• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action [v1.1] Click & Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Dre

Unity Games
Solutions
Reaction score
The script was lost a long time ago, which is why I never got around to an update. If you really want it, then send me a PM - no promises, I'm busy.

Last edited:
Please for the sake of humanity, NEVER USE AN APOSTROPHE "S" TO MAKE IT PLURAL.
It is 100% incorrect and it is very annoying.

Coin's = WRONG.
Coins = CORRECT.

I realize anyone can change it in the script, but to you, J.Dre, you just learned something new.

Anyways, on topic, this is wonderful, I remember this system on ChaosOT 7.6 (the one runned by Chaos, Death, and Nova).
Glad something has been done, however, getting all the items, will be a pain in the ass.

Can you edit it so it checks if the item is in the table and if not it says sorry not possible or you can't sell this item..

Please for the sake of humanity, NEVER USE AN APOSTROPHE "S" TO MAKE IT PLURAL.
It is 100% incorrect and it is very annoying.

Coin's = WRONG.
Coins = CORRECT.

I realize anyone can change it in the script, but to you, J.Dre, you just learned something new.

Anyways, on topic, this is wonderful, I remember this system on ChaosOT 7.6 (the one runned by Chaos, Death, and Nova).
Glad something has been done, however, getting all the items, will be a pain in the ass.

I didn't even notice that, thank you. I had copied that part from a previously coded script concerning people within the game.
And I didn't learn something new. I made a mistake and should have read the message more carefully, my apologies. Fixed

And thank you for the positive feedback.

Can you edit it so it checks if the item is in the table and if not it says sorry not possible or you can't sell this item..

Sure thing, I'll update it within a few moments. Done

Last edited:
If you accept feedback on your script, here are some mistakes:
This:
Code:
else
	doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
	doCreatureSay(cid, "You cannot exchange this item!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER, nil, nil, toPosition.x == 0xFFFF and getThingPos(cid) or toPosition)
end
If there's lots of elements in table and the itemEx.itemid is not in table t at all, it will keep spamming...

So can u fix it then? I dun want a bugged script pls.
EDIT: Can you add also that it checks, if the item is stackable or not coz if its stacked and is more than 1, i think it might give an error, so it checks if item is stacked and is more than 2 in 1, if so, doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'Unstack this item first')

Last edited:
If you accept feedback on your script, here are some mistakes:
This:
Code:
else
	doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
	doCreatureSay(cid, "You cannot exchange this item!", TALKTYPE_MONSTER, nil, nil, toPosition.x == 0xFFFF and getThingPos(cid) or toPosition)
end
If there's lots of elements in table and the itemEx.itemid is not in table t at all, it will keep spamming...

I have tested the script with multiple items within the table and I had no such problem. But, I suppose I can make some changes.

@Ranyo,
I can do that, I didn't think of that. It will be in the next update.

Any other problems?

btw i like how ur thread is organized :)

i wud like to have a simple scripter like you on my ot scripting for me :eek: sorry for offtopic

EDIT: GOOGOGO UPDATE!

Last edited:
I like the idea, but this makes hunting way2easy.
Most djinns and shit aren't that needed anymore, People can hunt till they are out of cap from their money instead of loot and shit.
And to be honest it should be some kind fo staff that turns item into money instead of a buying stake XD.
I think i might use it but then instead for creature products.

I like the idea, but this makes hunting way2easy.
Most djinns and shit aren't that needed anymore, People can hunt till they are out of cap from their money instead of loot and shit.
And to be honest it should be some kind fo staff that turns item into money instead of a buying stake XD.
I think i might use it but then instead for creature products.

Make the blessed stake a donation item.

When i have no cap nor space, it sends me a message New mailbox, i check the dp nothing in it..

You also have to make sure the depot is set to the correct TOWN of the player. Some depots exist, but they're not assigned to any towns.

Well, i got the mailbox, and the depot is same as the player townid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back