• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't warlock amulet still donation only? So, I'm not arguing that you're the highest level who never donated for themselves ( because I don't know ) but you DO have donation only items. Almost everyone does somehow.

Yes i earned it by reporting bugs doing IN-GAME stuff and thoren that is a IF i was figure you were assuming like a dumbass would, but the thing is HE DID GIVE IT TO YOU! and i earned mine so that is a big difference.... soooooo still dont know why you said IF, it would be a different story IF he gave it to me, because I know you gave him shit simple as that end of story, and naw obviously i made you quit THOREN because you are a cry baby when you die, and cry to shanks when i kill you... so you i can make you quit again if you would like ;)

On another note your signature fails, congrats it THAN not then... dumbass

Ignore this, plz.

[video=youtube;WJTBPdVpdMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc[/video]

Yes i earned it by reporting bugs doing IN-GAME stuff and thoren that is a IF i was figure you were assuming like a dumbass would, but the thing is HE DID GIVE IT TO YOU! and i earned mine so that is a big difference.... soooooo still dont know why you said IF, it would be a different story IF he gave it to me, because I know you gave him shit simple as that end of story, and naw obviously i made you quit THOREN because you are a cry baby when you die, and cry to shanks when i kill you... so you can quit again if you would like..

I'm confused. You quoted me, but you're talking about what cyas2 said. Are you sure you know how this whole "Forum" thing works?

can you read? i said AND i dont feel like quoting his fucking comment too, dumbass.. congratz #1 downs baby

I'm just saying, most of your post was directed at him. It made no sense to quote me. You have one sentence aimed at me.
Also, you are calling me a "downs baby" and you say stuff like "On another note your signature fails, congrats it THAN not then... dumbass"
You need to learn to type. It should have been.
"On another note, your signature fails. Congratz. It's "Than" not "Then".... Dumb ass"
You lack proper grammar, but yeah, I'M the downs baby.
You're just as bad as obama. You're what we like to call "A piece of shit"
Everything i said to him is now also directed at you. You're a tool. You act like a 5 year old. Get your shit together or get out.

Reply to this. Please. Oh, and TRY and type like you have a brain. I know you do, even if you don't show it very often.

I'm just saying, most of your post was directed at him. It made no sense to quote me. You have one sentence aimed at me.
Also, you are calling me a "downs baby" and you say stuff like "On another note your signature fails, congrats it THAN not then... dumbass"
You need to learn to type. It should have been.
"On another note, your signature fails. Congratz. It's "Than" not "Then".... Dumb ass"
You lack proper grammar, but yeah, I'M the downs baby.
You're just as bad as obama. You're what we like to call "A piece of shit"
Everything i said to him is now also directed at you. You're a tool. You act like a 5 year old. Get your shit together or get out.

Reply to this. Please. Oh, and TRY and type like you have a brain. I know you do, even if you don't show it very often.

Thanks for the English lesson now can you stfu? do you really think i give a fuck? no ill type however i W4nT? and you dont even use your real character as your display, nethier do i but, i accually tell you who the fuck i am IM MOTHER FUCKING RENEGADE BEST PVP ON THIS SERVER... AND ALWAYS WILL BE SIMPLE AS THAT...and im nothing like obama... that kid has more downs than you... quite sad, thats hard to beat

23:36 You see [Tier 2] Ruinic Wall Tower Shield (Def:100, weaponry +33, protection all +6%, faster regeneration).
Magic Dmg + 65

only one that gives + mage dmg?

I never said my name, because i was never asked, but i never hid who i was (i actually have a few posts with my name in them...) Valen is who i play on most. Best pvp? Who cares. I'm pretty sure my guild leader kicked your ass. Oh right. I know he did.
23:44 Message of the Day: 00:32 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Renegade. He was killed by Styx.
So yea, best in PvP got killed, Good job.
But again, that doesn't mean shit. You're still...oh wait, no, you're nothing. What have you done, in your actual life? Anything worth while? Maybe. I don't know. But saying "I'm best at pvp on a server that is meant for fun and is a game" isn't much. Come back with more, kid, and maybe this will be a true conversation, instead of an adult talking to someone who acts like a child.

The point is, you do not know the story behind that kiddo, and LOL im nothing? comming from a lvl 2k that has played more than about everyone on this server? and i know im the best and always will be the best pvp on this server... that doesn't prove anything. I've solo'd him too and so has Teloiv, you still dont know shit... and never will cuz you are just trash at everything you play. and everything you do in your daily life.

2k?
Wrong, 3.6k.
Played more then everyone else? Lol? I play Guild Wars 2 and Minecraft much more then i play tibia. Mostly i log on to see how things are going, and maybe to click some runics.
I think you have me confused with someone who cares about your video game prowess. I do not. I also do not know how you are in real life, as i said before, nor do i pretend to know. I do, however, think that if the best you can come up with is "You're a downs baby" "i'm the best at pvp!" or "you're trash" Then you probably don't have a lot going for you. I may be wrong, but who knows.

LMFAO obviously you get mad when i say those thing so why not say them buddy? like for real you are still bad and nothing is gonna prove that you are even half way decent like half of this server

You keep coming back to this server as a topic. I asked you a question earlier. What is an accomplishment in real life that you have, well, accomplished?
Am i bad at Deathzot? Maybe? I don't know, i've never compared my self to others. I might be, i don't know. I also don't really care. As i said, i don't play near as often as other games.

You keep acting like everyone should care about being good at a game as you do. Well, surprise, I don't.
Mad? Nah, it's 12:06 AM, my guild in GW2 is getting ready for a big event (going to host some Christmas games, fun stuff) and I'm pretty bored right now. I'm also watching Futurama on netflix (Which, if you haven't seen, i say you should. It's hilarious.)

So, mad? I don't see how. You're just some kid with an internet connection, for all i know (a kid, i know you have internet connection, you're posting on here, after all). I don't get mad at people that have internet, that would be idiotic.

23:36 You see [Tier 2] Ruinic Wall Tower Shield (Def:100, weaponry +33, protection all +6%, faster regeneration).
Magic Dmg + 65

only one that gives + mage dmg?

Typo, I guess I forgot to remove it a while ago when I changed spell/weapon formulas. I'll remove it in Wednesday's patch.

Yo can you people shut the fuck up nobody cares about your dumb arguments.

OT: When death owned the server you saw one update in a million years and now you people expect him to basicly release content every week? Chill out lol

These guys try so hard to get me banned right? They think I've kicked the server, and we all think it's them. Fucking retards, every one of them, lol

h8VxS.png

Haha post the whole chat, don't cry like a little girl. We have proof, screenshots logs etc of you speaking about crashing the server and 3 minutes later the server going down from you throwing gp in a certain spot. We got you. Cry.

Haha post the whole chat, don't cry like a little girl. We have proof, screenshots logs etc of you speaking about crashing the server and 3 minutes later the server going down from you throwing gp in a certain spot. We got you. Cry.

mmm Either way chat logs can be faked. I could simply turn on cheat engine and search text to change it to anyones name. On the subject of the server crashes I've been told many things and have been asking around. I was told that Boss was standing at the stone crafting switches dropped 2k stones down and coined it before the server crashed. I was also told that someone was spam buying shit from the tool npc and it was mass lagging everyone. I've also spotted alot of chars doing nothing but logging on and off.

I'm not sure which of these things it could be, but hopefully it will be looked into. I've also heard that Krusade has full t5 and abyssal sceptre. Not that I am saying I know what he does on this server but I don't see much of his chars farming anywhere him being Ripped as well I believe. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of it.

Ok, post the proof when you can. I didn't post the entire chat because it was me talking shit about you having full t5 and not pvping me on your main lol.

When you post your proof, I'll be impressed because all I've done during the crashes is talk to the other tutors in counselor chat ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back