• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Legends of Terra 8.54

shivaria

Reaction score
Tpicsreadme.jpg
Tpicssign.jpg

Kill the Minotaur Mage to advance into Main!
Tstartpic.jpg

None (Levels 1-8)

Wizard (Support) Hard Difficulty

You may choose to control one of the four basic elements and expand your powers further with experience

HIGH MP

Water Wizard - Healing Spells
Tpicswater.jpg

Earth Wizard - Blocking Spells
Tpicsearth.jpg

Fire Wizard - HIGH Damage Spells
Tpicsfire.jpg

Wind Wizard - Fast Casting Damage Spells
Tpicswind.jpg

Light (Donation or LP)
Dark (Donation or LP)

Assassin (DPS) Medium Difficulty
Tpicsassassin.jpg

With experience you will become invisible and run at top speed to evade and slay your enemies

HIGH Dmg
LOW HP
Fast Run
Fast Attack

Guardian (Tank) Easy Difficulty
Tpicsguardian.jpg

Others will rely on you to protect them from monsters and take the damage. You are the Tank of the party.

HIGH Armor
HIGH Defense
HIGH HP

-------------------------------
Server IP: LegendsofTerra.Hopto_Org
**FREE PREMIUM**
Download Terra :)
http://shivira.webs.com/Terra OT 8.54.rar

Download New Skin
http://shivira.webs.com/Tibia.pic

Server Login 1/1
Version 8.54
Genre Rpg

Experience Rate 1x - 100x

Mainland Picture
Tfullpic.jpg

Other Pics
Tpics1.jpg

Tpics2.jpg

Tpics3.jpg

Tpics4.jpg

Tpics5.jpg

Tpics6.jpg

Last edited:
So it's only rook?

Sounds boring, no offense.

Only rook is good for nub warz, nada mas!

Trust me, there's a lot changed :)

*But of course the best is left for all to play, including free premium areas.

Server opening within hours! hurry to Shivira.webs.com
get on forums and wait for the release, its gonna be fun!

"Server has private IP, request from messenger id below to join" WiErD!

"Server has private IP, request from messenger id below to join" WiErD!

Yes I have it like that because im not releasing the IP until server is released, if you message me on msn then you will get personal notification of release!

Server Up!
Shivira.webs.com
/\
Download custom client then use IP: legendsofterra.hopto.org

Last edited by a moderator:
I really miss the old server. Anything RL just makes me want to puke, and just isn't creative. Good luck though.. =/

I like rl tibia rook, and thats what it is rook, theres a custom main, and custom everything else too

Oh.. really? Hah. I must have misunderstood it then, I thought it was just a customized rook and that was all the server was. ;D

Oh.. really? Hah. I must have misunderstood it then, I thought it was just a customized rook and that was all the server was. ;D

Yes lol, i just edited the beginning of the server with some signs to let everyone know its not just rook so noone else gets confused.
give it a chance, its alot of fun! :D
I have made alot of servers and all my work is custom and original by me, :D

I am such a fan of the Terra Ot's but this one to me is just an epic fail, at least for me and I'm serious. First of all the exp is like really tibia but maybe just .5 more I spend like forever leveling in rook and I only get to level 5 and then I die and I don't even know where I was nor how to get there so I lost everything. This server doesn't have that many features yet, but I'm sure they will add more hopefully. They only thing I like about this one is that they have a class called "Assassin" which is pretty much like a ninja or a rouge type class which I like a lot, but other wise I don't like this server compared to their other ones no offense and the thing that bothers me the most is the exp. Here's some of their older servers.
[USA] Terra Rpg 8.1
[USA] The Legend of Terra
Im just saying a lot more people would play if you made more servers like that, anyone else agree?

Last edited:
I am such a fan of the Terra Ot's but this one to me is just an epic fail, at least for me and I'm serious. First of all the exp is like really tibia but maybe just .5 more I spend like forever leveling in rook and I only get to level 5 and then I die and I don't even know where I was nor how to get there so I lost everything. This server doesn't have that many features yet, but I'm sure they will add more hopefully. They only thing I like about this one is that they have a class called "Assassin" which is pretty much like a ninja or a rouge type class which I like a lot, but other wise I don't like this server compared to their other ones no offense and the thing that bothers me the most is the exp. Here's some of their older servers.
[USA] Terra Rpg 8.1
[USA] The Legend of Terra
Im just saying a lot more people would play if you made more servers like that, anyone else agree?

Thank you so much for your input, we do our best to keep our players happy, I will make the Experience in the beginning x300%. I hope you come back to give it another try, the Terra you know and love starts at lvl 8 so keep at it!

Hey everyone, server has gone through more updates and we would love to have you enjoy Terra with us, come start a character today and receive a special promotional Character Edit, you will drop no equipment on death and only 33% chance to drop your BP, and it lasts forever! Start today and be protected from all equipment loss!!

Back