• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Of The Titans the unique war server| BETA START 30.6.12

10 Minutes left, just so you guys know for the purpose of testing, all the donation spells will be free so don't forget to guy them :p

The IP is wott.se

To be honest, the server is not as great as I thought it would be. People are just botting so they can become stronger instead of playing together, having fun and trying to make the server a better place for people to have fun. I would really love to help you when possible but the players here are making it really hard. It is all about the people that signed up for the beta but for the server itself it is awesome and it has a great idea. Just if you could somehow "Replace" the bad people in it this server will be like paradise. Also, if you need me in anything I am ready to help you. My nickname is Titan.

Best Regards,
Joe

hmmmmm, the idea of the ot is great but, the problem its not balanced and it would be better if u changed the client to 8.7 or 9+. as for sonic fist when i tested them they are so weak there atks arent so fast for the damage they do, sorcerers spells do alot of damage with low exhaust

its alot of things but thats wat beta for

hmmmmm, the idea of the ot is great but, the problem its not balanced and it would be better if u changed the client to 8.7 or 9+. as for sonic fist when i tested them they are so weak there atks arent so fast for the damage they do, sorcerers spells do alot of damage with low exhaust

its alot of things but thats wat beta for

Thanks for the feedback.
A question though, why change the client to 8.7?

But that also means less players.. Don't you get that you guys are in the minority?
How many people would come if the ones that wanted to bot were disallowed by the ones that don't?

So the server have no sense like real tibia cuz is full pvp and everybody bots, so is a waste of time, who have the better bot and people to do combos will win, i'm out

So the server have no sense like real tibia cuz is full pvp and everybody bots, so is a waste of time, who have the better bot and people to do combos will win, i'm out

Dude the only people that play RLtibia now are botters, 80% of the people playing OTs are botters.
Doesn't matter how you play, the main reason you should be playing is to enjoy yourself, if you can't enjoy yourself because you are too hooked up on other people "botting" then perhaps you should quit all together.

Could I join? It looks neat! :D
Oh and also, I think you should have atleast 2 people to correct all ingame text... It seems that you've misspelled a lot! :) (no offense)

Dude the only people that play RLtibia now are botters, 80% of the people playing OTs are botters.
Doesn't matter how you play, the main reason you should be playing is to enjoy yourself, if you can't enjoy yourself because you are too hooked up on other people "botting" then perhaps you should quit all together.

I don't play tibia, i'm working on OT to enjoy myself, but i'm a bot hater, that shit destroy this great game, i wont cry for that anymore, so ignore my comments and GL with the OT, is not bad, you have to balance a little bit the vocations, specially the new one (sonic fist), i didnt test all the features of course, so i cant give you a good feedback

It has come to a point that people that dont want to play in a server with botters, should ''quit all together''? I strongly disagree.

I like the server alot btw, more people should play it.

The Map has been decreased, it shouldn't be too hard to find other players or there bases now.

Along with that, afew major issues have been fixed with NPCs & Vocation Balancing.

I thought that the server is more interesting... Monotonic game, even meaningless.

Back