• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can alternate between the 2 spells. Anthem > Melody > Anthem > Melody. Both Anthem and Melody are on the same exhaust timer. That exhaust timer is separate from mana runes and power chord. I didn't notice anything wrong with the survival of bards when I was playing but I never tried to PvP on my bard so I can't really defend them in that regard.

Well ik i cant do the Melody > anthem > Melody > Anthem cuz my soul dosnt regen that fast.. Im a give it till t4 and see what happens but all ik when i get to 4k boss, i will not beable to survive it..

Melody does not require soul? All you have to use soul for is Anthem. I believe Anthem requires 50 soul and you only need to cast it once every 3 seconds. Anthem has the same duration so every 3 seconds you just cast Anthem, then Melody then wait for a second or two then repeat.

Edit:
My fault, there is a slight downtime on Anthem. You will regenerate 45 soul in between each anthem so that makes the buff uptime ~90%?

Edit 2:
Still testing different things on bard, it would appear they only get 20 health and 10 mana every level. I want to say that is a bug? I am not sure if Synthetic nerfed it after the wipe but I am 90% certain they were suppose to get 20/20. Though they are a support vocation, they are still a "mage" type which means 10 mana per level is extremely low. I guess we will find out for sure once Synthetic reads this post.

Edit 3:
Melody is completely broken right now. Not sure what caused this, but it is only healing 1 time. This was not the case prior to the wipe and was definitely unintentional.

Last edited:
Bards were buffed from 15 health to 20 in the begging of the area, and I don't see how you think they lack damage though. You can use black holes more often then any other class, the down side is that you can't make them. The thing is, mages are the damage dealers, bards are support. As far as I see, I think bards are balance; but I'll look into the Melody spell bug.

Bards were buffed from 15 health to 20 in the begging of the area, and I don't see how you think they lack damage though. You can use black holes more often then any other class, the down side is that you can't make them. The thing is, mages are the damage dealers, bards are support. As far as I see, I think bards are balance; but I'll look into the Melody spell bug.

Bards can't make black holes, they should be able to imo. I think that would fill the gap for support. With their fast soul regen they could make black holes much faster and provide them for their team.

Better suggestion, make melody a rune that can be cast on area, like a GFB. That way they can stand out of AoEs and support from a distance. Increase the range on Anthem maybe? Survival issues and melody issue fixed. PROBLEM SOLVING AS AN ADULT SON!

Wow bards get 20/20 can use bhs get support damage buffs and heals and have sd like attack that does slightly more damage and people are complaining about them?
How the hell is 20 hp a MAGE class? Even guards get less hp than that and they are supposed to be mage TANKS.
Unless the damage ramps on ranger ammo ramps up VERY significantly compared to 2k then rangers are basicly just bards in super shitty without bh HALF the mana and only 2 attack spells.
Same as the knight which really serves no purpose if barbs can exeta res and their barbarian tears heal as much as knights uh/exura gran but barbs have 20 more max hp per level. Only thing they have going for them is exori and sd which isnt even that great.

plx and give bards ninja like fast attack ok? support class sucks

Wow bards get 20/20 can use bhs get support damage buffs and heals and have sd like attack that does slightly more damage and people are complaining about them?
How the hell is 20 hp a MAGE class? Even guards get less hp than that and they are supposed to be mage TANKS.
Unless the damage ramps on ranger ammo ramps up VERY significantly compared to 2k then rangers are basicly just bards in super shitty without bh HALF the mana and only 2 attack spells.
Same as the knight which really serves no purpose if barbs can exeta res and their barbarian tears heal as much as knights uh/exura gran but barbs have 20 more max hp per level. Only thing they have going for them is exori and sd which isnt even that great.

bard isnt much of a mage class lol i have 30k mana lol mabey if i had a little more mana to use utamo, my sd hits harder then my power cord, and Bh isnt even worth useing cuz cuz u gota trap some one to use it, annd even then it isnt all that great, people can just heal thorugh it, also the weapon im useing now dosnt hit any faster then the mage's wand.

- - - Updated - - -

plx and give bards ninja like fast attack ok? support class sucks

Thats asking for a little to much for a bard

Last edited:
bard isnt much of a mage class lol i have 30k mana lol mabey if i had a little more mana to use utamo, my sd hits harder then my power cord, and Bh isnt even worth useing cuz cuz u gota trap some one to use it, annd even then it isnt all that great, people can just heal thorugh it, also the weapon im useing now dosnt hit any faster then the mage's wand.

- - - Updated - - -

l

lol no offense but how could you fail at a game that takes no skill <.<?
The 10 mana i get on my ranger makes a hell of alot of difference because its extra max hp with utamo and i get double regen that way and you get TWICE that amount and are saying its useless?
And bh is useless unless you trap someone?
You sound mad just because you cant one hit everyone and arent immortal.

lol no offense but how could you fail at a game that takes no skill <.<?
The 10 mana i get on my ranger makes a hell of alot of difference because its extra max hp with utamo and i get double regen that way and you get TWICE that amount and are saying its useless?
And bh is useless unless you trap someone?
You sound mad just because you cant one hit everyone and arent immortal.

No? Lol i could care less about cant killing any one or dieng its part of the game, its just that i am mad that i cant survive like other vocations.. Utamo vita is pointless people/monsters 1 shot right through it so no point in using it what so ever, Bh is almost useless now w/o 2x it and if i trap someone im dead in 5 seconds or less. So whats the point in BH for a Bard other then a frag booster outside of temple. I mean cmon, Vion can kill me a 3.4k barb soloing a 4.1k bard lol and i cant drop his hp down a bit ( that is expected for a barb that i cant drop his hp) He kills me fast with explosion runes.

mhmm I already quit and trade my weapon off my 3k bard. It is sooo useless. The melody buff heal is pointless since it is just a fast regen and ppl can vita faster. The Anthem buff is ok but you can't combo it more than 1 time. Other classes get masses of mana to survive while bard has mediocre hp and crap mana. Encore is best part of bard but it's not like you can pvp with this class and the atk buff is ok but you can't really survive the stronger world bosses for it to be good in pve. The buff is a problem because it only buffs those around your area rather than being a party buff. So yaaaa I traded my weapon and now am making an elementalist and barb.

People Like Veigar keep camping the bosses. Since theyre the only way beside a few quests to get gems, they got the gems, they make the prices, and tbh they dont sell.

How fucked up can people be? veigar and renegade waiting downstairs for me to get the glacial red hp, jump up, spaam magic walls, bomb me down in 1 combo.

Power abusing like this is the fucking worst kind of. Hope you enjoy it.

Guys im selling my t4 bard weapon for 20 gems!!! Made a new guy now vary depressed that all this work kinda was for nothing! (i know that is my decision)

kk...... Proposal for ninjas.... evasion everyone sez is op as shit but these are people who dont even play ninjas.. and when u argue with them they think they are God and know what their talking about on statistics. sure.. u get a 30% chance to dodge all incomming damage.... but im pretty sure even with a 50% chance to dodge it all i could still get ass raped six ways from sunday just the same as 30%. even though 20% is a huge increese... but with ninja having 15 life points per level and the runner up having what, 30 total life pool points per level.. thats literally 2x the life.

and when somone is able to 1 shot combo u with a 30% chance to dodge 1 of them attacks, its still so much shittier than if u had 2x the hp and could heal through it better..

i have no idea what the regen is on gear. so ima just use a guess.. from what i see ingame on a few tests

But if a lvl 10k Guardian has T4 and warlock bp/ammy say hes prolly got 18% regen. 12% from bp and ammy. 6% from full t4.
he has 150k hp and 150k mana. 300k life points, he will regen 54,000 life points per second..... on just regel let alone he has a life pool of 300k
so when the guardians mana runs out and hes dont to getting hit in his life points hes regenning from 22k mana to 54k life points total.
also Mana is a healable sorce of life force with manarune....

but a 10k ninja has 150k hp. will only regen 22k and he doesnt have any way to regen more or have a backup. so it will take a lvl 20k ninja to be as good at staying alive as a 10k guard.

im using Guardian cause they are deff 1 of the most balanced aside from lack of ability to make Mage stuff like black holes or have any spell of their own of ANY kind..........

but say a Elementalist with 5 life and 60 mana per level 65 life points....

lvl 10k Elementalist will have 50k life and 600k mana... 650k life points with a Regen of 117k life points per second.... and if hes in t4 that means in pvp hes unstoppable to any force the server has........

so in all honestly Ninjas shouldnt even get mana, but the 15 hp per level isnt enough... even though its a 50% buff from the era before and what it once was.....
we only get 1 sorce of life to live on. not 2. and the only other class like us that has that has 3.2x our hp..

i really think ninjas should have 22.5 hp per level gained.
and this is in mind for the balance of later game content and t4+ pvp

t4 is where the game really starts and comes into being more serious and around the 5k level where deaths hurt, exp is slow as ballz and balance needs to be everything.

so this is my rage ramble...

- - - Updated - - -

20:51 Shanks [4403]: im quitting ninja 20:51 Shanks [4403]: :(

- - - Updated - - -

22:42 Zeref [1024]: im just trying to build a case to get ninjas some kinda buff again to stay competitive and not fall back into last place at higher content
22:43 Archlord [4773]: trust me synt wont listen to me whatever i say
22:43 Zeref [1024]: and worst part not only i can die. i cant kill the t4 user back or even come close
22:44 Archlord [4773]: like 2 days ago he told me "you're the only one complaining about the mute system.. i cant see anyone else having this problem"
22:44 Archlord [4773]: he thinks im the only one lmao
22:44 Zeref [1024]: no. he dont listen to much of anyone on anything... but just need to try and get it in Mass

Last edited:
I don't know why everyone started ninjas. Pre-Wipe there were 2 ninjas that were keeping up with the crowd, they did well in pvp vs eternal and his crew. Now that ninjas got a much needed buff in hp everyone thinks they are some super god mode vocation. I am only going to say this once. Ninjas are perfect where they are at. They are to be played by skilled players and they are to be used for "assassination" type situations in pvp. Their extremely high damage output makes them an extremely hard vocation to balance. The only 2 vocations that can mathematically stand toe-to-toe with a ninja are Knights, Elementalists, and possibly Barbarians (although I think the ninja DPS will slowly out damage their low healing) For this reason they can not receive any more health per level. The original plan was to raise them to 13 hp per level, we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and go with 15 instead. Be happy with what you got, because in my opinion ninjas should have stayed at 10 attacks per second and 5 hp per level like old DeathZot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back