• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Opened last Sunday, still growing every day!

@Marcus could you pm me when you get a chance? I have a proposition for ya. I'd pm you but for some reason, otland's been a little wonky for me recently and a lot of stuff is broken (like user cards, quoting posts, etc.)

@Marcus could you pm me when you get a chance? I have a proposition for ya. I'd pm you but for some reason, otland's been a little wonky for me recently and a lot of stuff is broken (like user cards, quoting posts, etc.)
update/switch browser :)

You spoiled all the good spots Marcus just to make one fking retarded kid who nobody even care about named @seto sazo happy. :p

Well I was just kidding. ;-) It doesnt really bother me.

Hater's gonna hate
Y36zHzf.png

About proxy to your server from PL...
Ping in pannel show 8-13ms while all actions have a ping over 100ms i checked it.
Could you explain me what's wrong?

About proxy to your server from PL...
Ping in pannel show 8-13ms while all actions have a ping over 100ms i checked it.
Could you explain me what's wrong?
When choosing proxy, don't look at the ping at all, just feel the game play, which is smoother.
You can easily have above 100 ms ping and still be smooth, and it's possible to have less than 50 ms ping and lagg like hell :)
France proxy is the best one for most European to use :)
But you'll need to feel them all yourself :)

I also checked Medivia ping and shows 16-39ms.
Gameplay there is extra smooth. Here is horrible.
Maybe I show you an example:
I click mouse left + right on player to see his level and proffesion. After do an action time to see green message on screen is around 100-130ms.
I also checked by reverse engineering function to receiving server messages and it take around 100ms.
As you said possible to cheange proxy and decreased ping to 50ms from Poland but your proxy is joking ;)

And another record :)
ckz1aDU.png
and still the same amount of lvl 50+ on the map haha..

enjoy your server of noob chars

highscore list has over 300 chars over lvl 60 so where they at???

funny how you release a picture where you just copy and paste client picture around the map rather than changing in the website letting us see for ourselves.(says till ss when you just have to change 1 sql line level > 50)

im not gonna waste my time and count them on the map again ppl can see for themselves its only around 60 lvl 50+ lol heres the link DarkOT

dont even make me count them again hahaha

is funny more characters login but theres not any more lvl 50's?

310 level 50- and 60 lvl 50+..

theres lvl 200 already haha and you can get 60 in 15 minutes.

#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist

medivia high rate releases online list but you cannot

release your online list man so everyone can finally prove this lmfao

Last edited:
@seto sazo You forgot to count the chars on the image I provided you..

Also, go ahead and hate on this one as well :)
kbyEovl.png

Edit:
Saturday going crazy!
aLe5pik.png

Last edited:
Zd8i78B.png

Edit:
Few mins later:
FKVxdp6.png

And edit again:
55VkxAn.png

And again:
6oEf9d6.png

And again:
DgeS10Q.png

Last edited:
There is literally no way in hell that there are over 100 different people playing your server. I tried it out and every dp / city is totally empty, every tomb, even frost dragons are completely empty, but still you are here claiming there to be 470+ players? I've played 7.4 servers with that amount of players and it is so crowded you can barely hunt or go anywhere so please turn of the spoof machine once and for all.

There is literally no way in hell that there are over 100 different people playing your server. I tried it out and every dp / city is totally empty, every tomb, even frost dragons are completely empty, but still you are here claiming there to be 470+ players? I've played 7.4 servers with that amount of players and it is so crowded you can barely hunt or go anywhere so please turn of the spoof machine once and for all.
but xinn hasnt banned him yet... so he must not be spoofing ...

and you see all his pictures? players must be loggin in .. he is getting records..

marcus gives such good proofs he doesnt spoofs... haha not

i told you all time would speak for itself hahaha

#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist
#releaseyouronlinelist

why is this guy allowed to do this?
all servers can do this now and not be banned then since darkot is allowed?
next ot launches going to tell hoster only to display over lvl 50 and will login spoofs when players login and log them out when players log out and better not be banned because this guy has done this all year.

pretty obvious.

Marcus has probably had hundred of different servers since the OTFans days with tons of different otland users, he's probably the scummiest dev ever, and just goin in and checking some spawns is easy proof that this server is heavily spoofed.

Marcus has probably had hundred of different servers since the OTFans days with tons of different otland users, he's probably the scummiest dev ever, and just goin in and checking some spawns is easy proof that this server is heavily spoofed.
and what's your problems?

in a 10 years period, these are the servers I've had, in correct order:
RealSoftOT 7.6 (2008)
Mestera 7.6 (2009)
Palera 7.6 > 7.7 (2010)
MasterCores 7.4 (2011-2012)
DarkOT 7.4 (2013-2017
Zaeros 8.0 (2016)
Thorsan 8.0 (2016-2017)
ClassicOT 7.1 (2017)

User I've ever used:
RealSoft, RealSoft2, Dip'ah, OpenTibiaServer (name changed) -> Marcus.

Aliases I've ever used:
Erik, Marcus (second name, first name)

And yes, I have a lot of haters around me, either jealousy, competition or people who couldn't take I bashed them down for botting while they tried to act like epic manual players.

haters will always think DarkOT is spoofed.. but I don't care.
It's not spoofed, and if some empty areas is proof for you that it's spoofed.. then jesus get a life.

It doesn't matter if the online list are existing or not, or if all players in the entire server where teleported to same location, people still going to make up bullshit reasons why it's spoofed.
Like 1 year ago, people were 100% sure it was spoofed.. 200 online, only 60-70/ was visible at the online map.
But then I had a mandatory team battle, everyone above level 40 was teleported there, over 140 players ended up in the event which half of them where level 40-49.
That team battle was lit as hell, everyone was moving around fighting.. it was cammed.. yet people go "90% spoof for sure"..

accusations of spoof existed even on MasterCores when it had above 800+ players, even thou it was a live online list, even thou there was noob chars little everywhere and anyone on the online list could be found by exiva..

Nothing will ever stop the accusations.
Haters gonna hate, that's how it is.. but I say is.. go ahead haters, waste your life for something pointless that wont change a thing.

a former GM of your server has already admitted that you are spoofing, and everyone playing on your server are saying the same, you can make up all the bullshit you want but the activity of your server shows otherwise. a 7.4 map with 450~ players online would be totally crowded but every town is so empty i could run around with white skull 24/7 and not even get attacked once, ye sure you are not spoofing.

Back