• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website and Database

Finger Man

Reaction score
I am currently using Uniform Server to run my server but have recently went through the troubles of getting a better database manager. Does anyone know a little or a lot about Navicat Premium? I would like to start using this instead of Uniform Server. How can I host my server's website when using Navicat Premium?

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Why not just use MySQL Workbench? It's free and offers every tool you could ever need for database management.

Navicat Premium is an awesome tool as well, but Navicat is not a hosting tool it is a database management tool. you can use Uniform server and Navicat side by side, just set in connections for navicat your username and password just like you would phpmyadmin or any other thing.

but as Rexxar said, MySQL Workbench is free and a great tool, just takes a bit of learning, but there are guides all over the internet for it.

Listen, uniform server is a hosting setup, you can keep uniform and use MySQL workbench and navicat, anything other than uniform server and xampp will require setting up and adding php and db drivers and blah blah

All you do is keep what you're currently using to host and install MySQL workbench , this is a 32 bit application but can run on 64 bit just fine.

Install workbench (this is not a hosting application) then just create a server instance, and connect using your MySQL information this will allow you to manage everything in your database with ease

Back