• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Nibelheim - Custom 8.6

pkforbes87

Reaction score
[noparse]www.nbtibia.com[/noparse]

Join us at Nibelheim! We've been open since 17 Dec 2012, and have enjoyed a good turnout of active players who enjoy playing a moderately paced RPG server. We strive to promote a strong community atmosphere through the use of team-based activities including raids, quests, and optional pvp events. (players below level 50 are 100% protected from pvp)

Nibelheim is administrated by two young US military veterans. Our staff is a small group of very mature and experienced individuals who have each been playing Tibia in one form or another since 1998. We all love this game, and are committed to consistently providing you with an excellent gaming experience. We will work tirelessly to meet the needs of any and all players, and are constantly working to improve the server. We are always open to suggestions and/or complaints, and will provide a prompt response to either one with great haste! (no, not the spell)

We have very ambitious long-term plans for Nibelheim so create your account today, get in early, and be a part of the journey!

Download Custom Client
Create Account

55512552.jpg

Basic information:

Dedicated server and reliable connection for 24/7 uptime! (99.7% as reported by otservlist)
Full RL map includes Zao, and custom areas for events including Zombies and Guild Wars. Fully mapped Rookgaard will be open to players soon as a high level hunting area.
Addon bonus - wear outfit addons to receive a stat boost! (hunter outfit provides +3 distance, Nightmare provides +3 shielding, etc) Addons can be obtained by collecting the required items, or by purchasing an addon doll in the Nibelheim shop.
Zombie Event - Don't get infected! Be the last man standing in this event to receive a prize!
Promote your character with the !promote command to benefit from faster hp/mp regen, hit rate, skill rates, etc
Frequent server saves and cleans to make your time on Nibelheim as smooth and secure as possible!

Skulls:
Daily frags for red skull = 7
Weekly frags for red skull = 35
Monthly frags for red skull = 50
Daily frags for black skull = 20

Rates:

Magic: 15x
Skill: 20x
Drop: 2.4x

Tiered exp rates:
1-20: 60x
21-40: 55x
41-60: 45x
61-80: 30x
81-100: 20x
101-120: 15x
121-150: 8x
151-175: 4x
176-200: 2x
201+ : 1.5x

42466360.jpg

Nibelheim offers many unique features!
!bank, !balance, etc - Fully functional bank system lets you keep your riches in a safe place, but always within reach!
!autoloot - Automatically loots items from creature corpses. You decide what you want to loot, and what you want to leave behind - this feature automatically deposits looted coins into your global !bank account!
!hunt - Place a bounty on another player's head!
!tp [town] - Save time by instantly teleporting to the temple in the town of your choice!
!rankhit - Keep track of your best hit in a variety of categories, and which weapon/rune/spell was used to achieve the hit!
!berserk - Boost all of your character's stats by 50% temporarily! (consumes soul points)

Here at Nibelheim, we want to celebrate with you each time you achieve a new level or skill advancement! Everyone around will know when your character reaches these milestones because of the advancement celebration animation. Also, you'll enjoy a complimentary refill of your health and mana each time your character gains a level!

60209924.jpg

90356372.jpg

Most towns include a training area with between 6 and 12 monks, or become a VIP player and enjoy exclusive access to an extra training area where there are more than enough monks for everyone! This area also includes exclusive access to NPCs who can reforge your equipment or sell unique runes such as magic prison, stealth, drunken and more!

25049232.jpg

Coming soon is a war event to die for! Compete alongside your guildmates against anyone brave enough to stand against you in Nibelheim's own exquisitely mapped war arena. Deaths incurred during the event will not cause skill or item loss of any kind. To the victors go the bragging rights, and maybe even some surprise treasures!

72030803.jpg

43614367.jpg

www.nbtibia.com

Last edited:
pkforbes and I have spent countless hours for the past three months compiling all the greatest attributes of a server together to create Nibelheim. All the hard work and dedication is now showing from the 180+ players that have been created in the last week of being open. I encourage you to give it a try and find your new home for years to come. We will strive to always have updates so the thrill of this server will never stop. As long as there are active players on this server it will remain online. This server was made to bring back the trill of playing Tibia in more ways than one! Create an account and let us know what you think!!

Website In the Works!

Check out the website, tell us what you think!

Last edited:
This is a great OT i recommend it for everyone. BUT DONT BOT, Trust meh

Last edited:
I can honestly say that this is one of the best OT servers that I have ever had the pleasure of playing on. Team work is much more fun here and the staff is amazing, they are always open to suggestions, and very quick to assist with any problems, and the regular community is helpful as well! I strongly encourage everyone that sees this to try it out!

I promise you will be glad that you did. I will be on there all the time and have gotten myself to the point where I am fully capable of helping any new players so when you come to nbtibia message me in-game on Kendrick Lamar and I will help you anyway that I can :D

What are you still here reading this for?! Make an account and log in already xD

love the ot and the teamwork required for boss battles and other upper end creatures makes tibia fun +1000 come play and enjoy will do what i can to help newcomers Ign: Teemo.

Many new updates in the past few weeks - due to a growing player population!! YOU - the players have spoken, and we have responded with some improvements to existing game features as well as some completely new features!

Bless now makes starting a new character easier:
The bless! command will now cost based on character level, so it is very affordable for new players!

Pet system:
You can now purchase pets from the NPC "Noah" in the west side of Thais temple. Some are vocation-specific, and some are available to everyone. We have made a few changes to the system since releasing it, and will continue to improve it as we receive feedback from players.
Pets can use their own attack spells, can speak, and can carry up to 10 items for their owner. They level up as they gain exp, and at higher levels can be a significant help with their growing hp/mana numbers.

Premium Points Rewards:
Players will now receive premium points as a reward for reaching various experience levels.
These points can be used to purchase donation items from the Nibelheim Shop at Nibelheim - Shop System
Level 200 = 45 Points
Level 300 = 75 Points
Level 400 = 110 Points

Choose your element on Donor Wands:
The Angel's Tear and Majestic Sceptre no longer deal holy damage. Instead, they can be changed to one of four elements.
For Sorcerers, say "majestic element" while holding the Majestic Sceptre in either hand, and you can choose to attack with death, energy, fire, or poison.
For Druids, say "angelic element" while holding the Angel's Tear in either hand, and you can choose to attack with death, earth, ice, or poison.

UH and Mana Runes:
The formula of UH runes has been changed so they become quite useful for knights around level 200.
Mana runes have also been added, which become quite useful for mages and paladins around level 200.
Both types of rune can be purchased at any magic shop. It's up to you to decide what level is appropriate to begin the transition from UHPs/GMPs/GSPs to these runes!

No longer necessary to re-promote after a lapse in VIP time:
When you promote your character, the promotion will no longer be totally lost when your VIP days run out. Any promoted characters on your account will temporarily return to their non-promoted vocation, but upon renewing the VIP status of your account, they will regain the promotion automatically.

We're still anxiously awaiting to see the first teams complete both PoI and INQ. Both are up and running, but as of yet have not been completed.

This weekend, Nibelheim will be hosting its first ever Double Experience Weekend!

Exp rates for all stages will be doubled from Friday 08 March through Sunday 10 March.

This event will begin and end during the server save, which occurs daily at 12:00AM EST.
(Since Daylight Savings Time begins at 2:00AM on 10 March, the server save that night will occur at 12:00AM EDT)