• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Vista Issues..

Mr Evil

Reaction score
Is there any kind of "vista issues" while compiling on Vista?
because im using talaturen's dev++ and i get a shitload of errors..
and if there is, is there anyway to solve em?:thumbup:

Thanks in advance..

Edit: Yeah i know vista sucks >.<

Last edited:
Yeah, there are some errors compiling with Vista

Not sure what errors you are getting. If you got something like this guy has, Talaturen says its fixed in 1.5 version of the compiler.

Well, I know absolutely nothing about C++, but I followed this tutorial exactly and I'm still getting these errors.

That's an issue with Winblows Vista, and it's in Dev-Cpp aswell. It's not because GCC is outdated but that it doesn't find cc1. This can be solved in an easy way which is to move cc1 to the bin/ directory. It's already fixed in TFDev-Cpp v1.4.

I actually have to use a separate OS to compile because something is screwy with this OS.
You might try that, I use VMware for that.

Last edited:
I have the lastest version of Dev++ (Talaturens Edition) << sounds great huh xD

And well everything goes ok and when its supposed to finish it says somethin is terribly wrong with ur code blah blah fix it..
but i tried with clean svn and had the same error..
Thanks for helping anyone else has this error or know how to fix it?

Yes i know.. but.. i bought my new comp with vista .. and i cant find drivers for my comp for xp.. so im fucked ;)
any help?

I have the lastest version of Dev++ (Talaturens Edition) << sounds great huh xD

And well everything goes ok and when its supposed to finish it says somethin is terribly wrong with ur code blah blah fix it..
but i tried with clean svn and had the same error..
Thanks for helping anyone else has this error or know how to fix it?

Try the following, create a new project but save the .dev putside the folder that contains the .H and .CPP

One more thing, check that you are not adding into the project the PROJECTNAME_PRIVATE.RC file ;)

See you later!

Last edited:
Back