• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Be careful playing this ot the owner is money hungry and very corrupt, he helps his friends when they die, I’ve been shown proof that when he comes across a dead body he will hide their items in hopes they spend more money. He has also got rid of one of his gms who worked 8+ hours a day for months without paying him.

If you speak out about something he does not like he will ban/silence you in the discord and ontop of it all he is a compulsive liar. Play at your own risk.

Be careful playing this ot the owner is money hungry and very corrupt, he helps his friends when they die, I’ve been shown proof that when he comes across a dead body he will hide their items in hopes they spend more money. He has also got rid of one of his gms who worked 8+ hours a day for months without paying him.

If you speak out about something he does not like he will ban/silence you in the discord and ontop of it all he is a compulsive liar. Play at your own risk.

wow i wont go and play here for sure!!

screenshot or didnt happen

The owners seem to be working hard on this server from what I can see on the discord
Came to update. It seems the server ended up being another copy of every 7.4 with the same brain dead afk skilling. +pay2win trainers. Sad because I was looking forward to the owner's promises about changing the outdated, monotone and tedious skilling.

Came to update. It seems the server ended up being another copy of every 7.4 with the same brain dead afk skilling. +pay2win trainers. Sad because I was looking forward to the owner's promises about changing the outdated, monotone and tedious skilling.
ye. people just afk fishbotting and advance in lvls that way. I hoped also that he make a unique server.

be careful playing this ot the very corrupt no waste time for this server
Post automatically merged:

This is a dumb server wouldnt recommend. The host keeps banning people who pk for "griefing" just make it non pvp. And when you argue about it he IP banns the person and their entire team. Had 4 friends get banned for a year from the discord for asking why they got banned and to state proof. Appearantly some guys pked another guy and they thought my friends were part of their team which they WERENT. Host is absolutely mental :D

We’ll done!
Post automatically merged:

This is a dumb server wouldnt recommend. The host keeps banning people who pk for "griefing" just make it non pvp. And when you argue about it he IP banns the person and their entire team. Had 4 friends get banned for a year from the discord for asking why they got banned and to state proof. Appearantly some guys pked another guy and they thought my friends were part of their team which they WERENT. Host is absolutely mental :D
that’s wild.. xD

Looks interesting. Putting it on the list of servers to go for a spin on when I get the time.

still fun server
Yeah it is really fun but emotionally unstable host makes it really hard to have fun. If you make a mistake you might get IP banned for a year. Not fun investing time if you risk getting banned if you offend anyone or mention any of the staffs actions.

Yeah it is really fun but emotionally unstable host makes it really hard to have fun. If you make a mistake you might get IP banned for a year. Not fun investing time if you risk getting banned if you offend anyone or mention any of the staffs actions.
I don't know who and what to believe anymore, yes most of the hosts these days ride their Ego's a little bit to high and tend to ruin their own servers with their stupid ideas, but players are often far worse. Would like to see some proof of these kinds of allegations so other players can be warned if the owner is insane, but just writing random stuff on forums proves nothing.

Making a mistake is something different from all the 'discussions' and arguments I see on the discord, they are just outright ridiculous and disrespectful sometimes. Can't blame the owner for not accepting that shit tbf, how hard is it to be civil and not act like a 13 year old.

Interesting but I would just like to state that there isn't a single person that is ip-banned from SoE. If players are being truly destructive (which there has only been maybe 1 or 2 cases?) then some light punishment was issued with a big emphasis on light (banned for a few days with some talking to, not a year) We also listen to appeals and consider all evidence and circumstances before us when enacting punishments as I would prefer to find reasons to keep people rather than finding reasons to lose them. Players in our discord clearly see how little is censored compared to other games and we have wholeheartedly adopted lots of leniency and understand better than most the desires of both player types, be it PvP or RPG.
As far as staff actions we are as transparent as ever and will gladly own any of our decisions. We continue to expand reaching new players daily and bringing new experiences to enjoy which wouldn't really be possible if these things stated by the unhappy few were deemed accurate.

It is highly likely negative comments displayed here are just from players who didn't get their way for one reason or another and seek to hurt the entirety of the project because of it. Who's really the "emotionally unstable" one in that scenario?

As always, highly recommend just coming to see for yourself if you're interested at all, we can guarantee a fun ride.

Interesting but I would just like to state that there isn't a single person that is ip-banned from SoE. If players are being truly destructive (which there has only been maybe 1 or 2 cases?) then some light punishment was issued with a big emphasis on light (banned for a few days with some talking to, not a year) We also listen to appeals and consider all evidence and circumstances before us when enacting punishments as I would prefer to find reasons to keep people rather than finding reasons to lose them. Players in our discord clearly see how little is censored compared to other games and we have wholeheartedly adopted lots of leniency and understand better than most the desires of both player types, be it PvP or RPG.
As far as staff actions we are as transparent as ever and will gladly own any of our decisions. We continue to expand reaching new players daily and bringing new experiences to enjoy which wouldn't really be possible if these things stated by the unhappy few were deemed accurate.

It is highly likely negative comments displayed here are just from players who didn't get their way for one reason or another and seek to hurt the entirety of the project because of it. Who's really the "emotionally unstable" one in that scenario?

As always, highly recommend just coming to see for yourself if you're interested at all, we can guarantee a fun ride.

The server itself is great but not gonna lie it pissed me off when a GM teleported our party out of a spawn because our knight died.

Last edited:
Back