• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vightrain.Net Project - Take a look!

Thanks Tyren, I couldn't agree more mate. But it can be something unique if you put custom continent with custom features, don't you agree?

I think that's whats missing nowadays, Custom.

Tyren, I couldn't agree more mate. But it can be something unique if you put custom continent with custom features, don't you agree?

I think that's whats missing nowadays, Custom.

Premiera etc have those features, they spoof, get players, close OT, open a new etc etc etc

Opens Premiera -> Opens Feba -> closes premiera -> opens someotherone -> closes feba -> opens premiera -> closes someotherone -> opens feba

etc etc etc, same server, just reopening all the time.

And they have custom cities etc too. So no, it's not unique anymore because I can give you names of around 30 servers that have custom continents.

But I'm not against real maps, so goodluck.

Premiera etc have those features, they spoof, get players, close OT, open a new etc etc etc

Opens Premiera -> Opens Feba -> closes premiera -> opens someotherone -> closes feba -> opens premiera -> closes someotherone -> opens feba

etc etc etc, same server, just reopening all the time.

And they have custom cities etc too. So no, it's not unique anymore because I can give you names of around 30 servers that have custom continents.

But I'm not against real maps, so goodluck.

That is just sick man... I will try to come up with some idea that will make this server unique, even though It will be hard. Well I hope you will support me on this project mate! :)

A map based on a Real Map will never truly be considered Custom, it'll be just another Edited Real Map, the only way to have a Custom map is to make the map from scratch

Sorry for being too direct/blunt, but that's the way it really is :/

I hope ur project works , because u seem to put effort in it so you deserve to be succesfull !
but i won't play it because i'm pretty tired of RL maps :/

but good luck :)

A map based on a Real Map will never truly be considered Custom, it'll be just another Edited Real Map, the only way to have a Custom map is to make the map from scratch

Sorry for being too direct/blunt, but that's the way it really is :/

It's okay so hmm then what about a custom map with real-map famous city (thais etc) & spawns (frost dragons, goroma etc)... But will people actually like this kind of map?

I hope ur project works , because u seem to put effort in it so you deserve to be succesfull !
but i won't play it because i'm pretty tired of RL maps :/

but good luck :)

Then the question goes to you also & thank you... really appreciated!

I don't think that there is a middle way, because if u will make a part real map u will lose most of your RL map players, and not gain to much rpg players.
because there is a much bigger playerbase for RL maps these days and the rpg players truly want rpg.
also if u want to go rpg i would suggest going the newest version.

So u have to chose between rl map or costum map

I'd be more inclined to play that, but you have to be very careful on how you do it, otherwise it might look like a cheap custom map(since your copying many things from Real Map)
Liking or not, is a totally different thing though, alot of people complain that they are tired of real maps, but when a custom server opens, they quickly(1/2 weeks tops) give up on it since most people are too lazy to explore the map and whatnot

Its like its always said, no matter what you do, people will always complain

It's okay so hmm then what about a custom map with real-map famous city (thais etc) & spawns (frost dragons, goroma etc)... But will people actually like this kind of map?
It sounds like you're too lazy to actually map something for yourself and want to use the real map to save the effort. This is why this "project" will fail.

I'd be more inclined to play that, but you have to be very careful on how you do it, otherwise it might look like a cheap custom map(since your copying many things from Real Map)
Liking or not, is a totally different thing though, alot of people complain that they are tired of real maps, but when a custom server opens, they quickly(1/2 weeks tops) give up on it since most people are too lazy to explore the map and whatnot

Its like its always said, no matter what you do, people will always complain

I couldn't explain it better lol. This is exactly why I want to do a real-map server... More will play = the game would be more fun to play.

Also when it comes to custom maps.. the best option is to have teleport spawns & quest becouse of the lazyness to explore the map.

wow... this is hard to decide.

I couldn't explain it better lol. This is exactly why I want to do a real-map server... More will play = the game would be more fun to play.
Right, so you don't care about the server being fun, you just care about getting more players. Should've said that earlier.

It sounds like you're too lazy to actually map something for yourself and want to use the real map to save the effort. This is why this "project" will fail.

Keep those thoughts for yourself, I were suggesting & no I'm not lazy otherwise i wouldn't even mentioned it. Anyway thanks for your complaining.

Right, so you don't care about the server being fun, you just care about getting more players. Should've said that earlier.

What is your problem? How can you miss "= the game would be more fun to play." part?
It's obvious that i won't have fun if i were the only one online in the game then the PK, WARS and TEAM QUESTING would be gone.. Your just being ego man.

9rktgx.png

As I mentioned before, I've now added evolution city on the left side of thais boat & I made walkable ways also from outside thais, I know some parts looks clean on the map but It's becouse i'm not done.

- Please post your opinion about this idea & how you think it looks, cheers!

Last edited:
test.png

As I mentioned before, I've now added evolution city on the left side of thais boat & I made walkable ways also from outside thais, I know some parts looks clean on the map but It's becouse i'm not done.

- Please post your opinion about this idea & how you think it looks, cheers!

Show us some screenshots?

Looks good man, the server rates seem similar to Ambera.net, sadly its lost a few players, good luck with your server, ill join!

Looks good man, the server rates seem similar to Ambera.net, sadly its lost a few players, good luck with your server, ill join!

Thank you!:)

I thought about the rates and this is what i'm going to do for now.. Rates will be higher at the beginning and will end at 2x... with that people will for sure take level 250+ quickly so therefor I will add reborn system, once you do reborn then you will gain some reward.

Back