• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What ever i do i got errors! Gesior-Frankfarmer

Tofflarn

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been sitting here over 4h now trying to get gesior acc work on my ot.. I don't know how many different version of the acc i have been trying but i know its alooot! I have download Frankfarmers ot and i wan't to find a ACC that work for that server without 5000 errors? Can someone please tell me what version of gesior thiere using if you use frankfarmers ot.. And if you also have been getting erros please tell me how you fixed it!..

peace!

You need to Remove all [-] in config,
Du måste ta bort alla typ :) för att configen ska funka

Rep++ om jag hjälpte dig

already done that! I can install the acc without problems to the point i should load monsters. That won't work and i also got different errors when im trying to visit the website.

Thx for your anwser!
Tack för ditt svar :)

The problem is..... Where can i find the newest version? Been looking all over the forum and i can't find any "new" version that work for me..
Link please?

And thx for the guide i will try it tomorrow.

Sleep tight!
Tofflarn

For next time, go to downloads-->website applications----> and then search^^

Thanks Waller but i have already tried that version twice. But i will try it again for sure and if i get errors i will post it here.

AchTung: I have been searching alot.. If you look at my main post i said that i've been sitting for over 4h testing different verions of gesior acc.

This is the first error i get when im trying to load monsters in the install section.

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in file:///C:/Users/Stylaren/Desktop/server/data/monster/Custom/eye%20of%20the%20seven.xml, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document in file:///C:/Users/Stylaren/Desktop/server/data/monster/Custom/eye%20of%20the%20seven.xml, line: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 95

Another error after installation (top of the page)

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '1.0/no DST' instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 106

Help

Hello , when i press on create account then this come up "To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey". What should i do ?

Back