• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What hosting company should i take for my server ?

Strawberry

Designer Mapper
Reaction score
Hello I got a custom mapped server 8.60 and i want it to be hosted by a company but what company and a bit cheap price aswell... please tell me :)

If you're not a complete noob with linux then I'd suggest Slice Hosting, they're pretty cheap for such a type of host.

That or get someone to host it for you from the forums, but they'll want paying too, plus you have to find someone you trust...

I am not really sure. Although, I have great experience with PRQ.se and serverloft.eu - kind of expensive ones, but still decent. The only bad thing with serverloft is their stupid T.O.S that I kind of dislike. If you don't renew your order within 15 day of the due time, they will recharge your credit card for another month. But besides that, to judge their services and mentally ignore their T.O.S, they are good.

Also, you can read my signature. You have got plenty of choices to choose between.

Back