• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VIP Prices

Dankoo

Reaction score
I'm creating an server, I'm thinking about the VIP prices...

So, I'm thinking about creating 3 types of VIP, Bronze, Silver and Gold

I'm Brazilian, and the prices would be like

R$ 5,00
R$ 10,00
R$ 15,00

Wich is like

U$ 3,00
U$ 6,00
U$ 9,00

So, Bronze VIP would have:

- VIP spells, access to some VIP quests in free area

Silver VIP would have

- All features from Bronze
- Access to custom VIP city, with NPC that buys for a higher price, task NPC with custom tasks etc

Gold VIP would have

- All features from Bronze and Silver
- 10% + exp when killing a monster
- Access to new promotions after lvl 100~150+

Is it a good idea, good prices, offers, etc?

Give your suggestion :]]]

thanks

Don't put any kind of overpowered VIP feautures, people don't like it,
About the prices, I'll say
15 days: 3 dlls
1 month: 5 dlls
3 month: 12 dlls

Nah there's nothing overpowered :]

the most ultra feature is 10% + exp, but this is kinda necessary to attract players to pay VIP u know, a non-vip player can be server's top if he's very good. But of course VIP players will do it more easily :]

Nah there's nothing overpowered :]

the most ultra feature is 10% + exp, but this is kinda necessary to attract players to pay VIP u know, a non-vip player can be server's top if he's very good. But of course VIP players will do it more easily :]

VIP spells

vip spells are more to support spells, like utani hur with double time, same amount of mana and a little faster etc

things like this, maybe hability to summon a dragon or something (in lvls like 80~100+)

vip spells are more to support spells, like utani hur with double time, same amount of mana and a little faster etc

things like this, maybe hability to summon a dragon or something (in lvls like 80~100+)

aight, :p

yeah, taking this into consideration, what's your oppinion about it now? :]

thx for answering

Back