• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is this?!

muphet

Reaction score
dabaflow said:
Hey, I randomly picked you cuz i need help with something.. I found a firefox addon that allows me to change the value of anything i buy through paypal to 0.1 $. But I dont have any paypal money.. I'm asking you to just please send 0.1$ to my paypal account xD
I could give you the add-on in return.
//huh? its legal? ;d

Its a scam or a total noob.

Ye, well you can just put the currency to japanese yens or anything like that and it will be rather cheap. And it affects the paypal system that I didn't made.

But you'll still pay the equilevant amount of $ or € to ¥.

Ye, I also received that PM a while time ago. Probably a scammer.

I bet they had earned more by sending haiti messages about their need for money. Anyway, if someone would care to send the message to paypal so hes account can be closed, then the problem would have been solved. :)

That addon works. That's why you have your script check the amount donated before it gives them the points.
Sync used to do this before, but he also posted a script that fixes it.

Truly sad he couldn't get $0.01 on his paypal though!

Red

Back