• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
so decided to take some screenshots of Jakes ability to really be a royal fucking asshole douchebag.
jakesadick2.jpg

Trying to kill the damn world boss. thers a few others skulled on the floor below trying to kill me while im running for my life while getting hits in.
then the Royal fucking douchebaggery comes in.
jakesadick.jpg

the best part to this is there where 3 names in here i didnt expect to jump me, but for no reason other than Just cause. they decided to help jump in to remove me from it.
so it really only proves my point that the world of tibia players as a whole have no Decency at all. not in the game and im more than sure not in the real world, and i know a few of you are quite the little punk ass wanna-bes so deff proves the point.

So all in all this screenshot represents a Error in the creation of World bosses.

lvl 200 world boss, PVP- Off
lvl 1k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 2k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 3k World boss, PvP - Off
dont even know if there is a 4k, never seen it summoned.
level 5,000 world boss, PvP - ON
I know why it wasnt Off, its because it was just a spawn zone before it was made into a World boss, he forgot to add Safezone like all the others.
Then i report it a few times and he ignores me. (this is before Renegade and his worshippers where even 5k)
then when they can finally get to it and destroy me at it, then i start to bitch about it. and i get the response
Me: Will you add the damn no pvp in 5k boss
Synthetic: No, Because i dont want you getting free items
Me: WTF? Are you fucking kidding me?
Synthetic: you made the entire server hate you ( and im betting not more than 5 of you faggots have a real reason other than the best possible " you bitch to much. u die" )
Synthetic: so its your problem

No, its yours. i have to be 1 of ur top 5 fucking donors and this was only the first month with me over 265$. Sure i complain about shit often. and usually legit weather you or Xagul think so or not. the concern and feeling of the problem is real. but then you chose to be EXACTLY like Bill and be just as scummy as your vent crew scumlords are.

so now im at the point where i can officially realize that You are intentionally making this server to kick me off in the most ass hole way possible, not letting me progress since u need the fisco TP for 7k. so Fix your god damn World boss so its like All the others and fair to Me, a player, a Donor, and 1 of the last few actual Good fucking people. or im really just fucking outa here. i have had it with your Direct actions aimed directly at me unjustifiably.

so take your attitude of "Whatever, dont like it leave" which i know u will toss at me. and suck it up and do what shoulda been done in the first place when u first added it.
or im going to have to find another money dump to try and keep myself happy with. because i was really looking forward to new items on shops to come and saving for other stuff.
but if i aint able to fucking progress due to YOU DIRECTLY. then you are the immature 1 here. Not me.

If you for one second think I'm singling you out, you need a fucking reality check, this server does not revolve around you. Also, for the record, Fisco is NOT a world boss.

Even if you killed the bosses you don't have the best chance to get the item lol, I think there is only 2 on the server at the moment. Also this boss has no max level ever think maybe that's why in this area there is no pvp zone?

Thanks Paradox for deleting some posts that where on topic with the server, learn what to delete and what not to. but really.. LEARN IT.

You edit your post to say Fisco isnt a world boss huh?
What makes a world boss a World Boss...

World bosses known to be.
1 hour spawn timer from time of summon
Special places Customed to them
Creature Looted product to Summon it with
Gives + levels to all within range
Gives Items to all within range
Has a broadcast message that goes out to the world when summoned
22:44 [WORLD MESSAGE] Fisco Ice: Do you really think you can defeat me? MUHAHAHAHA!

So what about Fisco DOESNT make it a world boss then? just cause now u decide to say it doesnt when in the past u INFACT did say it IS A WORLD BOSS?

lvl 200 world boss, PVP- Off
lvl 1k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 2k World Boss, PvP - Off
lvl 3k World boss, PvP - Off
dont even know if there is a 4k, never seen it summoned.
level 5,000 world boss, PvP - ON

True
True
True
True
I think there is one.
There is no 5k world boss yet.

I know why it wasnt Off, its because it was just a spawn zone before it was made into a World boss, he forgot to add Safezone like all the others.

False It is not a world boss as you are thinking. It is a boss that is required for progression. Much like the toad in 3k area (which is also not pvp I might add). The only reason it broadcasts is because Fisco is a main character in the storyline of deathzot.

Then i report it a few times and he ignores me. (this is before Renegade and his worshippers where even 5k)
then when they can finally get to it and destroy me at it, then i start to bitch about it. and i get the response
Me: Will you add the damn no pvp in 5k boss
Synthetic: No, Because i dont want you getting free items
Me: WTF? Are you fucking kidding me?
Synthetic: you made the entire server hate you ( and im betting not more than 5 of you faggots have a real reason other than the best possible " you bitch to much. u die" )
Synthetic: so its your problem

Step 1: Log onto real tibia.
Step 2: Piss the entire server off.
Step 3: Try to do POI.
Step 4: Report back and tell your findings.

No, its yours. i have to be 1 of ur top 5 fucking donors and this was only the first month with me over 265$. Sure i complain about shit often. and usually legit weather you or Xagul think so or not. the concern and feeling of the problem is real. but then you chose to be EXACTLY like Bill and be just as scummy as your vent crew scumlords are.

Just because you donate does not give you the right to different treatment. Also not a single person killing you in that screenshot is on vent.

so now im at the point where i can officially realize that You are intentionally making this server to kick me off in the most ass hole way possible, not letting me progress since u need the fisco TP for 7k. so Fix your god damn World boss so its like All the others and fair to Me, a player, a Donor, and 1 of the last few actual Good fucking people. or im really just fucking outa here. i have had it with your Direct actions aimed directly at me unjustifiably.

No staff member is attacking you personally. I can't speak for the players but that's just the way tibia works bud.

so take your attitude of "Whatever, dont like it leave" which i know u will toss at me. and suck it up and do what shoulda been done in the first place when u first added it.
or im going to have to find another money dump to try and keep myself happy with. because i was really looking forward to new items on shops to come and saving for other stuff.
but if i aint able to fucking progress due to YOU DIRECTLY. then you are the immature 1 here. Not me.

You could always try to make peace with the players you made angry.

You could also try to buy the item, or kill it when they are offline.
V
inb4 "I needz teem tu keel bous and nao haz!"
V
Guess you will need to make friends with someone then.
V
inb4 "Nao kan maik frand evrywon hate me!"
V
The reason for this could be any of the following:
1. Maybe you are the scumbag and not everyone else. (If you are the only person on the entire server of 80+ that is being hunted that badly, this is something to consider.)
2. Maybe you need to change your attitude (Again, if you are the only person..~ Maybe you have a bad attitude and people don't like it.)
3. Consider making a new character and being less obvious about who you are!
4. Take a break from the server and smell some roses. Statistics show that 90% of people that smell roses are at least 12% happier.

Honestly, you keep saying that you hate it, and you're SO MAD about everything, and yet: you keep coming back, day after day. Why? Do you have nothing better to do then complain? I'll admit i don't have much else to do then play. I live 150 miles from my friends now, since i moved to college, and after classes are over, i go back to my dorm and play games to relax. What's your excuse?

True
True
True
True
I think there is one.
There is no 5k world boss yet.

False It is not a world boss as you are thinking. It is a boss that is required for progression. Much like the toad in 3k area (which is also not pvp I might add). The only reason it broadcasts is because Fisco is a main character in the storyline of deathzot.

Step 1: Log onto real tibia.
Step 2: Piss the entire server off.
Step 3: Try to do POI.
Step 4: Report back and tell your findings.

Just because you donate does not give you the right to different treatment. Also not a single person killing you in that screenshot is on vent.

No staff member is attacking you personally. I can't speak for the players but that's just the way tibia works bud.

You could always try to make peace with the players you made angry.

You could also try to buy the item, or kill it when they are offline.
V
inb4 "I needz teem tu keel bous and nao haz!"
V
Guess you will need to make friends with someone then.
V
inb4 "Nao kan maik frand evrywon hate me!"
V
The reason for this could be any of the following:
1. Maybe you are the scumbag and not everyone else. (If you are the only person on the entire server of 80+ that is being hunted that badly, this is something to consider.)
2. Maybe you need to change your attitude (Again, if you are the only person..~ Maybe you have a bad attitude and people don't like it.)
3. Consider making a new character and being less obvious about who you are!
4. Take a break from the server and smell some roses. Statistics show that 90% of people that smell roses are at least 12% happier.

you guys are really something special you know that. Xagul i have seen u take back words and act like you never said them a few times and your really bad at it. u no self respect to do right.
and when Fisco was made i know for a fact i was watching you guys talk about the brand new "world" boss. it was most deff a word used in the test of the conversations.

no staff member is attacking me personally. nice cover and way to forget/lie/coverup the test server topic that made me ragequit that. granted i dont actually know for a fact u where on the screen at the time of that. but i was singled out by Synthetic for the Soul reason behind the no safezone at that momment.

Vex toad is no fucking boss.. it dies faster than a normal creature out in the area it spawns in. or did when i got my wand off it.
dont even try to compare.

and i am most deff not the scumbag. so you need to #$%@ yourself for that comment. i take that 1 to heart cause i dont fuck people over like 80% of this playerbase does.

"guess u need to make friends then huh"
so the result of this would = what? me and my "friends" going to do boss just to have the top 8 players on server all drop in, Kill me, just me, only me on boss? that was useful huh.

99% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have false information.

Barbs are shit on this server they really need a buff, im a 4.4k barb hitting 200k while a 4.1k ninja can hit 380k plus with stars, my set is full t3 plus a zerk bp i think we need a weapon boost or ninjas and other vocs should have to find gems to upgrade their weapon to make it fair since they easily can go make any weapon at that certain level which is bullshit.

Will.....Do you think we would be killing you if the second you donated for everything you had you hadn't come straight to lizards and killed every high level on the server? Do you think for one second, that might be a contributing factor in it?

Do you think you are the first person who got fragged at frisco? No your not, several before you did. Can you go back through and show me their essays on why they should be allowed to sponge a boss?

Thanks Paradox for deleting some posts that where on topic with the server, learn what to delete and what not to. but really.. LEARN IT.

If you feel that I deleted posts that were on-topic (flame counts as offtopic IMO) make a complaint on the feedback board against me. I trust that forum members would stand behind my actions.

Barbs are shit on this server they really need a buff, im a 4.4k barb hitting 200k while a 4.1k ninja can hit 380k plus with stars, my set is full t3 plus a zerk bp i think we need a weapon boost or ninjas and other vocs should have to find gems to upgrade their weapon to make it fair since they easily can go make any weapon at that certain level which is bullshit.

a 4.4k barb has 220kish hp hitting 200k as you say
a 4.1k ninja has 60kish hp hitting 380k as you say

Who in their right mind would play ninja if barbs hit 380k as well?

Honestly, you keep saying that you hate it, and you're SO MAD about everything, and yet: you keep coming back, day after day. Why? Do you have nothing better to do then complain? I'll admit i don't have much else to do then play. I live 150 miles from my friends now, since i moved to college, and after classes are over, i go back to my dorm and play games to relax. What's your excuse?

whats my excuse? Tibia is 1 of my first mmos i ever played like 12 years ago. enjoyed it, found much bigger and better stuff. but with all new games i ever found, Tibia was always something i could fall back on and enjoy. Then i found Ots with a few crap ones. then came across Chaos ot at the age of 12. after an era to learn. the next era i conquered it more or less with the only real force in my way was Fat Joe who donated like 1000$. i say this cause THIS is when i made most of my enemies 10 years later on here. i dont know who Renegade is if he was anyone from long long ago, but i do know hes Eternals closet buddy. and Eternal and i go back pretty far, so before this server even started i had a target on my back by the OT communities biggest douchebags. Then Deathzot came out, Chaos ots douchebags went there. that wasnt as much a hands down Win as chaos ot was for me, took a couple eras to make a solid game plan before i made it to top. and even then Eternal still could drop me, so i had my enemies in Original zot even though i still wasnt a bad person. most hatred there still came from Chaos ot.

But now this server has Many of the Old players on it whom are the Main ones im having the troubles with here. so its not like i made enemies ingame when it started, i had a target on my back for many many years. and the main reason is, Because i stand up to scumbags and usually try to do right by all others and destroy them.

Chaos ot i was "Gears of War" and ive seen other people on ots talk about chaos and i toss the name out there and its remembered. i was a Skull bashing War machine. always went after the Pkers, that happened to be the crew eternal was part of. so even then i wasnt doing Wrong. i was in the right, and in a Shady game like this the Good die off while the Scum gets thicker.

Reason for all that garbage above ^? because i dont hate deathzot. i flat ass out Love deathzot. but how can i keep myself going when i have all the forces player and staff against me.
Im also hated for being a Donor. i donate because i work 12 hours a day. have things to do when i get home, My GF lives with me. so i dont get that much time to actually play the game manually so i need to fill the boring parts to keep myself progressed and happy. and because of that i get a bad look from alot of players. on that basis alone.

So thats what my excuse is, my excuse is i love this server that it makes me fucking rage when bullshit happens and i Rage cause im a Dieing breed of Good people who play tibia. id love to play the game and never have to pvp, everyone does the right thing. but it aint gonna happen.

but its Reality, im faced with Stay and never make it out of the Rut i have been placed in by Headquarters itself. or leave and cut my losses and be forced not play the server ive waited years to come back.

Im not saying boost them to the same damage, im saying give them like another 10-20 percent boost, to make it some what fair, or atleast give the barbs the uh back.

Will.....Do you think we would be killing you if the second you donated for everything you had you hadn't come straight to lizards and killed every high level on the server? Do you think for one second, that might be a contributing factor in it?

Do you think you are the first person who got fragged at frisco? No your not, several before you did. Can you go back through and show me their essays on why they should be allowed to sponge a boss?

i fucking killed Nicks. Then he came back and killed him again and Tormented Beeing because he attacked me first. i Literally accidentally clicked on Veigar on the 4k Boat and got skulled when i was on my way back for Nicks because i was at my grandfathers using a Laptop. i have used a laptop for like 10 hours my entire life. i fucking hate them. it was my mistake and i even said " shit, sry miss click" didnt even notice it was Renegades buddy. then i got ass raped. then i TP back to find like 7 lvl 4ks all standing at the boat insta attack me. and i herd that Renegade asked all people of that level to come help. he called they answered, people who i didnt even have a problem with at the time. You came i dont recall having a problem with u either.

Patch Preview for Friday:

Fishing is finally coming!

• Ability to fish up monsters with level ranges of (1-500, 500-1000, 1000-2000, 3000-4000, 5000-7000, 70000-10000)
  • Fishing monsters can sometimes drop ability gems
  • Fishing requires worms, you can only carry 100 worms at a time

New Unique Items

• 6 New unique items have been added that scale up to a Tier 4 Weapon
  • Monsters will now randomly be able to loot a misc item called 'Click Me', when you click it you will get a random unique based off of the monsters level

New World Boss

• A new world boss is making it's way to DeathZot this Friday. The world boss will be for levels 7000-11000.

Teaser: A new vocation is approaching

• A new vocation is approaching DeathZot!
  • The next vocation that will be coming soon to DeathZot is a very tricky one. They focus on confusing enemies and use their image to project their damage multiple times. Sometime's its hard to catch them because they like disappear and they often reflect incoming attacks! Stay tuned :)
IndLn.png

Last edited:
A new world boss is making it's way to DeathZot this Friday. The world boss will be for levels 7000-11000.

so then is it to be believed that the flow of the server is simply Broken that Every single level bracket has a WORLD BOSS exept 5-7k even though it really does but u will die before admitting a lie.

Preview looks sick good work :) Btw I didn't attack you first I was afk botting and came back to my computer dead.

Can't waited to try fishing and the new vocation!

A new world boss is making it's way to DeathZot this Friday. The world boss will be for levels 7000-11000.

so then is it to be believed that the flow of the server is simply Broken that Every single level bracket has a WORLD BOSS exept 5-7k even though it really does but u will die before admitting a lie.

Show me one of the world bosses that drops a tp item to get to the next area?

If the level was capped on fisco and you got past it without looting the very rare blasted shard then you would have to continually kill your char keeping it below 7k until you looted it. Is that your solution?

Dear Obamanizer,

• Remove DeathZot Legend out of your comment because you aren't.
  • Clean up your ego.
  • Get over past servers that no longer exist.
  • Understand that like 1-2 players TOPS on this server who are even a threat to you played chaos/old deathzot at the same time you did.
  • Understand that most likely none of them even remember you.
  • Realize that vent crew doesn't even play this damn server.
  • And finally... Get over yourself.

Now with your new found attitude make a new character and act like a normal person instead of some god, maybe... just maybe you will not end up "hunted" again. But I doubt it, you are to arrogant to do these things so instead you will keep spamming essays of bullshit on this thread so no one can actually have an intelligent conversation. I really wish Peroxide would just ban you already, it's getting quite exhausting looking at forums every day and only seeing your crybaby essays.

If you feel that I deleted posts that were on-topic (flame counts as offtopic IMO) make a complaint on the feedback board against me. I trust that forum members would stand behind my actions.
+1

And Will, we already told you, nobody is stopping you looting your own items to spawn fisco and making your own team to loot the item. No way in hell we are going to let you sponge off us after how much of a douche you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back