• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
See I told you host is mental and he/she says "There isnt a single person ip banned from soe". Do you want me to post a screenshot? What is that even to lie about just admit it and call me a "toxic individual" like you do for anyone who says or does anything against your will lol. Just look at the comments ppl can tell bullshit when they see it.

Happy holidays from SoE!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looked like a fun server at first, unique in its own way. After playing for a while you see that the staff is super unprofessional, releasing new patches every other day including new bugs that need to be fixed. Fixing those bugs with new other bugs included.

Another problem is that they allow people to fully macro afk 24/7 to keep their online player-list high. We've seen that on other servers, it won't last long. Player-base has already drastically dropped.

Today another bug occurred where players were able to dupe items and when you ask them where their back-ups are so they can rollback, you get this as an answer;

Screenshot 2023-01-04 143811.jpg

20-30 people played on a given day The administration was very nice. 200-300 people started playing and got some $ from donation and they are not so nice anymore :D
Then there was the infinite manafluid bug

I do sometimes enjoy trolling the trolls. I don't claim some professional demeanor especially when not approached with such. If you can't take it back don't dish it out, ya know?
In regards to handling issues and implementing fairness to our players you can believe we exceed expectations and surpass our competitors in both support offered and professionalism when handling a player crisis., update demands, and general day to day fixes.

We are actively developed in real time and will continue to be so. This will at times require live balancing and invite some bugs slipping through the testing cracks. We are prepared for such and react quickly and efficiently to correct any serious issue that may appear. Average player count has actually increased since the New Year likely due to folks returning from holiday adventures itching to get back to playing! Worth noting Bonez is still playing daily and Krakus was removed for real world trading or else would likely still be around too. Cheers, thanks for the bump!

Last edited:
Average player count has actually increased since the New Year likely due to folks returning from holiday adventures itching to get back to playing!
Good achievement, congratulations. Players who fish on bot/macro and cavebots
Never forget about times when you forbid using macro on fishing, banned 1-2 people for 2 days when Locust team killed like 50-60 chars daily on fishing spots and maybe 1 char only wasn't using macro and they made yellow skulls on 1 person with right click

It looked like a fun server at first, unique in its own way. After playing for a while you see that the staff is super unprofessional, releasing new patches every other day including new bugs that need to be fixed. Fixing those bugs with new other bugs included.

Another problem is that they allow people to fully macro afk 24/7 to keep their online player-list high. We've seen that on other servers, it won't last long. Player-base has already drastically dropped.

Today another bug occurred where players were able to dupe items and when you ask them where their back-ups are so they can rollback, you get this as an answer;

View attachment 72614
discusting owner. it reflects the server tho. not worth playing. see ya at nostalrius.

Good achievement, congratulations. Players who fish on bot/macro and cavebots
Never forget about times when you forbid using macro on fishing, banned 1-2 people for 2 days when Locust team killed like 50-60 chars daily on fishing spots and maybe 1 char only wasn't using macro and they made yellow skulls on 1 person with right click
Exile List - SoE
Rule breakers exist in all games. Clearly we are actively involved in managing these cases. Macro fishing was never allowed btw, really love your statistics though! Tell me, how many names do you see on this ban list from the last 30 days alone? I'll save you the trouble, there's over 120 banned accounts in the last 30 days.

discusting owner. it reflects the server tho. not worth playing. see ya at nostalrius.
Have fun for those brief 30 days of activity! We'll still be moving forward long after they've died out again.

Folks we have surpassed the two month mark at this point with a growing base, active development, the best support i've seen of ANY project in this genre. If you think the grass is truly greener elsewhere, go find out! We will just keep doing our thing. Our player's voices are heard and incorporated in decision making and game direction. You aren't gonna find that elsewhere ;P

Last edited:
I do sometimes enjoy trolling the trolls. I don't claim some professional demeanor especially when not approached with such. If you can't take it back don't dish it out, ya know?
In regards to handling issues and implementing fairness to our players you can believe we exceed expectations and surpass our competitors in both support offered and professionalism when handling a player crisis., update demands, and general day to day fixes.

We are actively developed in real time and will continue to be so. This will at times require live balancing and invite some bugs slipping through the testing cracks. We are prepared for such and react quickly and efficiently to correct any serious issue that may appear. Average player count has actually increased since the New Year likely due to folks returning from holiday adventures itching to get back to playing! Worth noting Bonez is still playing daily and Krakus was removed for real world trading or else would likely still be around too. Cheers, thanks for the bump!
A lot of people got banned for selling characters, you wonder why? Probably not, because that money doesn't end up in your pocket.
What does my mu ban have to do with the fact that the person who uses the bug gets a ban for 2 days, and the runes he made were on the server for 1-2 more weeks, you will say no but you don't know shit because not only 1 person from this only used 20

Our player's voices are heard and incorporated in decision making and game direction. You aren't gonna find that elsewhere ;P

Tbh I think this sentence and "7.4 Long term no reset" is two of the most overused sentences of the server gala sub forum. xd

Tbh I think this sentence and "7.4 Long term no reset" is two of the most overused sentences of the server gala sub forum. xd
Before my current stance I was a player on most of these projects and I have not found what we offer anywhere else. It's quite easy to say this or that, much more difficult to make it reality as we do.

A lot of people got banned for selling characters, you wonder why? Probably not, because that money doesn't end up in your pocket.
What does my mu ban have to do with the fact that the person who uses the bug gets a ban for 2 days, and the runes he made were on the server for 1-2 more weeks, you will say no but you don't know shit because not only 1 person from this only used 20
Two. There has been two permanent bans over RWT, you being one of them. Has nothing to do with income it just looks ugly and creates unfair advantage in fostering the p2w environment. And honestly, had you appealed we probably could've found a solution to get you back in game as we do with most players. We are big on second chances where they can be allowed. Instead you decided to voice your anger as a Yelp reviewer does in attempting to shame the project publicly.

Last edited:
Before my current stance I was a player on most of these projects and I have not found what we offer anywhere else. It's quite easy to say this or that, much more difficult to make it reality as we do.

Two. There has been two permanent bans over RWT, you being one of them. Has nothing to do with income it just looks ugly and creates unfair advantage in fostering the p2w environment. And honestly, had you appealed we probably could've found a solution to get you back in game as we do with most players. We are big on second chances where they can be allowed. Instead you decided to voice your anger as a Yelp reviewer does in attempting to shame the project publicly.
What anger? I'm just expressing my opinion which I still have the right to appeal to dude.. I posted on suppot-discord and you said there won't be an unban, what do you mean? 2 people banned for selling an account? 3 of my friends were banned for this + me, I think someone is cheating a bit here :D I don't need to lie :D

What anger? I'm just expressing my opinion which I still have the right to appeal to dude.. I posted on suppot-discord and you said there won't be an unban, what do you mean? 2 people banned for selling an account? 3 of my friends were banned for this + me, I think someone is cheating a bit here :D I don't need to lie :D
You did read where I said 2 permanent bans, yes? You've yet to post any evidence of anything you say btw and it seems 5 of your 8 total posts on this board are on our thread; while that may not be anger guiding you, definitely a weird obsession to say the least.

You did read where I said 2 permanent bans, yes? You've yet to post any evidence of anything you say btw and it seems 5 of your 8 total posts on this board are on our thread; while that may not be anger guiding you, definitely a weird obsession to say the least.
1 post was an opinion, the rest are replies
What should I send? We wrote a lot on the support chat?
And it's not written anywhere, at least not for me

Back