• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

I understand newty, the next installment will be better throwables more available..and better wands and rods will be more available aswell...
Mounts are no longer OP.

here a little feedback after a while playing:

Server has some good ideas but some our just poorly carried out.
* The bonusses of mounts and addons are nice but especially mount bonusses give advantages to knights (as stated above). Also the fact that you only need cash to get those is a mood kill for me. No fun in just grinding for cash all day to get a mount/addon. Would love to see addon items (creature products) or very hard quests to obtain addons/mounts.
* Server lacks exciting hard places to hunt (in team)
*Server lacks content (quests/other hunting grounds/...)
* Server lacks proper advertising making it really hard to get a good playerbase
* People botting trainers and cavebotting during the night

+1 for creating a custom server for sure but imo the server was released way too early and imo you should try to find a scripter to join this project cause it got every chance of being a good custom server in due time.

Good luck!

@hehemidu ; unfortunately you're right... I was the scripter aswell as hoster for this project but I don't really have the time to keep scripting for it, also as mook says there will be some new "continent" as he says (idk why he said continent) but maybe that will make the server more exciting for the players... Aswell as team hunt I totally agree, like rl tibia for example when you go to those bosses it's really fun to hunt em down with your friends... I understand your point of view, I will speak with mook soon & Ill help him with some of his scripts if I have the time for it, and hopefully the next patch will be better :)

Im trying to login but something is blocking. i can see its online but it wont let me in ;(

I just tried an other ot, so its not my computer ^^ please tell me how to fix this i wanna play :)

Im trying to login but something is blocking. i can see its online but it wont let me in ;(

It's like that for 2 hours or so,
I'm currently logged in (My character is) but there's not way to play.
Most likely some maintance :)

And by the way, you can edit your posts.

~~~~~~~~
Some feedback from me:

1. You should add player BP/Item drop protection from deaths by monsters until you reach lvl 20 or so, It's really annoying to die 5 minutes after you just created character and loose your BP with all potions/gold because starting monsters gangbanged you, and thus it forces you to either:

• A) Beg for money
  • B) Create new character to get money/items

2. Mounts - I feel like mounts are something special in-game, not something that everyone can have without putting enough effort to get it, so I came up with conclusion to make mounts a little bit harder to get, what I mean is:
At the moment you can get all mounts from one NPC, it would be nice if you would scrap that NPC into 3 different NPC's and place them in different places, Example:
  • NPC1: Sells 10 mounts (Location: City)
  • NPC2: Sells 10 mounts (Location: Wilderness)
  • NPC3: Sells 5 mounts (Location: Quest)
In addition to this change:

• A) Instead of buying mounts with only Gold, they should require now also items, ex. Widow Queen mount: 35000 Gold + 100 Spider Silk, and so on.

Also I would consider removing 2 or 3 mounts from NPC and add them as:
  • A) Event reward.
  • B) Quest reward.
  • C) Special mount for dedicated player which helped to improve server.
3. Outfits/Addons - Same idea as above:
  • A) Remove X outfits which you get at the beginning of game and add some of them as quest rewards.
  • B) Addons should also require items in order to acquire them ex. First Citizen Addon: 1000 Gold + 20 Iron ore
4. Depot - Current depot is ugly and should be remade into bigger one, No wonder that people prefer Temple instead of it, besides I feel like it's in wrong place.

5. Remove gold from created character, basically I could create 2 accounts, each with 7 characters on it (2 x 7 = 14 x 25 = 3c 50 Plat coins) and give myself money to make my start a lot easier or just to grind money easily.
I already tested it and it takes less than 5 minutes to get 4c (With only one MC client)

10 Minutes = 8c
1 Hour = 48c or more, depends on how many MC's you have ON.
  • A) Remove starting gold from player / Repleace it with additional 5/10 HP/Mana potions.
  • B) Add chest with gold somewhere at Whispeeter's resp to prevent free CC grind.

Last edited:
Fix all the bugs that have been reported first, then do a restart.
Instance quests show wrong timers on when they are available again,
Swords are faster, axes are stronger, clubs are trash.
Give items custom stats, so more rare, stronger items are not worthless.
Quest items should be at least special. I would never pick a slowass crystaline item (which still do not add skills) over a 60% attackspeed item I find.
Several mounts can not be bought. Say "Shadow draptor", you will get a normal draptor.
Nerf knights in general. I had a 60 attack bright sword, hit about twice a second and had an average of 650 dmg without utito tempo, which I could spam.
Add the mount bonus list to the homepage.
Decrease the aol price, add bless, something like that.
Why the hell do you start with 25x HMM?
Also, give all your players something like additional premium time, since they expected no more restarts, thinking it was finally done.

omg then be clear, you didnt say tthat in game... i was thinking you want yer money back from before reset

this ot sux for real, gm is a kiddo, whos banning everyone who kills his friends :v server is crashing and restarting non stop, if u died u cant get back ur loot cause there is a restart. Kappa tactics, Kappa gms, Kappa ots. 2/10

Marlon, you're retarted. You're crying cause hes testing bug, and you pked me while I was standing still helping him. About your loot, you died like a fuckin idiot, during the testings. And the server restart, you suck. Bye

he said - "there will be no more resets today", so what are u talking about? i know that u are friends but stop licking his ass so much. helping him with what? u cant do shit about this bugs, etc.

PS. how u can know how i died u faggot? ^^

he said - "there will be no more resets today", so what are u talking about? i know that u are friends but stop licking his ass so much. helping him with what? u cant do shit about this bugs, etc.

PS. how u can know how i died u faggot? ^^
Gotta agree with you, with all these annoying restarts (even after being told there wouldn't be any anymore, at least for the day) it is impossible to hunt decently.
Even worse when you consider the disgusting mount bug reducing your skills and the unable to attack after login mechanic, forcing you to, well, let monsters hit you.
I also have to agree on the relationship between those two. Lifer just got free levels ;P
Seeing Mook banning people for killing his friend, not sticking to his words, restarting without warnings, giving out free levels, ...
I do not feel like playing anymore. The server is lacking already, having admins favouring people and stuff doesn't help.

I did not give free levels.. he died from 22 and went to lvl 8 in 1 death because of a script i was testing... if you dont have a brain then u probably shouldnt play here :p

My instances are fine as long as you dont die in them haha.. i cant figure this out for the life of me >:

I did not give free levels.. he died from 22 and went to lvl 8 in 1 death because of a script i was testing... if you dont have a brain then u probably shouldnt play here :p
Unfortunately the homepage is down so I can not confirm it, but he was level 28 afterwards, and that are still free levels, considering the highest level was 40 at that point.
Aside from that, your attitude for a server owner is terrible, and if you do have so much brain, how come you add so many unbalanced and abuseable features, which even someone without a brain like me can immediately see?