• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Very cool and good ots

BUT this is another prime example of a server getting destroyed by poor scripters. Atleast the devs here is doing a good job of fixing them
for using this upgrade system allowed infinite stats by doing some smart things ;), cursed chests a VERY buggy mess, dungeons window cant even be fucking closed on small monitors, tasks window completely bugged half of the time - all these systems comes from same coder though, and has destroyed many ots already. Please get some potent guy instead of just buying bugged shit

But devs are improving stuff everyday. Very cool

Very cool and good ots

BUT this is another prime example of a server getting destroyed by poor scripters. Atleast the devs here is doing a good job of fixing them
for using this upgrade system allowed infinite stats by doing some smart things ;), cursed chests a VERY buggy mess, dungeons window cant even be fucking closed on small monitors, tasks window completely bugged half of the time - all these systems comes from same coder though, and has destroyed many ots already. Please get some potent guy instead of just buying bugged shit

nerub good boy

does it have built in bot? like cavebotting etc.. im 30 years old and I dont have much time to play as much. I got money though lel just wanna find a server that i can enjoy without the pvp shit.

does it have built in bot? like cavebotting etc.. im 30 years old and I dont have much time to play as much. I got money though lel just wanna find a server that i can enjoy without the pvp shit.
buy a bot

Today our cities are experiencing in town raiding for a true Black Friday.
Keep your guard up! Demonic monsters seem to be overwhelming the world!

As with most things folks, reviews primarily come from people who are upset for one reason or another. This is a big flaw of Yelp as well because you always get more negative reviews of people willing to try and hurt your business because they feel wronged than you would from satisfied patrons. I would suggest if you're curious at all, simply give us a try and find out for yourself. The game is fun, the bugs are minimal, we have lost truly very few players since launch (mainly due to botter bans) and we continue to build an environment where all voices are heard.

Did I mention we never stop? Come check us out! We don't have over 1k individual logins daily for nothing.. :p

I have been playing in my free time and still loving it! It had some bugs but so far all the issues have been fixed by the devs. They are always coming out with something new it seems.

I have been playing in my free time and still loving it! It had some bugs but so far all the issues have been fixed by the devs. They are always coming out with something new it seems.
Yeah same, even roped a few mates into it and it's so nice with a few boys to fuck around with

Very cool and good ots

A few of us have jumped on board recently to fix or rewrite half of the bugged systems on this server. It will only get better over time. The progress we've made just in the last 3 weeks is evidence of this.

I would advise anyone who wants to see something new or a fresh approach to come and at least give it a try.

Currently best server out there when it comes to dev quality of work and continuous progress for this genre of OT.

Well-developed OT, every hunt it's a challenge since you don't know when you are facing a diabolic/demonic mob.
It has some custom sprites, monsters, spells, BOSSES, storylines and there's new continents so don't expect to be only in RL map.

100% recommended for all the custom OT enjoyers willing to grind off.

Greetings,
Liro

Very cool server!
I played with two friends and we managed to do inq, poi first and did xerker, zatroth and infernatil first!
The unlocked content after infernatil was a bit dissapointing though but it seems the devs are quickly adding new stuff there everyday, so looking forward to doing more bosses there ^_^
There's a lot of cool custom stuff to explore even if you don't like real maps

Back