• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zie-RPG 8.1

bloodylostsoul

Reaction score
Server Name: Zie-RPG
Tibia Version: 8.1
Hamachi Network: Zie-RPG / 1
Host IP Address: 5.227.124.69
Account Manager: 1 / 1

Exp Rate: 7
Skill Rate: 3
Magic Rate: 3
Loot Rate: 1

Owner: Zie

This server is hosted with a Hamachi IP address so you need to be connected to my Hamachi Network in order to log in!

Last edited:
Why not host your webpage at the same place as your server? Freewebs makes it look very unprofessional.

Why not host your webpage at the same place as your server? Freewebs makes it look very unprofessional.

I do not have a SQL database / AAC thing online....if that is what you mean. If not, please correct me. (I am sure there is a website somewhere about highscores...but i thought we had to set it up with 1 of those AAC pages :p). Thanks for advice, but I don't think freewebs is very unprofessional (well, maybe it is when I use it!) especially when OT is taking the basic idea from real tibia which isn't very professional either... I stop my words here! no point for me to talk about that i think.

--merged--

Great server, Im just lagging too much:(

I am not just "boasting" my server or anything, but I never lag on the server (except when "freeze" when i do a server clean) and I am not the hoster.... but I hope to fix the problem if it is true...

Thanks for compliment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back