• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
is there any positivity or what? I just saw this and read through the last 3 pages, don't wanna go back and read anymore, is this ot even worth playing? it sounds super p2w. was gonna start with a couple friends... is it even worth it? am i gonna get one shot by the donators, or can i still pvp and do stuff and have fun?

is there any positivity or what? I just saw this and read through the last 3 pages, don't wanna go back and read anymore, is this ot even worth playing? it sounds super p2w. was gonna start with a couple friends... is it even worth it? am i gonna get one shot by the donators, or can i still pvp and do stuff and have fun?
Unless GM made big changes you will still get oneshot by big donators.

When there's so much negativity around a server, you're good to assume that it's mostly true and not just butthurt people having a go to bring down the reputation.

ShadowRealm.Online new season! Already Started

34nmkj8.png
This new season brings first of all stability, unlike other seasons this time we decided not to mess anymore with core system re balancements in order to continue our goal to balance the changes already made last season, this time around we bring a list of changes that will impact greatly the progression of our players making it fair for everyone.​

Here is a list of the most important changes:

Solo Dungeons:
As almost everyone knows dungeons have a huge impact in players progression, last era we managed to improved them by increasing the amount of loot boxes you get per dungeon but this wasn't enough to achieve our goal. This time we bring important changes to solve this situation:
1. Tier 1 and tier 2 boxes have been removed from the game, 1k str dungeon will start at tier 3 loot boxes and so on, which means dungeon reward boxes have moved up 2 tiers giving a real feel of progression for players who can handle their stages.​
2. We noticed dungeons are considerably harder for Knights and Druids so this season we have made adjustments inside the dungeons summon system to make it at least 20% easier for said vocations.​

Enchantments:
This has been one of the most requested features to be reworked in a long time so this time around we finally heard you and decided to apply the following changes:

1. Inferno Enchantment.
This enchantment no longer deals AOE damage,, but it now focuses a single target dealing a lot of damage to it. Since this enchantment is now single target it now has a considerable higher chance to proc.​
2. Blizzard Enchantmet.
This enchantment will mark your target with a powerful ice bomb that will explode after 4 seconds, when the ice explosion takes place it will deal more damage based in the amount of creatures found inside the blast area. This enchantment will bring huge benefits for those players who like to hunt while moving, since it can increase by a lot your clearing speed when used right.​
3. Divine Guard Enchantment.
The mechanic of this enchantment remains the same but it now increases its damage based on your resistance - protection percent, the higher the multiplier it will have. Due to the mechanic of this enchantment and due to the new damage output it can do when used correctly it will deal 30% less damage when not used by a knight.​

1610751539325.png

Bastions.
Bastions was a huge implementation in our schedule last season, this system is designed to heavily benefit players who actually decide to manually hunt solo or with a team, unfortunately it didn't achieve the impact that we expected so this time around the following things will happen.
  • Bastion tasks, new tasks npcs are now implementing in bastions rewarding you for completing their tasks.​
  • Orbs from all bastion monsters are now able to loot tier equipment boxes.​

We intend to keep a close eye into this system, probably enhancing it further in the near future.​

1610751559555.png

Solo Exp vs Party Exp.
The last era we noticed how hard it was for solo players to progress through levels when solo hunting, practically making it impossible to compete against players who team hunt, this time around players hunting without a party will receive 50% more experience and players in parties will receive a slight nerf in their exp gain.

This should allow both teams and solo players to progress fairly when hunting on each style.

Continental Progression.
Last season we implemented a mechanism that allows people to progress through new continents without being forced to complete a continental quest, unfortunately this didn't fulfill its goal as we intended since teams who were able to complete the quests felt underappreciated and affected due to the competitive part of the game play ending up in toxic behavior due to the unfairness of the situation.

To prevent this problem we have decided that a continent will be unlocked when the player's beat the mid continent quest.​
  • Sandking quest will unlock desert continent for all players if they meet the required str.​
  • Winter rage quest will unlock winter continent for all players if they meet the required str.​
  • Metrica nightmare quest will unlock metrica continent for all players if they meet the required str.​
  • Orr's Forgotten quest will unlock orr continent for all players if they meet the required str.​
While this might feel unfair for some players, please consider that beating this quests requires a lot of resources and effort investment, managing to do so should reward the teams more than it does currently.

Shadow Token Changes.
A lot of our players have complained era after era than shadow tokens are merely useless unless you are on very late game content, this time around to deal with this situation we have implemented a shadow token shop on every continent.
  • Shadow tokens can now be obtained f2p by beating events, through prey task point shop and through world bosses tokens​
  • 1 shadow shard can now be trade-able for 2 shadow tokens​

Quests reward adjustments.
Continental progression has been the core of shadowrealm for quite a while now, unfortunately due to the changes made in recent eras a few quest rewards feel behind to the point of them becoming irrelevant or off-meta this time around we have huge news regarding quest.

Reward adjustments:
  • Temple quest: Instead of the temple set it will now allow you to choose a tier 3 item of your choice.​
  • Nocturnia Continental Quest: Instead of the demonic set it will now allow you to choose a tier 4 item of your choice​
  • Desert Continental Quest: Instead of a desert set it will now allow you to choose a tier 6 item of your choice.​
  • These changes will allow you to unlock a useful item of your choice instead of giving you a set piece that doesnt fit the current meta.​

New quest line.
The biggest patch made to date comes in the form of a new huge questline unrelated to continents progression, a total of 5 new quests have been implemented each one with a different difficulty level also the old and forgotten pirate quest has joined this questline with a difficulty and reward revamp.​

This new questline provides a different kind of challenge, each quest allows you to progress to the next without the need of having completed any continent quests!

Quest Rewards:
These quests bring a new meta game build to the game, providing different choices to your current tier set build without directly replacing it, becoming more of a choice - situational build.​

1610751820684.png1610751846474.png

And so much more to come.
Hope you enjoy the new season. See you ingame!​

Appears to be about 40 players online. Compared to every other reset where u could easily see 100-200+ seems this one is a dead one.

Appears to be about 40 players online. Compared to every other reset where u could easily see 100-200+ seems this one is a dead one.
Check few pages back, some guys was pissed last era and they lied about player count report to Xinn, so, the server was banned for spoof (but if you check the webpage, server have a filter to divide between active players and MCs)

Actually the server feel better and it's more smooth the progress too

Ya ur clueless, about 30% of all those players are alts also. There is less then 40 active players

Another Small Update to the p2w thing they introduced when the era restarted see in the picture below (for 30$ u get one of these tokens as a present beside donor points for 50$ u get 3) and in SR Dungeons take a massive part in Progression so it is even more p2w as it seems at first. Another point is that u get 1 dungeon charge every 4 hours and as f2p player, u only can buy 6 or 12 Charges? (don't remember correct) a day with a highly valuable item (at the beginning especially). As a Donor, u can buy unlimited charges out of the donor Shop. ahh and I totally forgot about the new Furniture U can buy where u have a 50% chance to get double rewards out of dungeons :D

Attachments

• SHadoowrealm p2w.jpg
    SHadoowrealm p2w.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Another Small Update to the p2w thing they introduced when the era restarted see in the picture below (for 30$ u get one of these tokens as a present beside donor points for 50$ u get 3) and in SR Dungeons take a massive part in Progression so it is even more p2w as it seems at first. Another point is that u get 1 dungeon charge every 4 hours and as f2p player, u only can buy 6 or 12 Charges? (don't remember correct) a day with a highly valuable item (at the beginning especially). As a Donor, u can buy unlimited charges out of the donor Shop. ahh and I totally forgot about the new Furniture U can buy where u have a 50% chance to get double rewards out of dungeons :D
You forgot to say that you can obtain that "P2W" token ingame by winning only 2 events.
1610991002067.png

Can we also not act like we don't know it's p2w? It is obvious that it's p2w and it is meant to be p2w. I'm very much against p2w but if something is deliberately created to be p2w, don't hate on it, just don't engage.

True but it wasnt p2w when server first was released. But now every Era there comes more and more P2W and GM and Hellpsy just destroying the server( every era more and more). And as it is now I just can say that I dont recommend it to anyone when u dont want to donate like 3-5k $ (not even kidding right there). Era is one Week old and 90% active Players are only Donors and high Donors. Also I Recommend to the Otland Staff to look after Spoofing here from time to time because NO WAY there are 146 active Players online right now as it is displayed in the SR Website.

True but it wasnt p2w when server first was released. But now every Era there comes more and more P2W and GM and Hellpsy just destroying the server( every era more and more). And as it is now I just can say that I dont recommend it to anyone when u dont want to donate like 3-5k $ (not even kidding right there). Era is one Week old and 90% active Players are only Donors and high Donors. Also I Recommend to the Otland Staff to look after Spoofing here from time to time because NO WAY there are 146 active Players online right now as it is displayed in the SR Website.
They were banned from otservlist already. Otland staff dont take action against spoofing, otservlist does and did.

Hello Xenos, let me explain, the count of "146" you see is the total amount of characters connected to shadow realm, while in our online page to abide by otservlist rules we do mark innactive or exited characters as "idle", the reason of our banning it was strictly because someone in bad blood used software to bypass our mc restriction and then reported us to xinn in otservlist, needless to say this non idle number in our website includes up to 3max mcs per player, regarding your p2w complaints GM just posted in our discord a patch to benefit f2p.

They were banned from otservlist already. Otland staff dont take action against spoofing, otservlist does and did.
We appreciate you keeping up with what's going on in SR.

Hello Xenos, let me explain, the count of "146" you see is the total amount of characters connected to shadow realm, while in our online page to abide by otservlist rules we do mark innactive or exited characters as "idle", the reason of our banning it was strictly because someone in bad blood used software to bypass our mc restriction and then reported us to xinn in otservlist, needless to say this non idle number in our website includes up to 3max mcs per player, regarding your p2w complaints GM just posted in our discord a patch to benefit f2p.

We appreciate you keeping up with what's going on in SR.
Just clarifying someone asking Otland staff to look at spoofing, when that's not their job.

Well, I just keep this thread updated and inform new Players who want to start playing ShadowRealm how the server really is. With the sight from an nearly F2P player.

Last edited:
Well, I just keep this thread updated and inform new Players who want to start playing ShadowRealm how the server really is. With the sight from an nearly F2P player.
You only want defame this OT because probably you was banned for bug-abusing last era
¿Shaolin?
¿Nealith?

Who know, but you have 12 post in this forum and all are focused in this OT (and your account register coincide with discord shitty rain of last era)

This era it's better thanks to Event and furniture are a trash, nobody use furnitures to be honest xD

Actually a F2P can get all nocturnal items because the main donator currency can be obtainable in events (with one 1st place and one 2nd place it's enough to get 1 shard and run one event each 3h)