• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of OT ppls want to play?

Lanibox

Brutal1ty.com
Reaction score
Hey, Just thinking that what kind OT makes ppl inretested playing on there?

Im developing atm my upcoming own tracked rl map and looking for some ideas here :D

For me, balanced vocs, no fast exp (like 200lvl in 1 day), bug free, helpfull support :p

For me:
Blanced vocs, no real maps, exp 1-7, skillrates mage rates lows, well and deco map, many quest and rpgfeeling :)

I'd love an OT:

Custom Map
RPG styled, not completely spammed but decent amount of details, should be walkable and shouldn't be too hard to find places. (Except for quests ofc)
Stages
I know most OTs with stages, the higher level you go, the lower the exp rate goes right? well I want it opposite, the higher you are, the higher rate it is, I'm not talking about getting a level every hour at lvl 200, no I mean like 1-20 x3, 21-40 x4, 40-60 x5. Something like that, that keeps leveling not totally hard but not too easy either.
Vocations
I like Ots that have classic vocations but with custom spells <Not overpowered spells that you just spam AoE and kill the whole hunting field>
Potions/Runes
Potions should be moderate price, not too cheap that you can spam skills without really losing any gold, but not too high that you want to be saving every single potion. There should be runes on shops but not all of them, important runes should be only obtainable throughout special NPC's that can be accessable doing quests, and ED's ofc..
Quests
No RL quests, all customs quests, searching quests, talking quests, hunting quests, puzzle quests...
Gold.
Gold should be moderate too, should not bee too easy to get 100cc, but should not be completely hard. That would have to do with loot rate. I guess a x3 should do it fine...
Houses
Should infact have rent, every WEEK!, you must pay, if you do not pay, every 24 hour that passes without paying would increase the rent for a small percentage, if you do not pay 2 weeks of rent, your house is taken away.
Premium
Premium should not be able to buy, it must be done through quest. I'd love a quest that you have to give to the NPC different loots until you get to the premium quest, you defeat some sort of boss (Not a totally hard one, something like a lvl 50 could solo, and a group of 3 lvl 25-30 could do)
Donations
Donations should be things that are NOT infinite. Like 1$ = 2 bps of UH, and stuff like that...
Training
Should only have a limited amount of training monks per day, like every character has around 1 hour or 1:30 to train in monks. You can Activate and Unactivate your time... when it runs out you are not allowed to enter training monks until the next 24 hours..
I think that covers everything that ID LOVE TO HAVE on a ot. if you have 3/5 of the stuff mentioned here, I'd probably play it for a decent amount of time

I agree with Prest, i like the same kind of OTS he like.

I agree with prest, too. Expect with the Trainers! i hate Trainers with "Time"
Kind regards, Damon

i will play this server only if owner have 200 polanks friends his family playing his server and others... i dont care if its balanced or map is good or just downloaded from here but if polak owner have 200 friends who will play this be best server.

Custom map, not overdetailed showoff crap but a clean RPG style, a big map with well placed spawns and well hidden quests
Vocations well balanced, decreased damage both magic and physical so it would be a bit more like 7.6-7.7 system.
Oldschool pvp system, by that I mean removal of Cipbot so the fighting requires skills and not only a decent lvl
Rune system completly changed, removal of stackable runes, sd's having more than 1 charge etc etc. so the games becomes more challenging for not only 12 year old children. Also all potions ought to be removed or changed.
Low rates such as exp rate 2-3x, m-lvl 1-2x, skills 2-3x, loot rate 1-1,5x
No training monks, training chambers or whatsoever which makes the game easy.
Limited Donations so for instance u can't buy yourself a 100 lvl character within a day. More like 1 donation an account and you can donate only once a month or every 20 lvl's and recieve for example in exchange for 5 euro donation 35k gold or 6 bp's or uh's or so. That would make donations usefull, but yet they wouldn't make the donators gamepla way easier for them.
Premium it should be free IF a balanced donation system as above would be introduced
Quests completly custom, but a bit more challenging then simple go,kill,find a lever, open the doors, kill again, get reward. Maybe some Instance/Raid style quests? Long, exhausting and requiring a lot of knowledge about the lore of the world? :)
Cities - map should not be spammed with them, they ought to be well placed, not too big nor not too small so at least 30-50 liveable houses with 2-4 GH's a city. Also not a spammed one's, but RPG style with good history and lore behind them!
LORE! - Good OT should have superb lore behind it. A lot of books to read, a lot of possibilites to talkw ith NPC's and learn new stuff about the world with possibilities of actually unlocking some hidden long quests wth unique rewards received only one time on whole server! :)

Last edited:
Back