• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Yodot 9.8 5x Exp

Yodot

Reaction score
YoD_Banner.jpg

Welcome to Yodot.
IP: yodot.dyndns.tv
Web: .:Austerror:.
Client: 9.8
Port: 7171​

We have just upgraded to 9.8. New client available at Years of Decay.

All account management via the website -> Years of Decay

Some of our features on Yodot:

* Offline Training.
* Marketplace.
* Custom map with many unique quests, more quests added frequently.
* Modified client available. Doesn't overwrite Tibia maps or hotkeys. Doesn't require IP changer (Downloads).
* NEW!!! Linux client now available! (Downloads).
* Tasks with bosses.
* Cooking skill and a revamped fishing skill with their own daily quests.
* REAL numbers. All players on the server are REAL players, not multiple accounts started by the GM to boost numbers.
* Unobtrusive Antibot system (directed at AFK botters).
* Rook System - Players are given a brief tutorial then sent to New Haven. Players can then bypass the rook experience or complete it for extra rewards.

Rates:
Exp Rate: 5x
Skills Rate 5x
Magic Rate 3x
Loot Rate 1x

This is a dedicated server hosted in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The player base is predominately Australian but all races, creeds and religions are welcome.

World Map:
world.jpg

Cheers.

Actual server location is Scranton, Pennsylvania about 100 miles south of New York. Player base is predominately Australian, hence the Australia/USA listing.

Last edited:
3 Players online and max level is 170, no thanks. Maybe you should consider reset.

3 Players online and max level is 170, no thanks. Maybe you should consider reset.

Thank you very much for your helpful criticism. Best you don't join the community as people like you are not really welcome on Yodot. :)

Cheers.

Oh, I see you've been helpful on other threads too:

Paner said:
Paner replied to a thread [Sweden] Gulenia | 9.81 RL-Map | Offline training | Market system | AND MORE!! in Advertisement
So server started 10 minutes late. There is not Rashid. You can't sell almost anything to djins. You cannot buy wands in normal shop. Market is not...

Paner said:
Paner replied to a thread [Sweden] Gulenia | 9.81 RL-Map | Offline training | Market system | AND MORE!! in Advertisement
Surprise surprise, it's 19:05 and this server is still down. Another server went to waste. If they can't even start at set time this is going to be a...

Paner said:
Paner replied to a thread [POLAND][8.6] SworldOT - The World of Sword and Magic 21.06.2013 | 6 PM UTC+1 in Advertisement
" Some areas may be similar to those that already may know" No thanks

Paner said:
Paner replied to a thread [USA]Matha /8.60/7171 in Advertisement
Woohoo another pay to win server without anything new. Don't even bother people

Your last five posts are all negative. Sure you're in the right place?

18:11 You see a medicine pouch.
It weighs 12.00 oz.
Its possible to change it to something? :p

Why did you post on this forum if you don't like criticism? You think its not right to tell people what is wrong with the server right away in here so they don't have to waste their time? Isn't that what forum is all about? It's not only for saying "OMFG AMAZING SERVER I CAN'T WAIT" like most people do, which brings nothing to the conversation. If you think I'm wrong, prove me wrong.

18:11 You see a medicine pouch.
It weighs 12.00 oz.
Its possible to change it to something? :p

Yes, medicine puches can be exchanged for a 'Bag' from NPC Nathaniel. Inside the bag you could find addon items, mounts or just junk.

18:22 Why did you post on this forum if you don't like criticism? You think its not right to tell people what is wrong with the server right away in here so they don't have to waste their time? Isn't that what forum is all about? It's not only for saying "OMFG AMAZING SERVER I CAN'T WAIT" like most people do, which brings nothing to the conversation. If you think I'm wrong, prove me wrong.

Thanks again Paner for your invaluable input. Your criticism stemmed from your initial look via the website, complaining that only 3 were online and the highest level was only 170. You're not exactly telling me what's wrong with that. The three players are due to me rebirthing the server, working through bugs, upgrading server/client before I head into advertising so as to ensure the most bug-free and unique experience one can obtain playing Open Tibia.

I am very happy for criticism, as with constructive criticism I can strive to make the server even more unique and fun for the players who adventure there.

If, Paner, you would make an account and give the server 30-45 minutes before posting a negative reply then I could also take something from your comments and try to improve the server.

Or, of course, you can just troll the server advertisement forum and complain about basic non-issues.

Thanks again for your time Paner.

Cheers.

Server is awesome but with hits like 10 meele and 0 exori ico at 25lv i need waste 300 manas and health potions to do apes task :|

Server is awesome but with hits like 10 meele and 0 exori ico at 25lv i need waste 300 manas and health potions to do apes task :|

Level 25 is a very awkward level to be on YoD, that's for sure. I'm assuming you still have your starter weapon, the Jagged Sword or equiv? Holler out if you see me online (Royal Derp) and I'll take you on the Pirate Booty quest for a weapon upgrade, which will make your ape task a lot easier. Rest assured though, once you get into the 30's the tasks are easier (until mutants, lol) and you'll probably find yourself on the Dragon task instead. Until the community builds it can be difficult to get any assistance, although Kerser and Bubz are nearly always online and are more than happy to help out new bodies.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Cheers,
Yodot

A quick show off of the YoD Client (and a free bump!).

yodot_client.jpg

Available for download here.

Trying to find something nice to wear from the marketplace?

Perhaps you'll find the Auction House page to your liking.

market_place.jpg

Cheers,
Yodot.

this is a awesome server to play im enjoying it very much nice people in it they all helpful you done a good job of the server bro I cant wait to see you do more on it as im sure you will be :)

The thread for this server is being continued here.

Mods can close/lock this thread please.

Cheers,
Yodot.

Back