• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Im thinking around half year about 8.60 rl map edited one (but no custom citys)
on rl low rated

starts at 5x and at 0.1x at 125 lvl, ofc in game there will be more abilitys to get exp like boosts missions/ quests and so on the point is to make long lasting pvp feeling server

Rl maps are boring, just go for a custom ot or something.. There exists 1000000x rl maps "8.60" ^^ Without the otsservlist you never get 300 ppls online or 100 im sure its always same with the community :p

true , but i going to try it make it more nicer and harder to play, like death takes more your exp if you are with skull , and bless price higher and aol only at eremo ^^

Trust me mate, you can do the best system ever but ppls wont join without adv thing for sure :p Dont waste your time for a rl map! :p Keep your warfare project or start to working on a evolution ot, evolution ots are always "fun" :p

EDIT: More evolutions are needed!

premium buyable or questabe per IP , or buyable for 1 week 10k or month 40k still on the thinking

i wanted to work long ago on warfare and me rl map old Devoria.net ;)

i want to put respect back in game , and putting low lvls and make the game more harder and funner

Hmm :p As you want, you can do whatever you want xD "just" saying :p good luck : P

I agree with TibiaFX. You won't get much players with a 8.60 rl map, since there is just so many of them. Just go full custom, something original or go evolution just as TibiaFX said.

what do you think about this rates ?
skills:1x
magic1x
loot:2.5x
exp
1-20 5x
21-35 3x
35-50 1.5x
50-75 1.5x
75-90 1x
91-120 0.5x
120-140 0.3x
141 0.1x

i gonna run aswell an custom server :p

Evos are still my fav maps :) Always fun and "easy" to join :p
When I play OTS these days I don't have as much time as I used to have. By cutting off the often far ways to a hunting spot and by mostly offering challenging quests instead it is probably the type of server I enjoy the most these days^^
Will definitly be checking on Archlight from @Sir Knighter when I am back from my trip :)

When I play OTS these days I don't have as much time as I used to have. By cutting off the often far ways to a hunting spot and by mostly offering challenging quests instead it is probably the type of server I enjoy the most these days^^
Will definitly be checking on Archlight from @Sir Knighter when I am back from my trip :)
agree

guys can ya try mine warfare.mine.nu and give your opinion ? ^^

Im Traveling atm so cant play ots for a while..sorry^^
no worries bro , well what i want is to make make long lasting server we could say its evo style but please call it Warfare its my own custom project for years

Thank you :)
been working all night today from 12pm to 8 am lol :D need go sleep

Back