• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaTales (RealOTs Clone)

Unlike RealOTs we don't need to increase weapons attack damage to compensate a vocation balances, instead we can edit vocations damage formulas for each skill, healing and defensive stats...

Now that's what I like to hear. ;)

Rookgaard players will have an increased experience rate of x5
From level 8 and on experience rate will be x3
Magic rate will be x2
Skill rate will be x3
Loot rate: good

We will have weapon enchants just like other RealOTs servers.

Magic rate will be x2
Skill rate will be x3

ok so when we s tart?:D i need preper me and my team ,and please ADVERSTE IT HIGH ! everhwre spawn forums facebooks and make countdown on otsservlist

We've decided to use assassin stars too for paladins.

launch won't be for a while i'd presume

It will be some time soon I can tell you that, I can't try and guess but we're coming along with it, we still need to advertise it, besides that we'll be working on the game content such as I described on later posts, same for assassin stars.

sounds cool , but keep in mind to advertise it well , ppl must know that it start like few days before , so all of them can preper for a big start with their teams

Since you are being moronic and not hosting it in USA, can you /atleast/ host it in France?

Magic rate will be x2
Skill rate will be x3

I'm just wondering why you would use the EXACT same rates as the current real RealOTs.
I thought the argument was well I can add stages and stuff, so basically you're going to release a copy of what already exists.

But don't make loot rate good please . else then its no point fix floor resets coz then noone will make lootbags anyways...

I'm just wondering why you would use the EXACT same rates as the current real RealOTs.
I thought the argument was well I can add stages and stuff, so basically you're going to release a copy of what already exists.

RealOTs died already, and we want a server that lasts long.
Besides that we do not have limitations like in RealOTs we can always add new areas, monsters, etc ... So having x3 won't actually feel slow like in The-RealOTs.

But don't make loot rate good please . else then its no point fix floor resets coz then noone will make lootbags anyways...

I do not understand your post.

I do not understand your post.[/QUOTE]

You said that loot rate will be "good" (that means it will be more than 1x?) , and you also said that you fixed reset floors ,what i mean is that if you make too high loot rate it will be senseless to make lootbags

You said that loot rate will be "good" (that means it will be more than 1x?) , and you also said that you fixed reset floors ,what i mean is that if you make too high loot rate it will be senseless to make lootbags

It won't be high loot rate, it will be a good rate that allowes people to make loot bags easier and get cash more casual from monsters, and like I said in previous posts we have yet to discuss the ability to change gold with click instead of bank.
The RealOTs has 1.5x loot rate, we will be having this increased.

First Features Preview:

Note: it's an amateur movie, don't expect much.

My next preview will show all existing quests in the server (means all) - with a script my gamemaster will teleport to a tile having a quest in it every second (around +224).

Well, all of your 'super-human' introduced features are just regular OpenTibia features. You might want to put your 'unique' server against any other Avesta/TFS based server instead of RealOTs (Cip Tibia)?

Wow good work @Ezzz :), i've been followed this project for a while before and good to see that you are putting it online :)

Well, all of your 'super-human' introduced features are just regular OpenTibia features. You might want to put your 'unique' server against any other Avesta/TFS based server instead of RealOTs (Cip Tibia)?
Some are, some aren't. Avesta at the time aimed to replicate RealOTS/ciptibia.

Ezz is near spot on, except the monster AI which is too hard to replicate.

Back