• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Frozen-Hell V2 (8.6) --> UPDATE & Reset AUG 2012

I'm glad to be the torch-bearer of this project. The responsibility of administration has been the greatest crash course that I could have ever asked for. I've acquired an expansive array of portable and marketable skills; powerful yet elegant tools that I may have missed out on otherwise. Thank you to the original for setting me on this path. When I was handed the reigns, I had no idea that I was about to discover the most consuming and rewarding hobby of my life.

And for that: To all those who preyed upon my dear friend Justin K, aka 'Menoxide', with the numerous, malicious, and fraudulent chargebacks that destroyed the original server: Fuck you and die in a fire. You've earned ticket reservations for the most special level of hell, the same place designated for child molesters and people who talk in the theater.

On another note, with the help of my esteemed colleague David (aka DonC on this forum), one of the features I'm heavily working on completing is i18n support throughout, initially offering the player their choice of English, Spanish, or Dutch.

It's going to become even cooler when that language system is implied!

Join today and ask around (if you see me online: 'Eagle' or 'Eagle Vision') or PM me and i'll help you if I got some time!!

[video=youtube;r_HXLBTYl1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_HXLBTYl1s&feature=related[/video]

A war video of our server

Credits to The Zohan

Last edited:
I joined this server again after seeing all of these great new monsters yet I log in and its yet again the same Frozen-hell.. Some map changes which are great but where are all of these new monsters? That's what frozen-hell was lacking and so far to my knowledge still lacks it..

If you get more levels you will find the new monsters. Just go level some more and you'll notice. Walk around, check out everything. There have been some changes.

If you get more levels you will find the new monsters. Just go level some more and you'll notice. Walk around, check out everything. There have been some changes.

I asked a level 15k to take a look at this thread and admitted that like 85% of those monsters shown have not been implemented and he said its the same as the old frozen-hell.

Actually, there is quite a bit that's implemented but not deployed. The current issue as I see it is that newer players have no idea and nothing to give them a clue to even check the quest room, where some of the best hunting is now.

I'm going to merge the spawn and quest portal rooms into a nice new unified hall, where it is much more obvious what the suitable level is and what monster(s) and quest (if any) are there for each place. Maybe even with multilingual talking signs. Tell me the last fucking OT you saw that shit on. Same old Frozen.

I asked a level 15k to take a look at this thread and admitted that like 85% of those monsters shown have not been implemented and he said its the same as the old frozen-hell.

Actually, from the picture at the first page with the monsters, the only monsters which I haven't seen on the map yet (to hunt) are Poseidon, Hades, Dionysus, Lamia, Taraxippi, Artemis and Hephaestus. And that's because a few of them are godish monsters and they're special. Also there is a huntingground for 20k+. Noone has been there yet so..

Hey guys! to anyone reading this this server is still up and running after 1 year of being online, and its getting populated again, their is currently 2 teams still playing this of like 15 people each and the only reason we still play it is because this server has the best pvp of any ot ive ever seen or played, so if u want an extremely fun server to play with the best pvp ull ever find get on frozen-hell.org and hit me up ill help anyone thats new my name ingame is hadi! give it a try

Back