• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

People hate really low experience rate servers, besides this one will be fun, I personally want it to be fun, I don't want people to get bored, I want to have different events and such to keep people interested.
the most successful oldschool atm is a really low rate server, highrates are only fun for a week while low rates can last months and even years

Maybe its a stupid example but its how it is , if you go to the bed with a girl at first meeting you feel like you dont want to see her again ( it was too easy) but if you work on something longer and harder you care about it much more , as you know TheRealOts had good pupularity around 300~ but it started going down because of DDOS attacks , so in my opinion make it again 2x adverste it on all tibia forums and facebook , make 1 big countdown to this event and people will play , really

I haven't got as much feedback as I've gotten in the first version of my project that was coming live until my friend encountered issues with the host machine, later on Rxrob released his files and I figured how to work with them.

As barely as I can remember about the feedback I had from the community, everyone wanted a fast and interesting way to level up while decaying towards higher levels, hence why stages.

I wouldn't mind having x3 or x2 after any level, as we all know how hard it is to level in 7.7 real map, since there's not a lot of places to hunt, which in this case I could easily expand other areas with new interested quests requiring a team, even entire new areas for players to have a new place to hunt.

Even though, this project might get a lot more interested players once The-RealOTs fails again.

the most successful oldschool atm is a really low rate server, highrates are only fun for a week while low rates can last months and even years

Yes, I understand but I'm not decided on which rates should I use, the mastercores experience change is good but it's always static I might have to look at it for the right and different formula for levels required experience.

I haven't got as much feedback as I've gotten in the first version of my project that was coming live until my friend encountered issues with the host machine, later on Rxrob released his files and I figured how to work with them.

As barely as I can remember about the feedback I had from the community, everyone wanted a fast and interesting way to level up while decaying towards higher levels, hence why stages.

I wouldn't mind having x3 or x2 after any level, as we all know how hard it is to level in 7.7 real map, since there's not a lot of places to hunt, which in this case I could easily expand other areas with new interested quests requiring a team, even entire new areas for players to have a new place to hunt.

Even though, this project might get a lot more interested players once The-RealOTs fails again.

Yes, I understand but I'm not decided on which rates should I use, the mastercores experience change is good but it's always static I might have to look at it for the right and different formula for levels required experience.
Can you enable your PM's? Won't let me send you one.

loot atleast 3x and the exprate u mentioned before Ezz and it might work. First of all make the frag system like 6h for frag, 5 frags for rs and 10 for ban. High lootrate so we can afford wars and exping. Exp can be even 4x at the end but if war will be active it wont be that easy to lvl up and take 200s to fast. All depends on the frag system and lootrate.

What about these:

Fast early leveling, we might help paladins and knights having a starting skill of 40.

1 ~ 8 = 15x
9 ~ 20 = 10x
21 ~ 40 = 9x
41 ~ 60 = 7x
61 ~ 80 = 6x
81 ~ 100 = 4x
101 ~ 999 = 3x

You should go and play U.S RealOTs then, before it dies.

I usually disagree with exp stages, but those are well thought out. I believe they could work.

So, do you guys want: x3 static exp, x2 static exp or experience stages later mentioned.

I can easily make all monsters drop gold everytime they die, however this could be a problem since players would have to go back to town to change their gold into platinums and etc ...

So, do you guys want: x3 static exp, x2 static exp or experience stages later mentioned.

I can easily make all monsters drop gold everytime they die, however this could be a problem since players would have to go back to town to change their gold into platinums and etc ...
  • 1~8 = 7x
  • 8~20 = 5x
  • 21~50 = 4x
  • 51~80 = 3x
  • 81~ = 2x
edit exp tables and have static exp rate, also maybe do 3x from 81 onwards

This i might like ! 2x since 81 is good , fair enough , when you plan to relase it?

First we're doing the rates planning, I'll use these rates then.

Now we need skill, magic, loot, gold and spawn rates.

• 1~20 = 7x
  • 21~50 = 5x
  • 51~80 = 4x
  • 81~ = 3x

2x Gold
2x Loot
4x Skills
2-3x Magic
2x Spawn

First we're doing the rates planning, I'll use these rates then.

Now we need skill, magic, loot, gold and spawn rates.

Seriously? Two people say they're good and you just agree to use them? You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates. You're staking the future of your server on people who will try it and probably leave within a few days. That's a recipe for failure.

• 1~8 = 7x
  • 8~20 = 5x
  • 21~50 = 4x
  • 51~80 = 3x
  • 81~ = 2x
edit exp tables and have static exp rate, also maybe do 3x from 81 onwards
Too many pointless stages.

Better off doing something like
  • 0-8 = 7x
  • 9~30 = 5x
  • 31+ = 3x
Or just not having stages at all.

Still wish it was going to be hosted in USA so I could play, but oh well.

Too many pointless stages.

Better off doing something like
  • 0-8 = 7x
  • 9~30 = 5x
  • 31+ = 3x
Or just not having stages at all.

Still wish it was going to be hosted in USA so I could play, but oh well.
what makes a certain stage pointless? make it static exp change the exp table and you'll never notice
Seriously? Two people say they're good and you just agree to use them? You should not involve anyone except your team in planning, especially of rates. You're staking the future of your server on people who will try it and probably leave within a few days. That's a recipe for failure.
your server isn't doomed for failure just because you take suggestions from your player base, what a moronic and baseless thing to say.

what makes a certain stage pointless? make it static exp change the exp table and you'll never notice
Having people from level 21-80 gain EXP faster than level 80's is an awful idea. There are many players on oldschool servers who only play to reach level 40-80 to PK the high levels (81+) for fun. When the high level kills the 40-80 who killed him previously, they can gain the exp back faster than he can when they killed him (also takes him longer to level up in general due to being a high level obviously).

Just not worth it, should just have higher exp in rook, and then static EXP in main to keep it balanced and fair. If you have a high loot rate, leveling nor PvP will not ever be an issue.

your server isn't doomed for failure just because you take suggestions from your player base, what a moronic and baseless thing to say.

You're right. Servers aren't doomed to fail when their owners take suggestions, as just that: a suggestion. They're doomed to fail when their owners listen to those suggestions, especially if those suggestions are from newbies that have never hosted a server in their life.

You shouldn't be recommending anything. You don't know the first thing about hosting servers.

Last edited:
Having people from level 21-80 gain EXP faster than level 80's is an awful idea. There are many players on oldschool servers who only play to reach level 40-80 to PK the high levels (81+) for fun. When the high level kills the 40-80 who killed him previously, they can gain the exp back faster than he can when they killed him (also takes him longer to level up in general due to being a high level obviously).

Just not worth it, should just have higher exp in rook, and then static EXP in main to keep it balanced and fair. If you have a high loot rate, leveling nor PvP will not ever be an issue.
actually agree here, do his rates
I didn't say his server was doomed to fail. Can you not read?

By the way, you shouldn't be recommending anything. You don't know the first thing about hosting servers.
clearly implicated it, my argument was an exaggeration to push my point. keep up bud

i'm also honored that you seem to know me personally whilst the first time i hear of you is when you try to say taking suggestions from players is a bad thing for a server. or perhaps you don't know me personally and condescension is simply an integral part of your personality

Back