• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Souls of Elysium - RPG

Server Website/AAC
https://www.soerpg.com
Server Address
soulsofelysium.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
The problem is not in itself but in the Administration, the server is nice but the administration broke it.
the worst thing is the very significant changes in the middle of the game
Krystin and here no one is saying that the server is shit, just things that are added or changed are totally pointless

As I said, the server is very nice, but a lot of things were added and after a few weeks they were changed or removed, and the things gained from this activity stay on the server, as well as professions that were total crap are now the strongest, e.g. knight or paladin :D

my friend got banned on his account for suspicious amount of points, guess this server doesn't log transfer of points.. they are bunch of crazy people over there, don't waste time lol

that was short. server alrdy dead. rollback bigtime. and gm interfering in pvp banning people for "random pking". its a shitshow. was fun while it lasted.
it was always a shitshow, you just didn't see the start of it XD
glad I bailed and sold chars while they were worth something atleast

server was fun when it was fun, yet owner needs to pull his head in (like most OT owners)

stay in the discord for the lol's XD

So a power abusing team was unsatisfied being briefly banned while they were warned to stop continuous destructive behavior that had been occurring over the last 3 weeks. The ban was unrelated to pking or PvP but rather intentionally stopping the gameplay of others, causing players to leave the server. As such, we expected our OTland thread to be visited by these players.

When people detail events here it's always told in a context that benefits their cause. If their cause is to do the server harm, they aren't going to attempt to see the alternative perspective or reasoning for decisions as this would be counter productive to their point. But the fact is, I played these games for PvP and I do all I can to support and encourage all playstyles to play and enjoy cohesively. Intervention is not something we jump to, it is a result of repeated warnings to change behavior and create a fair environment for neutral parties that went ignored. When people feel they are unallowed to even play the game for attending a raid or mining a rock then we are having a problem with enlarged egos. We never intended to keep anyone banned, they were briefly inconvenienced for a discussion / warning and released.

Server will continue on with or without the mentioned parties and frankly, our average online count wasn't effected at all despite the events of the weekend. I think often some people mistake these forums for drama class.

So a power abusing team was unsatisfied being briefly banned while they were warned to stop continuous destructive behavior that had been occurring over the last 3 weeks. The ban was unrelated to pking or PvP but rather intentionally stopping the gameplay of others, causing players to leave the server. As such, we expected our OTland thread to be visited by these players.

When people detail events here it's always told in a context that benefits their cause. If their cause is to do the server harm, they aren't going to attempt to see the alternative perspective or reasoning for decisions as this would be counter productive to their point. But the fact is, I played these games for PvP and I do all I can to support and encourage all playstyles to play and enjoy cohesively. Intervention is not something we jump to, it is a result of repeated warnings to change behavior and create a fair environment for neutral parties that went ignored. When people feel they are unallowed to even play the game for attending a raid or mining a rock then we are having a problem with enlarged egos. We never intended to keep anyone banned, they were briefly inconvenienced for a discussion / warning and released.

Server will continue on with or without the mentioned parties and frankly, our average online count wasn't effected at all despite the events of the weekend. I think often some people mistake these forums for drama class.
you think its power abuse cause the kid cry's to you and is probaly your friend. we had our fair reasons to kill him.

When people detail events here it's always told in a context that benefits their cause.
^This is the same for you. You post your story. we post ours. somewhere in the middle is the truth. But admit you made big mistakes. interfering in pvp situations and holding a poll regarding rollback or not. Most people vote NO and you rollbackXDD. Server will continue ye but as a dead server.
Post automatically merged:

it was always a shitshow, you just didn't see the start of it XD
glad I bailed and sold chars while they were worth something atleast

server was fun when it was fun, yet owner needs to pull his head in (like most OT owners)

stay in the discord for the lol's XD
the discord is fun as hell;p hahah all this people selling chars etc.

Have been having a lot of fun on this OT since start, and still am. Lots of content to explore and a lot of nice people. Been some problems lately with delusional power abusing mouth breathers that get an advantage in exp gain because of their inability to get a job in real life, and the constant supply of food that their mothers bring down to their basement. We normal humans don't have time to exp 20h/day to keep up unfortunately. Love to see the prepubertal tears running down their cheeks when the real authorities puts their foot down, tho.

Anyways, came to say that I warmly recommend playing this server, lots of things to do with active staff and community. Do some mining, some team hunting or why not just laugh at crescendo in discord trying to explain how polish people are superior to everyone else

Have been having a lot of fun on this OT since start, and still am. Lots of content to explore and a lot of nice people. Been some problems lately with delusional power abusing mouth breathers that get an advantage in exp gain because of their inability to get a job in real life, and the constant supply of food that their mothers bring down to their basement. We normal humans don't have time to exp 20h/day to keep up unfortunately. Love to see the prepubertal tears running down their cheeks when the real authorities puts their foot down, tho.

Anyways, came to say that I warmly recommend playing this server, lots of things to do with active staff and community. Do some mining, some team hunting or why not just laugh at crescendo in discord trying to explain how polish people are superior to everyone else
Perfect summary, especially the last sentence haha
you think its power abuse cause the kid cry's to you and is probaly your friend. we had our fair reasons to kill him.

^This is the same for you. You post your story. we post ours. somewhere in the middle is the truth. But admit you made big mistakes. interfering in pvp situations and holding a poll regarding rollback or not. Most people vote NO and you rollbackXDD. Server will continue ye but as a dead server.
Post automatically merged:

the discord is fun as hell;p hahah all this people selling chars etc
You were flaming this server without even playing it first, then you bought char & played for a few days and changed your mind xDD
You took like 5 lvls in 2 weeks on King yet youre thinking you (and your powerabusing team) were a valuable asset to this OT?

To anyone looking for a good longlasting 7.4 ot to play, this is still the place to be. Still updating regularly and staff is very clear when it comes to what changes they are planning on making etc.

Do not let these comments from angry powerabusers change your mind on playing here or not, atleast try it yourself.

This server is the real deal. The one banned was the one that tried to trash the server without having played it. Real merit there /s. Anyway, phenomenal project. I don't play a ton, but when I have, I can honestly say this server has been ran really well.

Perfect summary, especially the last sentence haha

You were flaming this server without even playing it first, then you bought char & played for a few days and changed your mind xDD
You took like 5 lvls in 2 weeks on King yet youre thinking you (and your powerabusing team) were a valuable asset to this OT?

To anyone looking for a good longlasting 7.4 ot to play, this is still the place to be. Still updating regularly and staff is very clear when it comes to what changes they are planning on making etc.

Do not let these comments from angry powerabusers change your mind on playing here or not, atleast try it yourself.
5 lvls in 4* days. then admin gave a shitshow on the server and i saw enough.

shitshow continues. everyone selling chars on trade in his own discord, since the beginning. but now all the sudden he starts banning chars for "account trading". and all the bans based on some mexican kid who is trying to be undercover agent. Msging people who selling char and asking for char names etc and then report it to gm. delete this shit ot

Last edited:
Sooo where’s your evidence of staff corruption? Quit talking out of your ass 😂
there is more than enough evidence of the corruption on this server like people dying on bosses getting tpd back to collect their loot or staff members clearing bosses and quests for people a whole team getting banned for atking people that they were fighting and being told to stop or everyone gets banned while the guy was clearly botting and got reported aswell.. people were getting free items from stuff, and overall the staff is way too emotional in their decisions and gets involved in the players gameplay way too much the server has crashed several times in the 2 months it has been up and during these crashes many people have duped items and sold for ingame AND real world currencies Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/58d859eac315e8d18c514ea21d4d7dfb) here is one of the many people that has DUPED items and cash. when people get fed up about the crashes on this server he insults his playerbase instead of apologizing for his poorly managed servers Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/a44abcd79b2162bc09cb14149be58c21)
there is also evidence of players getting tpd to gm island and getting free items from staff
here is some evidence for that aswell..
here is some evidence for STAFF MEMBERS clearing bosses and quests for the players aswell
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/43eb85a97bcf107d0956564c3e375c6e) here is staff member inviting players to the party to kill bosses for him
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/7f79434a40a6c6c9ad8c47aa65d4a28c) here he killed a very strong boss 50 times in the same minute for a lvl 171 paladin
Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/aba7c2f7ca9684d09f518dbe17161344) if u check time stamps on this screenshot u can see he was traveling to edron one minute and next minute he was in boss room collecting his reward becouse staff member teleported him into the reward room
when confronting him on the official discord server of the server with proof he started muting everyone that had some kind of proof of the corruption.. and deleted all the proof from the discord aswell
there was much more things happening on the server like staff member upgrading weapons for players, people getting banned for killing specific people ingame that was apparently protected by the owner and staff members and much more.... anyways i think this is enough evidence to proof how corrupt this server is and how corrupt the staff is

simple as that, it has been discussed intensively since few days, and yes... unfortunately it is "corrupted" :/

I agree with the points made in the previous message. I too have had my own experiences similar to the ones mentioned. The evidence of corruption on the server is overwhelming, from players being teleported to bosses to collect loot, staff members clearing bosses and quests for players, and players receiving free items from staff.
It's clear that the staff is too emotional in their decision-making and is becoming too involved in the players' gameplay. The server crashes have also caused problems, with many people duping items and selling them for both in-game and real-world currencies. The owner's response to these crashes is also concerning, as instead of apologizing for the poor management of the servers, he insults his player base.
Furthermore, there are instances of staff members inviting players to parties to kill bosses for them and teleporting players into the reward room after the boss is killed. When confronted with evidence, the staff member started muting everyone who had proof of corruption and deleted all the evidence from the discord server.
All of these issues are serious and need to be addressed. The level of corruption on this server is unacceptable and the evidence provided is enough to prove this. It's time for the community to take action and address these issues.

As a warning to new players, I would advise you to be cautious when joining this server as there are serious issues of corruption and misconduct among the staff team. Be aware that there may be unfair treatment and be sure to document any suspicious activities or interactions with staff members.

Back