• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ visual studio 2022 erro

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I recently deleted the 2019 look because I was only using 22, yesterday I tried to use 2022 and this error always appears, I have already reinstalled about 300x, does anyone know what this could be?

1673034805101.png

You can try a few solutions for this here, Mostly deleting everything here should work.
%localappdata%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\16_xxxx\ComponentModelCache
Close any opened Visual Studio before deleting files there.

Try deleting your theforgottenserver.vcxproj.user in vc17 folder.

Well it says right there. The vcxproj file was made for VS2017, and you're trying to open it in VS2022. And for one reason or another it's incompatible.

The easiest solution would be to just install VS2017 instead, alternatively you can try googling "how to open VS2017 vcxproj in VS2022" and see what solutions you find. Another-another alternative would be to open the VS2022 installer and see if you can find some installable option to increase compatibility with older projects.

Back