• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I loved the Graveyard, and I loved hunting tombs, until the temporary nerf of the tombs.
& I was never able to really 'profit' exp/money at the Graveyard. & the necromancers/priestess are really a bitch for warriors.

We took out 2 Lich's and 4 Ancient Scarabs... wasn't that big of a nerf. Plus a Warrior JUST complained that the ancient scarab boss can one hit him at 800 health, I figured 2 ancient scarabs at the same time would be pushing it so I made each spawn only have 1.

We will be adding in new floors to the tomb though.

That quest was ridiculous I know its supposed to be team... but if you cant keep them dead long enough they keep spawning.. and a boss one hitting the tank the whole party is dead lol just a thought..

- - - Updated - - -

When is it coming back up or are you guys updating now? Kinda missed it if you said it and dont really feel like searching about to lay down..

We took out 2 Lich's and 4 Ancient Scarabs... wasn't that big of a nerf. Plus a Warrior JUST complained that the ancient scarab boss can one hit him at 800 health, I figured 2 ancient scarabs at the same time would be pushing it so I made each spawn only have 1.

We will be adding in new floors to the tomb though.

Yeah, Ancient Scarab is by far the hardest mob, the only way to kill them is to paralyze them as a hunter, but they haste so it's hard to predict, which makes a good use for a "Defender" class.

- - - Updated - - -

That quest was ridiculous I know its supposed to be team... but if you cant keep them dead long enough they keep spawning.. and a boss one hitting the tank the whole party is dead lol just a thought..

- - - Updated - - -

When is it coming back up or are you guys updating now? Kinda missed it if you said it and dont really feel like searching about to lay down..

And which quest are you talking about? Graveyard or Ancient Scarabs?
We did Graveyard early with like 5 people, everyone was 30, and the Tomb quest me and Joshua did that one at 40~

As you said, you're not supposed to be soloing them.

It is mostly physical damage, shielding really plays a part when fighting them.

As a joke Heartless spawned like 6 extra Ancient Scarabs when we did the tombs quest, and even though I died 3 times, our knight was able to easily kill all of them including 2 bosses that spawned.

Yeah but even with a team as I stated If a boss was spawned it was still one hitting 800+ hp plus it summons and there was others that just kept spawning aswell so yeah 800 dmg is already over kill for the tank not to mention the others :< But yeah cant wait to check it out later I'm out of here later guys tired as shit

- - - Updated - - -

Goodluck

Yeah but even with a team as I stated If a boss was spawned it was still one hitting 800+ hp plus it summons and there was others that just kept spawning aswell so yeah 800 dmg is already over kill for the tank not to mention the others :< But yeah cant wait to check it out later I'm out of here later guys tired as shit

- - - Updated - - -

Goodluck

It hits 800 hp WITHOUT a summon?
I think you are mistaken lol

Oh & I also forgot to add, I probably died due to me being full attack lmfao. & never at a point did the boss solo hit me for 800, it just combo me and the summon

Tomb Quest isn't so bad, Soloed it at level 34 on my warrior. Dwarf spawn is fine, no need to spread it out.

heartless said server shuting down in 1 minute. (u should give us a couple in the future i died i think)

Edit:yay i live ^^

That is the most ignorant thing I've read on this forum thread. As if you know what the fuck "our main focus" is. We literally work on the OT every - single - day, spending hours on it as soon as we get back home from work and work on every aspect of the OT.

And you're going to sit there and judge it based off the - TEST SERVER, where there is A LOT still to be done. Yes, I said "TEST SERVER"

It still amazes me how SO MANY people still make it seem like this is the final release and they payed $60 to play and are not receiving their money's worth towards the OT.

If you guys can't handle an alpha test server, just log off and come back when the server is complete. I'm on this thread to receive opinions and suggestions, but when you guys make ignorant or invalid statements, it's just going to get ignored from now on.

- HeartlessX

It looks as if im not the only one that feels this way.

I actually can't wait till the bounty hunter system goes in.
Then there will actually be punishment for random PKing ^_^.

I just found the most amazing place to hunt for Sorcs.

Lol oh?
That's good :)

Yes, it's barely profitable, but I get 177k/h exp at 1x. :]

I also noticed that you lowered the loot value by ALOT on most of the products.

18:53 Loot Sold:
Sold18 ghoul snack for 2700 gold.
Sold4 ghostly tissue for 1400 gold.
Sold9 vampire dust for 3600 gold.
Sold6 book of necromantic rituals for 3600 gold.
Sold4 cyclops toe for 1600 gold.
Sold11 hardened bone for 2200 gold.
Total Sold: 52 Total Gold: 15100

- - - Updated - - -

Something you should add is so you can run through your own skeletons, cause they really get in the way ALL the time, rofl! :D

Yes, it's barely profitable, but I get 177k/h exp at 1x. :]

I also noticed that you lowered the loot value by ALOT on most of the products.

18:53 Loot Sold:
Sold18 ghoul snack for 2700 gold.
Sold4 ghostly tissue for 1400 gold.
Sold9 vampire dust for 3600 gold.
Sold6 book of necromantic rituals for 3600 gold.
Sold4 cyclops toe for 1600 gold.
Sold11 hardened bone for 2200 gold.
Total Sold: 52 Total Gold: 15100

We mainly lowered the loot value on Orcs, Skeletons, Trolls, Minotaurs, Wasps, Pigs, and other EXTREMELY easy monsters that people were botting for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back