• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War system

Sushinronek

Reaction score
FIX IT. CUZ IF U WANNA ATTACK SOMEONE FROM WAR U ARE SKULLED. THAT'S SUX. CUZ MANY PPLS WITHOUT WAR ATTACKING U :/ :confused:

WHO'S AGREE?

Yours Sushi~

sorry, it will not be changed. Guild War system is made just to not count frags, but you are still PVPing, so it's just normal you get skull.

^ Not on real tibia -.- How we can fight if after I attack someone 1000 ppls attacking me without war mode -.- IT'S NICE! <_<

^ Not on real tibia -.- How we can fight if after I attack someone 1000 ppls attacking me without war mode -.- IT'S NICE! <_<

Error...

There hasn't even been 400 players online on this OT.

Why are you talking about thousands of people?!

DET ÄR ORIMLIGT!!!!111!!ONEone!!1

Do u know what metaphor means? Cuz it was metaphor. IF not GO TO SCHOOL ,MORE SCHOOL LESS TIBIA.!

Yours Sushi~

Uhm... You obviously have no clue what metaphor means. You just simply exaggerated.

Dont quit your dayjob.

Uhm... You obviously have no clue what metaphor means. You just simply exaggerated.

Dont quit your dayjob.

HAHA WOW so true, I like you dude! You fucked that noob up! So what's your name ingame I forgot oO

Do u know what metaphor means? Cuz it was metaphor. IF not GO TO SCHOOL ,MORE SCHOOL LESS TIBIA.!

Yours Sushi~

Well, I agree with the smart guy (Not you) ...

Go look on your polish translator what a metaphor is, maybe you can learn something? oO...

And well I do go to school, but not at the moment because of the xmas and new year etc :)...

"Yours Sushi~"

That's not necessary, no one wants you xD...

Yours, Dawgy <33

^ ekhm? Cuz of that We killed u -.^ You will post stupid things without any explanation ? -.^ twat -.-
And FAIL cuz "Metaphor" it's good explanation of it ; (

Yours Sushi~

No, it really isn't a good explanation of it.

Damn it, can't you try to learn proper english somewhere? Just... Take a class or something, if they have english classes in Poland (NOT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR)

Every statement I make on this forum has a purpose to it.
( Me hef is god rison to mek post on forumt is yez, plx itens ;]]] )

You and your noob friends never killed me, your ElfBots did...

STOP POSTING "Yours Sushi~" , your making me throw up!!

|
|
V

Back
Top Bottom