• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team We are looking for a big team

hosage

Reaction score
The title speaks for himself, Conturas a new rising project is looking for staff members. So lets begin.

About the server:

It will be a hard rpg... i mean full of stories and difficult quests and features that will give you an exiting rpg sensation, you will need to explore to find huge treasures and you will need to kick some as*es too.
And EVERY door will be openable, i mean, there won't be those big misteries that aren't mysteries at all because those areas aren't accesable.

Technical stuff:

Exp Rate x6
Loot Rate x2
Skill Rate x4
Magic Rate x3
Pvp
( all rates may variate)

Features:

Treasure Hunting
Raids
Custom Monsters
Custom Weapons
Full Custom Map
Custom outfit maybe

And much more features that we want to be the first guys in use them, so i wont write them here. :)

There won't be corrupt staff members that will give summoned stuff for free, because they won't be able to summon :)

Want to join?

We are currently looking for:

C++ coders : 1 spot left
Mappers : As much as we can get (yes, we want a big map)
Story Writers : As much as we can get
ACC Designer : 1 spot left
ACC Scripter : 1 spot left
Scripter : As much as we can get
Sprite editor : 1-3 spot lefts, depends of their speed and skills

Example of aplication

Name
: xxx
Comments: xxx (why should we choose you?, Experience etc)
Country: xxx (it because time zone stuff, not really serious)
Msn: xxx (To keep in touch, if you like your privacy yo can send it by PM)

If you feel like adding something to you application you are free to do it.

Name: Patrick
Comments: I am good mapper with much experience in map making, I prefer rpg maping with a lot of quests, etc. I have a lot of free time to make map. I can show some screens from my maps if you are interested.
Msn: I will send you by PM.

Name: Jesper

Comments: I have experience in many ot servers. I have hosted/mapped many also. But i can maximum have 15 players online with my computer ( :( ), I would like to become a mapper because it is really 'fun' to make maps and to see other people using it. If you want me as member of the team, then you will choose the right person.

Msn: Pm me and i will give it to you guys.

Name: Martin
Comments: Im mapper. And i like it.
Msn: PM me first.

Name: kevin
Comments: mapper and i can make costom weapons, exp 10-15, i like to map but i stop when it gets bored (normaly after an hour or 2) for examples visit
fast-attack.no-ip.org and ask for CM arom
Msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Donio

Comments: I am a rly good story writer if u want some one to write some one to write you guys a story for this ot then choose me, I promis you, you aint going to refuse the decision.

Msn: If i get choosen i pm you it

Back