• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ventrilo Questions

AchTung

Reaction score
Dear folcs,
After using Google without results, I wanna ask you guys now something about Ventrilo. Here are my current questions which I got.

1. Is it possible as an Admin to talk globaly to the whole Ventrilo Server without being in one of that channels?

2. Is it possible to set something like:
Example: If Admin talks, nobody else can talk?

Use teamspeak, might be a little slower but a lot of features

What?! Are u kidding me? Teamspeak has 3 - 4 features..

Also TeamSpeak is lols. If you set a guy Admin he have the access to remove/create tokens and cant totally steal ur server (Remove u as admin and give himself higher tokens)

Also
1.Yes, on 3.0 ofc

How? :/

What?! Are u kidding me? Teamspeak has 3 - 4 features..

Also TeamSpeak is lols. If you set a guy Admin he have the access to remove/create tokens and cant totally steal ur server (Remove u as admin and give himself higher tokens)

Also

How? :/

Haha you clearly have no idea where you talk about.

1. only 3.0+
Bindings > New > set a name to it > left down corner Add > PTT Advanced and Set a hotkey for yourself to use it > Ok > Channel and Sub-channels > Click on [...] select channels you want to be heard at > click OK.
Then you just press hotkey you selected.
Important:
To speak at closed channels or those with authentication(spelling ? :D the yellow ones) you need to be server admin

btw. make sure you have bind sellected I mean, in main window of ventrilo you have
User name
Server
Bindings
so next to bindings it should be "None" so you need to scroll it down and select name you've chosen

2. yeah it is but its sooo much to do. you need to create rank and then you need to create special channel for it and change some values - not worth seriously.
rep++ l0l ;d

nevalopo --> retarded homo sapiens

Teamspeak flw

Fuck you too, is not slower, and it is way more safer !...

:confused: :(

That is what happend to me when i had teamspeak.. Might be because lack of knowlage but it has so little features as i see it.. And mumble has 100x better sound (as good as skype)

1. only 3.0+
Bindings > New > set a name to it > left down corner Add > PTT Advanced and Set a hotkey for yourself to use it > Ok > Channel and Sub-channels > Click on [...] select channels you want to be heard at > click OK.
Then you just press hotkey you selected.
Important:
To speak at closed channels or those with authentication(spelling ? :D the yellow ones) you need to be server admin

btw. make sure you have bind sellected I mean, in main window of ventrilo you have
User name
Server
Bindings
so next to bindings it should be "None" so you need to scroll it down and select name you've chosen

2. yeah it is but its sooo much to do. you need to create rank and then you need to create special channel for it and change some values - not worth seriously.
rep++ l0l ;d

Nice help rep++

Back