• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VACANCIES FOR AN INCREDIBLE PROJECT

Helliot1

Owner of Empire Online
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have a project that I have been working on for over a year, and I'm doing it for myself. And since I don't have the time, I need people to help me with it. It is an innovator project. If you are interested and know what to do with what is listed below, leave a message here, or a private message!!

- Lua (Actions / Talkactions / Etc)
- C / C ++
- OTClient

and finally someone who creates a story very interesting for the game, with a lot of RPG. This person will also create the quests.

Thank you for all, and especially for who wanna help me in this road.

Last edited:
I have a project I have been working on for a year....I need people who are good at everything that has to do with developing the code structure of the game. I am not sure I believe you when you say you have spent a year on it, or if you have you haven't put much work into it. If you haven't put much work into it then you are trying to get people to build your game for you because you don't have the time and you don't mention any type of payment, ect. So I am assuming you mean for free.

On top of all of that. You HAVEN'T even thought of a story for the game. So you want someone to create the premise of the game too. Why would anyone who can create their own game, create one for you and allow you to take most the gains and credit?

With no story line there is no REAL development of the game. You don't outline any sort of systems that would make it unique, not even ideas you have. This is a very, very disturbing thread to read.

I have a project I have been working on for a year....I need people who are good at everything that has to do with developing the code structure of the game. I am not sure I believe you when you say you have spent a year on it, or if you have you haven't put much work into it. If you haven't put much work into it then you are trying to get people to build your game for you because you don't have the time and you don't mention any type of payment, ect. So I am assuming you mean for free.

On top of all of that. You HAVEN'T even thought of a story for the game. So you want someone to create the premise of the game too. Why would anyone who can create their own game, create one for you and allow you to take most the gains and credit?

With no story line there is no REAL development of the game. You don't outline any sort of systems that would make it unique, not even ideas you have. This is a very, very disturbing thread to read.

First: You will believe if you want. I'm not telling you to believe.

Second: I said that I don't have TOO MUCH TIME, and need HELP with my project. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I ALREADY HAVE.

Third: I don't wanna explain all my features here, if somebody get interest with my project and trust in me, I can show to her.

Fourth: If you don't have a good project, don't go out on the forum talking shit about other project.

IT'S VERY DISTURBING READ YOUR COMMENT, NOT MY THREAD.

Please guys stop arguing like kids. None of you knows about each other. Just respect everyone else.

Pretty hard to find such ppl actually without showing what you have implemented first, most ppl won't even bother to contact you.
You need to contact people personally.

Been doing low key private messages here on OTLand and this has been the 2nd best option to find somebody here (first is if they offer service in Jobs thread)

Although to get things actually done I have been using freelancer sites.

Back