• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What should we do to make the forum better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
what should we do to make the forum better?
-this forum rox but what should we do to make it a lot better-

for me is-/-
•New theme!
•Rules in every forum!
•More Mod's.
•Reason why a member is banned.
•maybe change to Vbulletin ? :)

Regards!

i think they should make downloads accessable to any1 not that u need 10 posts

Dacuster said:
i think they should make downloads accessable to any1 not that u need 10 posts
No its not good idea!

Get more people to join? also make some more rules or something :p just a thought.

Jovial said:
change the skill, i don't like this

custa said:
new theme =)

New layout, skin. That's what they mean.

As far as I remember on otfans.net it's allowed to everybody to download files, whereas reading released scripts is limited. I think that it's better idea than restrictions in download section.

i think it would be better if you doesn't need to have 10 to enter to some forums

i think there should be more requirements etc,
25 letters per post?, itl stop 1 word spam posts.
also to enter download section i think you have to be registered for 6 hours and have 10 posts to enter download section to become a full member.

Better if dont need post to join some boards :(
cuz all make spam to get post =/

i would say that it would improve the forum if you updated to vBulletin since many people are used to it from OTfans and Tibiafans

As many other said, you shouldnt need 10 posts to download the server..

I personally think they should make the regular downloads available for everyone but they should also make certain downloads exclusively for members with over 15+ posts to give and use the regular downloads as a teaser to make them want the good stuff.

perhaps removing the useless requirement of 15 post before downloading something? just my opinion

It won't be removed, that has already been discussed. Get it! Got it? Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back