• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Opened last Sunday, still growing every day!

Hi marcus.what about all the donations each person did? I donated around 100-150$ +

Hi marcus.what about all the donations each person did? I donated around 100-150$ +
If you played and donated after June 1, 2017, you can msg me in private with old account number to see if you're in the compensation list :)

I've heard a lot of good feedback from the community as a CM so far. However, I can't say that I haven't received some negative ones as well, but mostly positive :)
I have also looked into the mirror a little, and started to talk more in private conversations with players, narrowing the gap between the server staff and the players. Moreover, I have clearly noticed that this also significantly lowers the barrier for players to contact us, even with smaller issues.

But please remember that we may have dozens of conversations and things going on at the same time, so "How was your day?"-type of questions might still be ignored, or answered within 6 hours :D

I have been asking details and forwarding important issues between the players and Admins, and everything has been smooth so far. Mostly minor issues, which are solved and fixed quickly. The server has a lot of new players, plus the oldies from previous DarkOT version. This is a good sign to every server, completely new players starting to play it every day.

About the character spoofing claims, which I have annihilated before pretty clearly, being part of the actual administration staff of DarkOT - I still can't help myself - I always get a little smile on my face when I see these accusations.

I have visited hundreds of these "spoofed" characters in-game.

As you may know (or not), you are allowed to use up to 3 DarkOT clients at the same time. Supplies are quite expensive, specially for beginners - so it's not uncommon to pop up to a "spoofed" 25 or even 49 level character and find 3 characters at the same place, training to a monk and making runes or ammunition. I always have a little chit-chat with the players and head to the next one. They keep their characters below level 50 intentionally, that random pk teams wouldn't find them.

I don't really understand why this became as a surprise to someone. If you are about to stay afk for hours and watch a TV series or a movie on your computer, or just wash the dishes, handle the laundry or vacuum the house, would you like to have your characters visible that everyone can see how they are stacked in same place in the game and staying still, or hidden so nobody knows where you are? I'm pretty sure that you could teach an extraordinarily clever monkey or a dolphin to figure that out, which gives a hint on whether to take certain people seriously or not :D

My friend has a knight and 2 druids, which he uses to summon a monk and make UHs for the knight while watching a movie. I remember this being done 15 years ago also when I started Tibia, but it still seems to hit as a surprise to someone. Count my VIP list with the main chars, where I see 4 players online. That adds up to at least 10-12 players in the online count :)

Have fun in DarkOT! :)

spoofing hasnt been annihilated lmfao.. its completely obvious. ofc the other admin of the server tries to defend it with ZERO PROOF AGAIN.

remember when i said over time marcus will look more guilty? look now..

ready for more proof? heres the highscore list after 2 days.
RqAJDH.jpg

4da8mP.jpg

209 players but lets go see how many above level 50 with his own map lol
O2P1ni.jpg

100x server and 150 spoofs while only 45 lvl 50's+ exist when it takes 10 minutes to get level 50..

APPARENTLY 170 LVL 49- EXIST.. AND ONLY 45 LVL 50+ ... HOW IS THIS NOT COMPLETELY OBVIOUS? LOL

170 MCS?
45 real chars?..

just wait over time this will get even more and more obvious he spoofs..the entire population will start to become under lvls 50's while theres only a few lvl 50+ OR he will logout spoof chars due to this fact and his population will be dead all of a sudden.

time will prove :)

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND WITH ZERO PROOF
RELEASE YOUR ONLINE LIST SO WE CAN EXIVA CHARS SO WE CAN PROVE.

Last edited:
Atleast theres no chars standing still everywhere like NPCs (which you cant attack) for hours like it was done the first day @Thorsan.
Spoofing, not spoofing... as long as people having fun I dont think they give a shit about it.
Online map is to make highlevels find their targets quicker. xD

Haters gonna hate :)
20:12 New record of players online: 272 players.
20:15 New record of players online: 284 players.
20:17 New record of players online: 292 players.

Edit:
Let me give you something you'll burst into flames seeing:
0du7DLL.png

Comment: apply cold water to burnt area.

Last edited:
Good luck. Wont play because I personally dont like the concept of the server (Donate shop, ultimate manafluids etc). I've played it before though and as far as I know he doesnt spoof.

sure you wanna have level 1k just buy exp scrolls super ots makes sense. gonna die like all editions anyways
just lacks of things to do after a week or so

sure you wanna have level 1k just buy exp scrolls super ots makes sense. gonna die like all editions anyways
just lacks of things to do after a week or so

1k level? Impossible :)
I have been exping since the day 1 with the voucher (+30% exp) and you really need to bash hard to gain levels.
If you'd like to get levels with only the experience scroll, which gives you experience instantly, you (or your parents) would have to be quite wealthy in real life also :D

I calculated a little.
50€ = 32,500 points
Experience scroll costs 2000 points.
You get 16 scrolls for 50€.
I'd get around 80k exp from each scroll, adding up around 20k exp every 20 levels.
Around 1,3kk exp from those 16 scrolls.
That's pretty much around half of what people normally get in a day while exping. You can easily get over 2kk exp in a day.
So, staying on top of the scoreboard would cost you at least 100€/day and growing, as you gain levels.
Not to even mention that your magic level or skills would not be effected at all.
Moreover, you would get less and less levels from each scroll, as your experience significantly grows with the levels.

So in summary: If you want a high level character fast, with no skills or magic level in addition - spend that 500-700€ to buy experience scrolls, not my business.
However, be prepared to spend even more, because the regular players are catching you in levels all the time :)
Has this kind of things happened in DarkOT, that someone suddenly goes 200 levels up in a minute? No.
Has someone genuinly donated that much money and got such advantages over others, in the history of Open Tibia? I don't know, but I really doubt it.
Do you honestly think, that this kind of thing is a real threat, and could happen any day now, as the experience scroll is available?
What if we add experience scroll to the shop which gives you 1000 levels at once, GM character and infinite amount of donation items for 120 million €? Would you consider it a threat to the economy and call it a "pay-to-win" server also, because Elon Musk or Bill Gates may actually find out about DarkOT and start to donate 120kk€'s to it? :D

Just because something relatively useless is available, doesn't mean that everyone is constantly sweating their balls and buying them 24 hours a day.

I'm sure that the experience voucher in the Shop is one of the most useless item moneywise. But perhaps 2 or 3 players have bought a few and tested them, just to find it completely not worth it.

Your argument is invalid.
If you have so much free time, get a job, go to work and make some money, buy the scrolls and prove your point.
Or then just keep on hating and trash-talking an internet roleplaying game here in OTLand, nobody really cares :)

We're having fun here in DarkOT anyway :)

Last edited:
After half a week of DDosing attempts against DarkOT, we're still growing steadily!

Tonight, we got this gem!

gPYzCi2.png

After half a week of DDosing attempts against DarkOT, we're still growing steadily!

Tonight, we got this gem!

gPYzCi2.png
logs more spoofs haha why hasnt your map changed marcus.. theres still under 60 players over lvl 50 on your map.. lvl 135 in 24 hours your telling me 250 ppl can get over lvl 50? haha

multiplyrealplayers was changed from 3 to 5 haha
everyone look for yourself. DarkOT

you claim 150 more players yet theres only 10 more players on your map? xDDDD

why is it no matter how many he logs in he cant get over 100 lvl 50+? LOL you can get lvl 50 in 10 minutes yet theres 250 under lvl 50? and 60 over lvl 50? haha nice try

heres proof for everyone to see..
zStdWB.jpg

matter of time till its all under lvl 50 haha

60 high lvls 250 mcs ... ok LOLOLOL

just keep proving you spoof..

your still taking the time to try to tell everyone your ot isnt dead yet you

STILL HAVENT RELEASED YOUR ONLINE LIST? just give me those names ;) so scared to release names on a 100x high rate its crazy.

medivia high rate does it which is 50 % less xp. why cant you ? Medivia

#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist

Last edited:
2017-10-05, 22:02 CEST online map has been pulled out from server with no chars hidden.
I'll show you it tomorrow and you can start counting again.

Because apparently, you enjoy wasting your life hating on a server, and it's soooo funny for me that you actually does it :D
Specially since DarkOT is growing, and you can't handle it and just come up with more and more bullshit :)

Tomorrow, after 10:00 CEST, at server-save, I'll upload the image, and you can see exactly how many was on the online list if I'd lifted the lvl limit :)

I dont think he spoofs, but maybe releasing your online list will work for this guy.
He'll see this one in full size tomorrow:
bRCOVm4.png

But not until I make sure all players have switched places, I created the online map to protect lower levels, and if people abuse it.. fine by me.
But I'm not going to display off everything when I promised protection... just to prove a point to some guy wasting his life hating on things on internet :)

Who care of this shit of 1 week server next week is over with his hidden chars, btw when will waropolis start xKrazyx?? i see on website 8 days left is it correct next saturday??

Who care of this shit of 1 week server next week is over with his hidden chars, btw when will waropolis start xKrazyx?? i see on website 8 days left is it correct next saturday??
Last full reset of DarkOT stayed alive from start at Jan 6, to late May, over 4 months..
so 1 week OT.. plssss gooby...
DarkOT is now half a week up, and grows every day.. Don't see how it would end in 3 days :)

Idk maybe because is lvls 200 in 3 days server , scrolls of exp etc alot of pay 2 win for kids of nowadays

Back