• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(USA) Slimlines tibia map 8.4 Welcomes All

Spanky432

Reaction score
This server is new and fresh with tons of rl quest and some custom quest as well.

Website to make account is Slimlines - Latest News
IP: slimlines.no-ip.org
Client: 8.54
Map: RL map 90% done

Auction System
Guild Wars "works great"
Lottery system "Gives every 3 hours including vip points"
All Major Quest with some custom added quest also

This is a donation server but you dont have to donate to be the best, donations do not overpower the rest of the players.
Vip players do get a couple choice hunting grounds and towns just for them.

Level Experience
1 - 50 150x
51 - 100 100x
101 - 150 50x
151 - 200 30x
201 - 250 15x
251 - 300 8x
301+ 5x

Rate Information
Protecion Level 50
Skill 35x
Magic 25x
Loot 3x

Please come give it a try, It is a usa server but we welcome people from any nation and age...

So Have FUN!!!!

greedy kids...

greedy kids...

?? What makes you say that? because it is not some big fancy server like you would make???

I am not asking anyone for money, If fact I give people premmy points just to try the server out! Have you looked at the web site? I am guessing not because if you did you would notice that I dont have any crazy weapons that would rule the server if you had just some items that it might take you years to get on the rl server. If you dont wish to play my server then thats fine but you should not run your mouth sayin stupid stuff like you did just to get more post!

Like my mom always says, If you dont have nothing just stfu....

:)

Back