• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vote: Which version of Tibia would you play in a OT?

Which version of Tibia do you like to play in OTs.?

• Total voters
i only play 7.4 - 7.72 atm and it's without doubt the funniest versions you can play. I also enjoyed playing 8.0 some years ago when everyone didnt have bot (thunderOTs etc).. I dont even understand how people still like to play versions 8.6+, everyone got bot such as auto-heal, paralyze script you name it the point is no skill at all is required to play, the only thing a team needs nowmore is a good commander, skill of players doesnt play any role as long as they know how to follow orders from the commander.

Its really sad that servers that run versions below 8.0 are so unpopulated.. both tibianic and realOTs showed that there is too few people who still likes versions below 8.0 and its not possible to run a lowrate with decent player amount.

It is another kind of war, a war based on navi auto-healing anti-paralyze and all that staff... It has another style and people like it, because it is more easy.

I would say client 11.5 because i don't know what the future of tibia have to offer for us, all i know is that the gameplay is ridicoulous would be changed that i looks like a newbie so it could be fun since you need to discover a lot

I like 8.6 and 9.2 servers, I think the client is not the most important, the important thing about OTs is how good they are in scripts, development & extras.

The important thing in a OT is the war, not the scripts, not the map, no the develop... That is just minor details... The people makes the server.

For me depends more of the equality of VIP players with the free players, and the OT must have a good anti-bot system. If the Ot's have that two thing, i play. I don't care about the version, i care the balance of power between VIP and free in a war.

Regards

I play 8.6 hmm i dont know why but the most of big ots are 8.6
jh2.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

For me depends more of the equality of VIP players with the free players, and the OT must have a good anti-bot system. If the Ot's have that two thing, i play. I don't care about the version, i care the balance of power between VIP and free in a war.

Regards

You mean that a balanced difference between them? Or a difference that means: if you are VIP you rock, if you are free you sux?
Because in my OT the difference of being premium is that you receive a little more exp, and there are some bonuses to earn more experience.
Another important thing, is that premium shouldn't have access to privileged zones, why? Because people like to play OTs because there are wars all day, not like RL that they are sometimes in the week... So if you dominate this privileged zones, then you dominate the OT, but what if everyone has access to this zones? Then you can be killed or you can kill people everywhere, and if you want to dominate with your team, you have to dominate the entire world and not VIP zones, I don't know if you understand.
Another fact is to sell premium days by x2 or x5 days, and no more, and for the cost of a half SMS or a entire SMS, so you get money every week :)

I play 8.6 hmm i dont know why but the most of big ots are 8.6
jh2.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

Because of the elf bot.

Back