• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] KryptoniteX 8.6 - Real Map with custom

FullyFlared

Reaction score
Welcome to Kryptonitex!
*Where you can battle your way to become a hero of a brave new world!*

This server will not be going down; no matter how many are online.

Auto-restarter for continuous uptime.

Create a character at: http://kryptonitex.ddns.net/

READ OUR SERVER FORUMS FOR UP-TO-THE-MINUTE UPDATE/NEWS REPORTS!

http://kryptonitex.boards.net/forum

Quick Info:
- very frequent updates.
- 4 ways to collect addons.
- addon bonuses
-30% bonus party exp.
-stamina never goes down!
-players can broadcast.
- 4 tiers of monsters!
-always challenging!
- custom bosses
- elite versions of your favourite bosses
- epic gear is better than donor and only available with ingame currency.
- donor gear available for $$ or gps.
- custom spells (balanced)
- custom weapon on-hit effects.
- 9.3 spells added.
- useful damage over time effects.
- full inq/Anni/poi/Yale and all other quests.
- perfectly tracked real map (no bugs)
- fixed tier 1 monsters for perfection.
- custom spawns.
- custom grizzly Adams tasks.
- server has its own test server for testing before implementing new content.
- custom raids.
- trash loot and bags removed from creatures
- many player commands.
- starter Island for beginners/newcomers.
- new players start with exp scroll for a quick jump into the game.

Server Information:
- Staged Experience which ranged from 350x to start and get out of the "boring" levels, to 10x to prevent extreme level differences.
- Skills rate: 90x
- Magic rate: 40x
- Loot rate: 4.5x
- Spawn rate: 2.5x

- Unlimited ammo/Not unlimited runes or potions
- 2 hours until you get kicked from being afk.
- Blessings work as Amulet of Loss.

- PVP server.
- Kills/Day for red skull: 5
- Kills/week for red skull: 20
- Kills/month for red skull: 60
- Protection level: 100

CAVEBOTTING IS PROHIBITED! If you're caught by a staff member, you're gone. We check. The staff has been playing for a Very long time. It's quite simple for us to decipher a botter. Don't risk it.

Please feel free to e-mail the server for further questions or concerns. We will be happy to answer you.

[email protected]
Pictures are of:
1: Custom elite spawn
2: Pits of Inferno (elite version)
3: Different Shops with wide variety of items available for in-game money
4: Inquisition

Attachments

Last edited:
It's pretty laggy for European players.

@edit. Stopped working when I was playing. Crash? Fix it. Server looks amazing.
@edit2. 2 hours later, still crash.

Last edited:
It's pretty laggy for European players.

@edit. Stopped working when I was playing. Crash? Fix it. Server looks amazing.
@edit2. 2 hours later, still crash.

It's back up, I apologize, my power went out. When we have more players I will be getting a dedicated server :)

Edit: Added an auto restarter.

Last edited:
I've been playing the server for a bit now and seem to have no issues with server kicks or crashes. Love that you can purchase the donor items in multiple ways rather than just real cash. Excited to see more people on.

~Star Dzzo || Amanda Nicole

I've been playing here for a few days now and it seems to be fine for me as far as lag/kicks. I like how there are options for everything. The donor items can be bought with real or in game cash and the addons have like 4 different ways to get them, and they have bonuses. Haven't got into the elite spawns too much yet but they are dope so far. See ya in game if you decide to come~

-Afflicted

I've been playing here for a few days as well. Few things I'd like to point out that I think this server hits on that other servers seem to miss.
-No lags/kicks that I have noticed.
-Reported 3 small bugs to the CM, they were fixed within 3 minutes.
-Donor items are not best in slot, so no more people buying/botting there way to domination.
-There is an elite set lvl 550+ bought from an ingame vendor which are better than donor items.
-There are elite versions of most monster so you don't have to grind weaker monsters as much. Elite give more exp and more loot.
-Gold is IMPORTANT, can buy donor items/elite items/ anni items, etc.. items with KK's in game from vendors.

I've been playing real/OT's on and off since 2000, I've got to say this is one of the better ones for sure!
Can't wait for more people to join, I will be happy to help in any way possible, just msg me in game!

-Pally Longbootz

I've been playing this server for just a couple days and it's great. I've played other ot's, or rather tried to play them. We have all done that we look for ot's we find one and its ok for a little bit but you never go back to it again. KryptoniteX isn't like one of those servers, you can actually work towards goals on this server. A lot of servers don't have that feel to em. The way the cash shop works is just fantastic. I've turned away so many good lookin ots just because of their cash shops. This one is balanced to the items already in game and even then, you have a choice to buy them with in game cash. Even with that said they have a whole other set of stuff that you can ONLY buy with in game cash that's better than the donor stuff. It's one of those well made ot's where the owner actually cares how its run, he doesn't just throw out a server in hopes people will throw money at him for donor sets. This is a really fun ot server, you'd have to be crazy not to enjoy it. I can't wait to see what happens in future updates.

-Mister Juice

Thanks for the support guys! I really do think this is a great server to play. We just need to expand the community a bit and we'll be golden :)

Edited the description so it's not a wall of text.

If there's any questions please feel free to email us or post on our server's forums as indicated in the main description!

Back