• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
After i.O was banned (our guild) and he knew the big top donators abused aswell we get this.

GMToday at 8:06 PM
Yeah im pretty sure a lot of people knew, honestly i dont even see a reason to ban people now
Its pointless
Era is ruined
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile we stay banned 😂

Update: when u tell him the truth and he cant handle it anymore u get banned from his discord server for no reason at all.

Last edited:
Honestly I just read all that was written in shadowrealm discord and I'm really not shocked at all. Playboys cries = GM comes to pet him. I wasted my shitload of time playing here as Ben Dover, while I had fun in the beginning, It was just super obvious the whole server is about PLAYS. Idc how many fancy words or phrases or explanation GM or Hellpsy or any of these guys give, they just don't do shit. There were times when there were 2 months of ZEROO updates or any notice whatsoever from GM. The Immortal Order guild and myself, posted a shitton of suggestions and we most of them were so good but we were never taken serious or even get replied to or anything. Usually every eras beginning is delayed a month/two/three/four/gazilion months. Oh and all these eras b4, the Cartel were using orb bots 24/7 even on alt chars xD And guess what, nobody got banned EVER. But then when we got it too, guess what, rules change.

Good thing there aren't any laws about owning a server, GM would be in deep shit :V
@Nick Moortgat even tho we had a fight, I'm so sad I didin't get to see u kill Plays

So now, to calm the crowds of people, the administration/owner of the server has muted (almost, if not) everyone from speaking on the Discord Server. How embarrassing. If that's what moderation is, then hire a monkey to do it so you can focus on fixing bugs.

Also, another bug was reported today that I personally reported back in JULY. That just shows how our reports go ignored, yet we are always to blame! :)

I sayd this years ago in this very thread. This ots goal is only to milk a single player (PLAY BOYS), What did u guys expect from such a server? Fair treatment hah?? U were warned years ago guys.
Admin or GM cannot do anything about play boys, he is the one paying for all ur updates, and the only reason why such a low popular server can stay online
He has more power than GM.

Anyways, crying here will not change anything, people do not care about otland, players do not come from otland.

idk, a vast amount of players do trickle through otland to servers. It's how I found this server at least.. And it's certainly one of the more reputable forums around ot, at least for the English speaking world.

Because this server had so much Potential when Ashtar ruled it. @FenX
and @TheMaxwellGates youre pictures are just a small piece he nearly insulted someone every day. Even Moderator
(Dafter) did this several times.
Yeah well ownership changed so standards change. What can you do but let out a big sigh and move on from nonsense like this.

Because this server had so much Potential when Ashtar ruled it. @FenX
and @TheMaxwellGates youre pictures are just a small piece he nearly insulted someone every day. Even Moderator
(Dafter) did this several times.
What I did? Did I Insulted you or someone on discord?, also I was talking about how great pago seguro is for people from Brazil "ultimate perk for BR ppl" dont try to make me look "racist"... drama lovers

he sadly left ther server a while ago. Had not enough time anymore because of Real Life etc. (as far as we know)
Truth is, running a good custom project pays pennies on the hour. If you want to do a good job, you're generally working at minimum 13-14 hour days, 7 days a week (bugs & players dont take weekends off). Then if you want qualified, full-time staff to make a strong project, that's not cheap either. Long are the days of talented people wanting to work for pizza money, all those talented people are now adults and need a serious job if they're going to be dedicated to the project. Not to defend these guys or their now reputation in the slightest, most know the issues we've had with them (logs in this thread itself, also many DM's of Ashtar admitting to 1:1 copying systems, features, even news posts (literally copying and pasting word for word with same grammar mistakes). Just saying the reason they're probably fucking off so much is if they are only indeed in it for the money (which they've self admitted) you cant expect much from them. Again, it's alot of work for little pay to do a good job. In the end, alot of passion is required and that passion for most (but not all) fizzles out quite fast after repetitive 80-100 hour weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth is, running a good custom project pays pennies on the hour. If you want to do a good job, you're generally working at minimum 13-14 hour days, 7 days a week (bugs & players dont take weekends off). Then if you want qualified, full-time staff to make a strong project, that's not cheap either. Long are the days of talented people wanting to work for free, all those talented people are now adults and need a serious job if they're going to be dedicated to the project. Not to defend these guys or their now reputation in the slightest, most know the issues we've had with them (logs in this thread itself, also many DM's of Ashtar admitting to 1:1 copying systems, features, even news posts (literally copying and pasting word for word with same grammar mistakes). Just saying the reason they're probably fucking off so much is if they are only indeed in it for the money (which they've self admitted) you cant expect much from them, again, it's alot of work for little pay to do a good job.
Yep i also played ur server a lil the last days ive seen so many copies from archlight. We know that u need time to build and rule a server. But the feeling got lost on SR that staff improve the server. U see on Archlight there u got the feeling that when u donate that the money also is spend and also is put into the server. But in SR where a SINGLE guy donated like 70-80k Dollars :D u dont have the feeling that atleast a small part of the money is Spend in the Server (era for era there a mostly just small changes and often calls which are never fulfilled). There isnt even a Community Manager or something like this. Sometimes the GM need ages to fix the easiest things which approx will take like 5 Minutes. We told him so many times u need more staff more people to make this server better but he dont want to hire any new people.

Yep i also played ur server a lil the last days ive seen so many copies from archlight. We know that u need time to build and rule a server. But the feeling got lost on SR that staff improve the server. U see on Archlight there u got the feeling that when u donate that the money also is spend and also is put into the server. But in SR where a SINGLE guy donated like 70-80k Dollars :D u dont have the feeling that atleast a small part of the money is Spend in the Server (era for era there a mostly just small changes and often calls which are never fulfilled). There isnt even a Community Manager or something like this. Sometimes the GM need ages to fix the easiest things which approx will take like 5 Minutes. We told him so many times u need more staff more people to make this server better but he dont want to hire any new people.
Yea this is tough of course, we just had a really big new season, and instead of simply putting that money into our pockets, hired on another full time programmer, a full time project manager and put our Community Managers on full-time payroll.

Our team's entire focus is longevity of the project and the community we've built and expanding our team to other projects as well without abandoning our roots. But that's very rare nowadays in OT's.

Anyways I shouldn't hijack their thread. Carry on

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea this is tough of course, we just had a really big new season, and instead of simply putting that money into our pockets, hired on another full time programmer, a full time project manager and put our Community Managers on full-time payroll.

Our team's entire focus is longevity of the project and the community we've built and expanding our team to other projects as well without abandoning our roots. But that's very rare nowadays in OT's.

But thats the ONLY way to go when u want to be a OT with a BIG and STEADY player base. On the success your OT have since years u can see this.
Anyways thx for the talk and the "feedback" :D

Also not sure if u are aware but on SR u are requured to spend 800$x4 every single era or u are already down 4000 strength all era long. The nocturn items are basically a t10 item day 1 of server. And on the note of bugs. There are gambreaking bugs that have been reported and not fixed since era one. And people have told the dev staff how to fix. One of them u can go over your max stats by however many extra stats u have in inventory. So like u can go 50000/50 if u had 50000 extra stats. And do 2000% more spell dqmage. This is a 30 second fix that they refuse to do. U either add another stage and it gives 0% stats or u remove the clear button. Both 30second fix. Instead they are banning people for using aomething they won't fix.

And wanna talk about updates. There has not been a single working or meaningful update in nearly 2 years. U get a update its so broke and abuseable it has to be removed and never added back in.

Also not sure if u are aware but on SR u are requured to spend 800$x4 every single era or u are already down 4000 strength all era long. The nocturn items are basically a t10 item day 1 of server. And on the note of bugs. There are gambreaking bugs that have been reported and not fixed since era one. And people have told the dev staff how to fix. One of them u can go over your max stats by however many extra stats u have in inventory. So like u can go 50000/50 if u had 50000 extra stats. And do 2000% more spell dqmage. This is a 30 second fix that they refuse to do. U either add another stage and it gives 0% stats or u remove the clear button. Both 30second fix. Instead they are banning people for using aomething they won't fix.

And wanna talk about updates. There has not been a single working or meaningful update in nearly 2 years. U get a update its so broke and abuseable it has to be removed and never added back in.
Well as long as people play and give them money, even if its as few as there has been the last few seasons, they'll continue to do it. Honestly hard to blame them, customer shows what they want with their wallet and time.

I revealed how insanely corrupt this server was a very, very long time ago. Posted a long list of abusable bugs that were (at that time) being abused and I got banned on the Discord for it. Even though it's super sad to see a good server being ruined by corruption of the staff members, the question remains who wouldnt do it for the amount of money they get paid by Play boys and his lackeys?

Back when I played, I gave the guild I was in a choice to either stay and deal with the constant super corruption in this server or leave and perhaps then you will see things changed. They opted to stay and as far as I can see, absolutely nothing has changed. Very sad.

And thats the truth if plays keeps spending money it will only get more p2w. But now it lost 50% of its playerbase over night so maybe something will happen since donors like plays want someone to beat. But if no one is there he will leave too