• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] RoXor Server 8.60 bombs open tibia!

xidaozuek -> we are doing some fixes to provide you with a good gaming experience, so patience, we will be online to SUPPORT you!

such a bugged server, waiting for nothing, still tons of bugged quests thats the reason why 0 players;)

Its a bugged server, ive playd it for 2 days now and well, tbh it does have bugs but its still a fun ot to play on, even with the low player amount.
@xidaozuek "Nice ballance;D palladin aoe 2k+ dmg, druids/sorcs less than 1;D <3", well mages can take more dmg aswell, even if the rps are abit op.
If you ask me its kinda balanced, met some knights who agreed that knights needs to be bufferd, but otherwise a fun ot to play on tbh.

Ive started a paladin aswell to see how op they are, but tbh I think it will be the same as my ms.

You did not play since beginning, they got much better damage, now their aoe is nerfed but still much better and easier to Quest and hunt;)

You did not play since beginning, they got much better damage, now their aoe is nerfed but still much better and easier to Quest and hunt;)

Well rps has always been op, even in rltibia.
But could have been worse in the beginning, cant awnser that :p but atm its a nice server except the low player amount.

worst server, they put for vip mana q 390 lvl? srsly? and that changes on quest doors = imbeciles ,sorry to say that, face the truth of ur unknowledge about roxxor

worst server, they put for vip mana q 390 lvl? srsly? and that changes on quest doors = imbeciles ,sorry to say that, face the truth of ur unknowledge about roxxor
You kinda have to see it from there side, I would have done the same, but I would never in the first place even add a donation item quest tbh, have never and will never.
But I was one of the first to complete vip mr but 5-6h later it was changed, diden't have a chance to try out the pro armor quest.

server is crap and thats all. do u rly enjoy playing alone or with 1 ppl online, bcoz me not

server is crap and thats all. do u rly enjoy playing alone or with 1 ppl online, bcoz me not

Never said I enjoyd playing with 1 player online, I said its a good ot but lacks the player amount. Dunno why I can't find anything wrong with it except the low player amount. Long since ive playd any roxor server at all, just fun to be able to play on again after all these years that isen't original or 110% edited.

Roxor is my favorite map of all time, unfortunately this server looks to have too many bugs i think if you shut it down and start working on fixing everything this could become a good server with many players

Can I have comments with the bugs here please? I would be glad to fix them all, thanks!

Can I have comments with the bugs here please? I would be glad to fix them all, thanks!

Well to start with you should start with nerfing paladins while buffing knights, knights are pretty much imposible to play.
And maybe some games and events or smth.

First of all. Make more quests for newbies with worse items (like crown grade or sth) and some more quests with better items able to solo at level ~300. Quests are most funny and attractive part of tibia (except wars and pvp).

2. Ballance classes, manarunes, uhs and other things. Palladin is now like solo master, stand in one place spam UH and kill everything in his range, thats kinda 2OP, buff knights as WibbenZ said also make maybe some modified spells for mages/sorcs. Put them at !spells of course.

For 3rd. More events and actions for players.

4. More respawns for lower levels and more respawns for higher one (it can be with modified or original monsters with different spawn populations).

5. Improve informing players about online/offline/updates etc. because now there is almost impossible to contact with staff.

Hope that even 1 thing from this list could help.

Free points are availiable at 350 lvl (did not check it at higher levels) in amount of 7.

how many points for level 350?

where is my fucking cookie?
RtX9XEJ.png

Back