[USA] Eagles 8.60 - Dedicated

Fat Boy

Reaction score
Ah ty I'll have to make another knight and do the manarune quest again didnt. Know you could only take 1 so I only have the super uh and normal.mana pots are shitty at lvl 600

Fat Boy

Reaction score
@Gibe - Eagles

I dunno if this is a bug or on purpose but I found it weird did you mean for your ribbo boss to be dropping dragon thrones?

Fat Boy

Reaction score
ok well final verdict its a fun ot for a short while but not for too long. exp is way too high makes the higher monsters boring since you can just kill anything with ease. umm yea if anyones looking for short term fun go here if your too busy in rl to play harder to level ots.

im done tho getting too boring at almost level 1k threw my donors on the ground.

goodluck to your server

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Reaction score
I understand that you think that you have already done everything the server can offer, just because it is high exp, but certainly did not complete all the tasks nor unlocked all the accesses and did not experience any kind of complete gameplay, perhaps because of laziness or because they did not there are enough players to display your achievements, since you are a great server expert.
It's a server for simple fun with friends, plus some want more than that but stop halfway. You could contact me privately and inform me of your point of view and an ideal exp for my map, thus helping to create a good server for everyone, but it is easier to simply stop playing than to contribute to something useful, is not it really? Sometimes the best option really is to stay isolated eating your donuts! Goodbye Mr. Server Analyst.

I sincerely would like someone to help me more and complain less, anyway, good week otland! This world is cruel, no one values what we do.

firez9

Firez9
Reaction score
Do not mind the opinion of these spoiled fat guys raised with the grandmother, your server is great ;)

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
excuse me,
Maybe change Quests Room , teleports room , Temple..etc :)

Hawk Shadow

Reaction score
dead server, offline with no1 on in discord in days, no1 ever posted in forums, also no hosted on a dedi when it is online, so super laggy for any1, even if u live in same area as server

Last edited:
OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Reaction score
dead server, offline with no1 on in discord in days, no1 ever posted in forums, also no hosted on a dedi when it is online, so super laggy for any1, even if u live in same area as server
Where you live? do not make up stories, you joined less than 1 hour ago in the discord, you were never a member. It's only offline for you, maybe you should pay for a better internet.

firez9

Firez9
Reaction score
These people are very unsuccessful, I have disgust lmao

I finished the quest, the new spells are great :D new island too

Hawk Shadow

Reaction score
i joined multiple times over the past week thinking maybe i give it a try, all times no1 in discord so i leave, server is laggy as hell, i got 100mb up, i dont lag on any servers that are dedi in canada or usa, urs isnt dedi thats 100% for sure

OP
Gibe - Eagles

Gibe - Eagles

Eagles OT
Reaction score
It is registered in the discord log who joins the group, marking the day and time, you were never part of the group, just entered today to ask if it was offline and soon left. Anyway, hugs, little boy.

Fat Boy

Reaction score
lol they cant take any critisim and lives with grandmother and donuts? makes no sense and trust me im successful I run a restaurant. maybe stop being so defensive and listen and ofc I didn't do everything the srver has to offer when the tp doesn't let me in and says pay 15$ to enter it for a lot of exclusive exp like get over yourself

firez9

Firez9
Reaction score
Lmao I do not know if these people are stupid or if they make a fool of themselves, they complain about a negligible value of $15 and forget that it is PERMANENT access and not a monthly VIP subscription, you probably spend more on hamburgers!

AngeLOT

Reaction score
Got suicide thoughs just by creating account.
btw how do i fkn login in this ot ? i dont even have a account name?