• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What bot do you use?

What bot do you use?

• Magebot

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Elfbot

Votes: 54 59.3%
  • TibiaBot NG

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • BlackD Proxy

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • None

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters

tae

Reaction score
just to be nosy what bot do u use on this ot?

me i mainly use magebot but i own all of them :)

You nao list teh TUGBot :(

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
@up
you're an idiot
your picture are you 2 days ago ;s! grow up
edit:
Elfbot
NG = Suckyest ass bot
BLACKD = NOOB BOT NEED TO PAY ALOT -.-!
MAGEbot = SUCKS

I first used Tibia-Auto, was pretty nice to have some kind of bot but I didn't really know how it worked and it wasn't that good.

Then I used ng, was a pretty nice bot, many helpfull people, good scripts and nice wpts for real tibia.

Then I bought blackd for Aldora cash, didn't really like it, it's hard in use, stupid Waypoint section etc.

So after that I used an elfbot crack and it works just fine!

I use CrashBotX. Best you can ever have.. u can use BlackD, Elf or NG Waypoints on it and the Cavebot is as good as Elfbot's. It's kinda faked from Elf but it's works awesome.

The best thing is that you can script in NG style and in Elf style. Ofc i use elf script.

The bot is a br Bot but it's english and works perfect. 30 Euro =/

Well i have to say that 95% of the server really sucks, its so booring that it's come to a point when noone really can play anymore all you use now is the sd hotkey mostly since the bot does everything else for you. I wish the good old days back or atleast an new client so people have to play without their beloved bots then we can see who really got the power / MOOKIE THE NONE BOT USER!

and btw im not plain stupid im just better then you (even without an bot)

Kk that's why people with bots own the server and your a random lvl 100 who thinks because he can't afford a bot he some how better then everyone else....

KK BADDY LOGIC

Well i have to say that 95% of the server really sucks, its so booring that it's come to a point when noone really can play anymore all you use now is the sd hotkey mostly since the bot does everything else for you. I wish the good old days back or atleast an new client so people have to play without their beloved bots then we can see who really got the power / MOOKIE THE NONE BOT USER!

and btw im not plain stupid im just better then you (even without an bot)

Sorry, you're not better than me...
I neither like the point that everyone in this server is using a bot, but that is just inevitable. Why would a guy like you want to play botless? There are only 2 logical explanation for that: 1) You're too poor or too stupid to find one. 2) You just play botless to prove yourself that you're good, since you can't prove that to others. I'd play botless if there's nobody botting. I like things fair, obviously you don't.

Sorry, you're not better than me...
I neither like the point that everyone in this server is using a bot, but that is just inevitable. Why would a guy like you want to play botless? There are only 2 logical explanation for that: 1) You're too poor or too stupid to find one. 2) You just play botless to prove yourself that you're good, since you can't prove that to others. I'd play botless if there's nobody botting. I like things fair, obviously you don't.
I have actually offered him ng bot and he says nty ;o

Kk that's why people with bots own the server and your a random lvl 100 who thinks because he can't afford a bot he some how better then everyone else....

KK BADDY LOGIC

i remember times when there was a testserver and no1 had bot. You weren't online for a single second kthxbye pro master

Back