[USA] Eagles 8.60 - Dedicated

damianek113092

Best answers
Reaction score
Played it for few days , Boring ots , unless you donate Staff never online 4 players out of 6 whom are botting on vip island , when asking to help in quest , Get no answer , and weapons in store for 15$ LMFAO , Eagle ots HUEHUHE

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Best answers
Reaction score
This server is not for the mentally handicapped just like you only have the otland account to put a defect in everything, 95% of your posts are complaints, create your own server, your poor child, only comments to ruin the topic of others. You are a shame, typical boring citizen who does not contribute anything to society. And the weapons are $5, you poor junkie. Lucky that I do not need shit like you, to put my projects online!

Larylos

Best answers
Reaction score
Where do you get rust remover ? I got so many of those things, but i did not find any npc or so who sells that stuff

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Best answers
Reaction score
Where do you get rust remover ? I got so many of those things, but i did not find any npc or so who sells that stuff
In the basement of the temple, there is an entrance to a fortress, next to the level 40 door, npc man in the cave.

Larylos

Best answers
Reaction score
Read your inbox please, its about a donation i made. Thanks

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Best answers
Reaction score
A great update released:

- You can use !effects to enable or disable effects on your outfits.
- Grizzly Adams has arrived in the new Task Room. You can help him in his task and earn good prizes for it.
- The last boss of the theater of horrors has arrived, Freddy Krueger will get you!
- Pennywise The Clown arrives at the bosses' tower and needs your help in a task.
- Simon The Beggar camped near the mountain of dragons and needs your help.

Enjoy this massive gameplay and get involved with a rpg.

Last edited:

Fat Boy

Best answers
Reaction score
having fun just waiting for my donor bow to arrive, also just wish you had a normal ot website so we could see highscores and such :p

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Best answers
Reaction score
having fun just waiting for my donor bow to arrive, also just wish you had a normal ot website so we could see highscores and such :p
Hi, thanks for the donation, 5 eagle points were added to your character.

Fat Boy

Best answers
Reaction score
Where is this task room located I cant find it