frame an oldschool Tibia example.

As a Knight, making the jump from Fire Sword to Bright Sword was massive in significanse. This wasn't just because the bright sword was a quest weapon vs the fire sword that was primarily looted. It was because of the sprite esthetic of the bright sword AND the bump in power you would see. However, if instead, the name was flame sword, or blaze sword, and bared a sprite similar in nature to the fire sword, then it wouldn't have been such a significant in value upgrade.

I know that the higher end weapons DO NOT suffer from this issue, but it's hard to find motivation to grow when all you're ever feeling like what you have is rubbish due to it's name.

Please feel free to pm me with new names suggestions, I'd be glad to perform those changes.

Another thing to bring up is that its impossible to get ya hands on the " Oriental " outfit addons?..
would be nice if you could add that one mate :)

A double experience and skills event as compensation for the previous days issues has started and will be available for the next 24.

Recent Changes:
  1. Fixed the missing issues with weapons regarding skills.
  2. Boosts are properly working now.
  3. You can now regen stamina while training in the training tile room.
  4. Introduced a PvP arena
  5. Solo dungeons are properly working now
  6. Active dungeons now have a blackboard with their respective info.
  7. Map Fixes
  8. Fixed issues with weapons
    • The Templar weapons should work fine now
  9. You can see the online status in highscores page & characters page.
  10. You can view several pages in highscores now.
  11. Houses are fixed in characters page.
  12. Guild owners can disband their guilds now.
  13. PvP is now Enabled.
Client Changes:
  1. Loot channel Introduced..
  2. Several Fixes in Modal Windows.
  3. Enhancements in the chat window.
  4. Chats can be properly closed now.
  5. Spells are now emoted in a purple color (And you can choose if you want to see your spells or other people’s spells on the config section)
  6. Increased and fixed bot functionality (Hold conditions & Targeter)

i keep getting error 503 server temporarly unavailable whenever i try to download the client :(