• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valhalla

Does this sound like a Good idea?

• Yes, It's amazing

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes, but it seems impossible

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, But it conflicts with donations

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, It conflicts with donations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Horrible idea

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

netuju

Reaction score
Since im sure this would help everyone else out i have a marvelous idea.

Island of Valhalla
Requirement : Rebirth 25+
[I know the highest is 12 rebirth]

This island if now for the strongest players in the world. Not only these new areas are extremely difficult and very hazardous. These Quests have seen things you've never seen.

Have you always wanted that 4 point, or even 2 point donation item, well now you can have it. These quests are murderous and unshakable. Now you have showed your devotion to the server, these 1 time quest items are uber rare and now you can get them free. there is only 1 catch, show your devotion, and get lvl 25 rebirth. Of course there will be a rebirth door, or a special pull from a power to get you there. With New housing and environment, it will feel like you are a god.

PS- please tell me what you think RED. [i can personally map this area for you, and leave the monsters to you ;)]

Hmmmmm
I don't know if I like it or not...
it's mixed from me I think players deserve this for getting that high :)
but... hmmm... lol
I guess its good with few things edited but not sure what lol

Edit *You didn't make a poll option for what I said*

Hmmmmm
I don't know if I like it or not...
it's mixed from me I think players deserve this for getting that high :)
but... hmmm... lol
I guess its good with few things edited but not sure what lol

Edit *You didn't make a poll option for what I said*

isnt that "not sure"?

Since im sure this would help everyone else out i have a marvelous idea.

Island of Valhalla
Requirement : Rebirth 25+
[I know the highest is 12 rebirth]

This island if now for the strongest players in the world. Not only these new areas are extremely difficult and very hazardous. These Quests have seen things you've never seen.

Have you always wanted that 4 point, or even 2 point donation item, well now you can have it. These quests are murderous and unshakable. Now you have showed your devotion to the server, these 1 time quest items are uber rare and now you can get them free. there is only 1 catch, show your devotion, and get lvl 25 rebirth. Of course there will be a rebirth door, or a special pull from a power to get you there. With New housing and environment, it will feel like you are a god.

PS- please tell me what you think RED. [i can personally map this area for you, and leave the monsters to you ;)]

I'm not Red, but my input may still be valuable <_<

In my opinion, this is a suitable idea to some extent. I like that the island will have a minimum rebirth level, and that it will have it's own houses and "environment" as you put it. In addition, I like that it would have unique quests to reward the dedicated players of Cyntara (not to be easily obtained of course). However, I would highly recommend that donation items not be these prizes. Other than this, I love the idea..

I'm not Red, but my input may still be valuable <_<

In my opinion, this is a suitable idea to some extent. I like that the island will have a minimum rebirth level, and that it will have it's own houses and "environment" as you put it. In addition, I like that it would have unique quests to reward the dedicated players of Cyntara (not to be easily obtained of course). However, I would highly recommend that donation items not be these prizes. Other than this, I love the idea..

Very honored for your input. then how about this replacement, the second best items on the server, cause they're obtained from soul devotion to the server.

Thank you for your time

There's already one kinda area like that, although, looting the donation item is quite difficult.

There's already one kinda area like that, although, looting the donation item is quite difficult.

Meh, true.. At any rate, it may be a good thing to think about in a future update.

Maybe instead of donation items, 200 topaz or so would be worth my while... Thats alot of potions for war...

Back